aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

exwolf

Needing Assistance with Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-

EDIT: SOLVED! I figured out the problem (maybe I shouldn't have tried to install games onto my computer without sleeping for nearly 30 hours and inebriated at the same time)! The problem lied with the nodvd exe being corrupted or incompatible with Vista, I'm not sure which one (probably the latter), but installing a fresh Lamento without switching the original Lamento exe to the nodvd exe allowed me to continue. Also, when reinstalling Lamento after deleting it once before, make sure the folder it was originally in (the Lamento folder not the Nitropluschiral one) is deleted also, or at least the left over files. Furthermore, since the nodvd exe is not replaced with the original Lamento exe, you must run both the boot iso and the Lamento DVD iso at the same time, not just the boot iso. Just a reminder: You need to run the boot iso concurrently at any time you are running Lamento (installation included), even when you are using the nodvd exe!

I am having difficulties playing Lamento beyond the first selection screen. After selecting an option, the chosen option graduates to red from the original tan color and stays static on the screen, never fading out to continue the game. This stays indefinitely until I deter the game so my sanity can stay somewhat intact. However, it is possible to enter the options menu during this time. My operating system is Vista (32-bit), so I assume that, with the patches installed, playing this game will be moderately easy (patches include 101, 102, and 200/Vista patch).

Urgh, man, not necessarily a great way to start a first post. Oh well...Nice to meet you all? <3

Edited and abbreviated to induce clarity.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by exwolf; 11-12-2011 at 09:42 PM.