aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Interactive Text Hooker problem?

I just downloaded Interactive Text Hooker (ITH) to replace AGTH. But the thing is, it doesn't hooked any text from the game I tried like Noli me tangere (NMT), Lamento and Lucky Dog 1.

SPRAY games and other Nitro+CHiRAL games faced no problem like the game above.

Similar things about NMT, Lamento and LD1 is the unknown game engine.

How should I fix this? Thanks in advance.

/hopeless

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)Akira TnC (L1)Konoe (L2)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Tyki (L6)Hibari (L9)
    Vincent (L8)Itachi (L5)Gokudera (L8)
    I had the same problem, try opening it with administrator permission, it worked for me, My problem is a bit different...I got Sweet Pool, when I used agth on it, I got great chunks of translation but it was like all mixed up. When I used ITH on Sweet Pool, the Nitroplus thread appeared and everything was fine, Togainu no Chi is working fine with AGTH but Lamento is still giving me looooong paragraphs with AGTH and ITH, can anyone help?

Thanks for everyone's help, I've already solved it, just needed some guidence thanks~!
    Last edited by UchihaRiddle; 12-23-2012 at 01:28 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chihiro (L3)Genos (L8)(S036) Kaneki Ken
    Hijikata (L2)Hikaru (L2)Mukuro Rokudo (L9)
    Heya, I don't know if you're still having this problem, but Lamento currently doesn't work with ITH. You need to use AGTH with a /h code. This information can be found here:http://blgames.proboards.com/index.c...lay&thread=265 a couple posts down, and I believe there's a guide on how to launch the game using this in the first post?

C&P'd for you to find it.

-[Nitro+CHiRAL] Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ (DVD-ROM Version): First, apply the Ver. 1.03 patch. Then replace the game .exe with the .exe in this noDVD patch. Add the /HAN-8@403510 parameter. Select the UserHookA thread.

Hope this helps! -nai

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kiba (L6)Black Cat 2Nana (L5)
    CravatMoonlightHeart 1 (Red)
    Izaya (L3)Nezumi (L4)Sion (L5)
    @Therapii I haven't used AGTH, so I don't know the differences between it and ITH. But in ITH, you have to do like this:

1. Open ITH and your game (and of course the translation program)

2. Click "Process" on ITH. Find your game in the list, mark it and click "attach", then "add profile".

3. Go into "Option" select "Auto copy to clip board" and OK.

4. Play the game, and when some text pops up, choose the hook option that seems most correct to you.

If you do that, it should work. I will download one of the games you mentioned and see

@UchihaRiddle Try selecting a different hook option.
    Last edited by DenVilda; 10-25-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mukuro (L1)Chibitalia (L4)
    Alright, this doesn't seem to work with ITH... i found a way to play. first you need to update the game to version 1.10. get it here: Boys' Love Games Headquarters - BL Game AGTH Compatibility List *Updated 12/18/09*
    scroll down to the 3rd post and you'll find it.
    you will also need agth and the translation aggregator. find it here (also has tutorial to work it out =)): laboratory: Translating BL Games: Playing BL Games with Rudimentary Translation Equipment for Beginners.
    install it all.
    open game and transl. aggr. and play until there's text.
    go to the trans-aggr. and klick on tools->launch text hooker
    select the LD1.exe from the running process so that it appears in the profile name.
    select agth as your texthook
    then in the middle at the bottom there is agth options with "add parameters" you simple add /HS14@4E9C07 /w12FBAE and then klick on ok. agth will open and you will be able to choose a lot of userhooks. select the one that
    is right and it should work O.O i'm not really sure if it works for you guys, but after hours of trying i've finally made it although i didn't know exactly how... well, i hope this helped and you'll be able to play...