aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hunks Workshop: How to save game progress?

Hi,

could anyone please tell me how I save a game in Hunks Workshop? Right now, I can only start a "New Game" every time I start it and then I have to start at "Day one" and play right through to the point where I quit the last time. there is a "Restore Game" button, but it doesn't do anything (Probably because I haven't saved any games...)

Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't been able to find a "save game" button.

Anyone? Thanks a lot.

YnT
    Last edited by yorunotenshi; 09-21-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Xmas (008)Konata (L5)Xmas (014)
    Kagami KnB (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Sebastian (L8)
    Tetsuo (L9)(S027) Usami AkihikoYukimura SB (L10)
    You have to save the game in a slot in order to play from where you left off. There are several slots for you to save, that way you can restart from where you left off skipping the long dialogues in order to get other endings, etc.
    The save button is the "S" located at the right side of the screen, right next to the "C" button. When you have to assign the hunks to the jobs of the day (the part where their heads appear in a list menu), click it, select a slot and done. Next time you play just select "Restore" in the menu, select the slot and it will take you where you left off.
    Last edited by HeartfulPeach; 09-25-2011 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Just remembered how to save

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for your answer.

In fact, I have just discovered the save function myself today. I hadn't played that far yet, and, as you say, you only get the save function when you assign jobs, which starts on day 2...

Thanks.

YnT