aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Aomine (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Kagami KnB (L8)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Heart 1 (Blue)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S042) Murasakibara AtsushiHanda (L6)(S053) Victor Nikiforov
    I have a question, I'm using the Translator Aggregator right now but apparently its just a trial version, is there a free one or a different one I can use or will I have to end up buying it if I want to keep using it?

BANNED
    Savings

I love playing different latest video games. This community has helped me to have right information about these that are available in the market.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Spacer 1Flower 1 (Pink)Spacer 1
    Kurama (L3)Hiei (L2)Kurama (L7)
    Roy Mustang (L10)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)Spacer 1

Thank you sooooooo much!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L1)Ragna (L2)Jin (L2)
    Aoba (L2)Setsuna (L5)Tsuna (L3)
    Nezumi (L3)Sion (L4)Mello (L9)
    I remember using this years ago and it wasn't nearly this good...it looks like translation has greatly improved! =D

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Male 1 (Blue)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Female 1 (Red)
    Krad (L7)N (L7)Sakuma IE (L4)
    Rin TnC (L1)Star 2 (Yellow)Cain GC (L1)
    Kay, so we got some good Japanese>English text tools, but does anyone know of any Korean>English ones? Sadly, the text hooker seems to be strictly Japanese only. But since not all BL games are Japanese, that's a bit sad. D:

Mcutcheon
    Well thanks for providing these translation tools. I think that I would be able to have more enjoyable gaming experience than before.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Berias (L1)Xerxes (L8)Badou (L5)
    Vincent (L4)Howl (L3)Badou (L1)
    Ashura (L1)Oz (L2)Gilbert (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by squatta View Post
    I have a question, I'm using the Translator Aggregator right now but apparently its just a trial version, is there a free one or a different one I can use or will I have to end up buying it if I want to keep using it?
    What? Trial version? The last time I checked, Translator Aggregator was a free program created by ScumSuckingPig down at hongfire. Did you download it from here?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i couldn't download your links so i just Google agth and atlas and downloaded from their websites does that mean the guide wont work for me ? Be cause i can seem to hook it to the game at all do i need a h code ? because i cant seem to get the tool running at all .it wont load the game with agth i cant do direction 5 at all. it does not by default start hooking system text.....please help because i spent the 2 days off work to downloading the game and all these programs and now the game work but i cant play cause i dont understand what it telling me to do
    i want to play Gian happy luck life so bad

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ave windows 7 home premium.
    i downloaded this zip version of the game.it in
    i have daemon version lite
    i installed the game. Gian carlo happy luck life the game launches but it in Japanese so im trying to agth
    according to the guide, it said to create a shortcut
    of the game.exe file.
    however i don not see this file in the game's directory.
    what am i doing wrong?
    is there a step by step guide to use agth and atlas on Gian happy luck life on windows 7
    because i tried the guide but i cant seem to follow the guide instructions everything looks different ? Someone told me because it our windows are different and the guide is too vague for me im lost
    I spent hours with no success
    plz help!

Yaoi Legend

Yashiro's office: under his sofa *shifty eyes*
    Savings

(S022) IasonIzaya (L3)Shinohara Keiji (L13)
    Izumo Kusanagi (L9)Undertaker (L6)Yatogami (L6)
    Lady Oscar (L2)Mikasa SnK (L9)Spike (L8)

Hi! I'm having issues with ATGH and Hanakage where I don't get the whole text in the ATGH dialogue window, not only are hiragana/katakana left out but also some kanji. There are only 3 different "dialogue threads", or what to call them, to chose from in the list and only one displays the dialogue text, and it's this one that only does the job partially. Is this a known issue with this particular game (need patch?) or is it just that I need to adjust the settings in ATGH somehow? (I just use the default settings here).

It seems ATGH performs differently for every game I've tried, with one game it doubled all text (though that was on a different, Win 7, laptop), now some are left out.

Some facts. I run Windows 8 (if that has anything to do with it...) The game installed without issues, runs without issues, and ATGH starts as it should at the beginning (similar to other games I've played). But shouldn't I get more text threads in the list to choose from?/get all the kanji in the dialogue window?

Can I do something with the settings?

Any sort of help is much appreciated. It's a pain in the *ss to search for kanji only on radicals ><

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast