aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, guys! I have downloaded the AGTH without Atlas and I have a very big problem with it. The program starts at the same time that the game and starts to write things in japanese, but I noticed that it only writes half of the kanas and kanjis used in the game, so if I want to use Google Translator is obviously useless, and since the dialogs and other things written are not complete I supposse that even if I use Atlas it wouldn't work.
    Do you know how to help me? I'm completely lost >_____<

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

(S019) TinkleN (L7)Kirei (L7)
    Kiritsugu (L7)Asami (L9)Belphegor (L6)
    Fran (L8)(S016) TakanoSpitfire (L3)
    Huh. I've never had that problem with AGTH before. Then again, I've only used it for Choukai no Hana and my sister for the Alice games, Messiah, and TnC. Mind telling us which game you're using it with?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sure! I've tried installing Lamento and Sweet Pool before but the only game I've managed to get to work is Omerta~Chinmoku no Okite, and that's the one I'm using with AGTH.
    I downloaded the game from this thread (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f154/t...no-okite~.html) and it seems that DaemonDragon posted something about problems with translation tools in his spoiler but that link doesn't work for me
    Last edited by Alcadia; 11-17-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L1)Hibari (L8)Hibari (L3)
    Hibari (L7)Hibari (L10)Hibari (L4)
    Hibari (L6)Hibari (L9)Hibari (chibi) (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by chou99 View Post
    "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" /C "C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\togainunochi.exe"
    I wrote that in my target
    but agth and the game won't load together (I'm using daemon to extract game btw) . Did I make some mistake? help is so appreaciated
    what are the chances it's because it doesn't like those Japanese characters in your folder name? cuz i've experienced a few programs that don't account for foreign char. try removing them from the path name, and see if it works...? i have not tried either of the programs yet, i'm just speaking from experience w/ other programs.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eiriankageno View Post
    For everyone who's having Atlas downloading issues, I found another link here. It has both a normal download and a torrent option.

ATLAS Translation Double Pack V13.0 - 4shared.com download free
    Thank you! Apparently the same rule from the 1st post holds: you need to change the date of your computer to prior to 2006 or whatever, for the install to work. Just FYI for anyone trying~ otherwise, it errorred for me.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Miisu (L6)Heart 6 (Devil)Kuro (L6)
    Mori (L3)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Honey (L2)
    Gian (L4)Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this...but uhhh...orz Does anyone have a solution to the "Laughter Land not working right with AGTH on Vista" problem yet?

I don't get it...I've used AGTH with Under The Moon, which uses the same program, and that works fine...

I've tried ITH too and to no avail. orz Does anyone have an /h code or SOMETHING? I-I'm at the end of my rope...;A;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L2)Aoba (L2)Tetsuo (L9)
    Youji (L9)Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L1)
    Asato (L9)Motomi TnC(L2)Keisuke TnC (L1)
    I found this guide VERY useful. Just skip down to Step Four for all the downloads (unless you feel like learning a bit of Japanese).

How to read Visual Novels in Japanese in 2 years time (step by step guide)

Translation Aggregator and JParser are essential.

JParser is amazing, you just mouse over a specific Kanji and it gives you all the definitions and "furigana". Helps a bunch when the translations don't seem to make sense, because certain Kanji don't always have the same meaning. Hope the translation teams know about this tool, I haven't seen it mentioned at all in this thread.

Screenshot of my using it.

http://i44.tinypic.com/w70vls.png
    Last edited by RabidMithra; 01-18-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

can anyone give me a link where to download these 2 toll ahm, the link here is sorta broken..please do reply asap.. i really need it huhuhu

mepuru
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidMithra View Post
    I found this guide VERY useful. Just skip down to Step Four for all the downloads (unless you feel like learning a bit of Japanese).

How to read Visual Novels in Japanese in 2 years time (step by step guide)

Translation Aggregator and JParser are essential.

JParser is amazing, you just mouse over a specific Kanji and it gives you all the definitions and "furigana". Helps a bunch when the translations don't seem to make sense, because certain Kanji don't always have the same meaning. Hope the translation teams know about this tool, I haven't seen it mentioned at all in this thread.

Screenshot of my using it.

http://i44.tinypic.com/w70vls.png

All the other translators are working except jparser and mecab. should I somewhat download something to get it working?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by mepuru View Post
    All the other translators are working except jparser and mecab. should I somewhat download something to get it working?
    You have to download jparser and mecab separate, they don't come with TA. Umm, if you already did then I'm not sure what's wrong cause I downloaded and set mine up a long time ago and don't quite remember how I did it lol.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Better picture of me using translator aggregator with jparser and mecab.

http://i39.tinypic.com/11kjl2p.png

Also here's a guide for how to set up agth with those pesky nitro+CHiRAL games:

laboratory: Translating BL Games: Playing BL Games with Rudimentary Translation Equipment for Beginners.

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast