aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    There's some errors in your target line. 1) remove the quotes around /c 2) HANAMACHI is a folder, you're missing the game's exe. So your target line should be something like:

"C:\Program Files\agth\agth.exe" /c "C:\Program Files\VividColor\HANAMACHI\game.exe"

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Akane Tsunemori (L9)Judal (L8)Alex Benedetto (L8)
    Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Camus (L8)Mikaela Hyakuya (L8)
    Ren DM (L8)Jack Frost (L9)Riki (L3)
    Ok, after I did that, it still wouldn't execute. Then, I just closed everything and started over, and somehow the target line of the hanamachi game changed, and then it worked! ahahahaha...

Then Atlas came about and I couldn't find the mouse icon tray thingy and so I closed everything out and started over again (lol!) and the icon showed up and I did the automatic clipboard.

Then is started the game up and Atlas kept translating gibberish (this is before the menu of Hanamachi) over and over and over and over and so I was like noooooo a loop has taken over! So I started the game over, and it did it again, so I kept trying to click hanamachi between it's translations and then I got to dialogue and it was translating ?????, and I was like OH NO... and then I kept clicking in irritation, then started over again, clicking through the gibberish- then I put up the Glyph etc. thing in the dropdown box, and everything starting translating- much more than I would on my own!

All this I typed to say that your repeated answers in this thread led me to asking only a few questions. SO THANK YOU RATSPOOTIN. XD

Why can't I add to your reputations or give you thanks? I can't find it, lol.
    Last edited by Shinashi; 09-01-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

LOL I'm glad they helped XD AGTH's such a fickle creature that even I have "why aren't you working?! *rips out hair*" moments.

Rep is the little blue check mark under the character cards... I think. o_O;;

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Akane Tsunemori (L9)Judal (L8)Alex Benedetto (L8)
    Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Camus (L8)Mikaela Hyakuya (L8)
    Ren DM (L8)Jack Frost (L9)Riki (L3)
    I like how Atlas pretty much translates everything ... Tatsumi says perfectly They use asterisks for they guys' names... So I don't really know what they are called. Shuri? Tatsumi? and there's alot of japanese words that I'm like... What? But then I see Kahishi a lot and Hanamachi (flowers and town and stuff) so I can get the idea.

Thing is, Tatsumi (Megane) can say something and Atlas translates it perfectly- especially if he is giving an order- while the old guy can say a slight variation and gets his part completely screwed. LOL.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S052) Yuri KatsukiVictor Nikiforov (L7)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Nezumi (L4)Sion (L4)(S020) Yokozawa
    (S004) TakiKeisuke TnC (L1)
    Hello it's been a while snice I entered this thread..

I came here to ask if anyone is using or trying out a new kind of translator called online anime game translator or OAGT, someone made it in hongfire forum over here:

New game translation tool - HongFire Anime Network

It seems much more simple then AGTH, instead of creating targets and adding parametres you create a profile and try it out with some of the choices there. The program still needs ATLAS but the translation actualy appears on the game screen which I think is pretty neat.

I already tried it out with a yuri game with a set profile and it's works quite nicely, haven't tried it with much BL games as I am really too busy to play any right now

snice I am feeling nice today so I am going to provide a link for it:

OAGT_v1.17.rar
    Last edited by Kino-san; 09-04-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

I've been playing with it for a little bit today. It's pretty cool. Togainu's having issues (no surprise) but Messiah's working rather well XD I'll make a huge post laster after I gather some more game info XD

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

BL Games and OAGT

Running OAGT
    The read me file kinda confused me so here's how you do this. It doesn't matter if you load of OATH or the game first but you can't really create a new profile unless the game's running. Kinda hard to choose the "Window Caption" when the game isn't loaded. Also, Atlas doesn't need to be running, it just needs to be installed.

Now just in case your read me file vanished...

Load up your game and OAGT. If you already have a game profile made (or download one), choose OPEN PROFILE and find your game (it comes with a bunch of popular hentai games already). Otherwise, choose the NEW PROFILE and fill out the form.

Profile name: is the name of the game (Togainu no Chi)

Company: is the publisher (Nitro+Chrial)

Window Caption: click the "..." button and a list of all the applications you have running will show up. Select your game (quite possibly in Japanese).

Method: Most of my BL games use GetTextExtentPoint32A, so for now go ahead and select that. Be forewarned, some games like to crash when you choose anything below this one.

Translator: Which translation program you use. Atlas is the first on the list.

Check AREA #1 and click on define. Check: remove new-lines, ignore blank lines, remove duplicates (1), clear buffers after text displayed and print in own layer. Under FONT, click the "..." button and choose your font. I prefer Verdana, 12pt, bold.

Assuming you're at a point in the game where the dialogue is showing, click on the "..." under RECTANGLE. Grab the bottom right corner of the window that pops up and drag it until it's as large as you can get it. Now that you can see the entire game window, we need to choose where your English text will show up. Click AND HOLD the top left area of the dialogue box, drag your mouse to the bottom right corner and release. You've just selected your text box area (there won't be an outline or anything). Click okay. You can come back whenever you want and change the size and placement of your text box.

You can turn OAGT's log on by going to View -> View log. This comes in handy when it comes to choices (for the most part, they don't translate on screen) and it will also show you the Japanese text. Great when you're trying to figure out if OAGT's even seeing the game's script

Now you're good to go. Click the CAPTURE icon (or Capture -> Capture). Once you click to make the game move forward, you should have English text showing up where you selected that area earlier.

OAGT NOTES
    I always check remove new-lines, ignore blank lines, remove duplicates (1), clear buffers after text displayed and print in own layer.

Atlas doesn't need to be running to use OAGT. Having it running won't screw anything up either, though (not that I've noticed, anyway). I use it to separate/translate choices.

If you define words in Atlas (Translation Editor -> Dictionary -> Add Word; don't forget to click on the settings button and define the word for BOTH dictionaries...or it won't work), OAGT will see it, even if Atlas isn't running while you're playing. Nice when Atlas keeps referring to a character as "Mr. Island."

If you change the font face/color/size, you'll need to restart the game before it accepts the changes.

The Japanese text in the save menu is usually missing.

My preferred font is Verdana, 12pt, Bold, White (#ffffff). It's smooth, a decent size and bold enough so the font's easy to read.

GAME LIST
    Here's the game's I've tried OAGT with: Kichiku Megane, Messiah, Messiah Paranoia Paradox, Togainu no Chi, Sweet pool (not playable)

I've uploaded my profiles to Mediafire.

Kichiku Megane
    Download Profile

Playable, but similar AGTH issues
    - Choose one of the san-serif MS font choices
    - Set font speed to max/no wait.

The names repeat, just like they do with AGTH, but as far as I know there's no way to set parameters in OAGT. If the text is short enough, the broken lens icon will be under the English text, but other than that, there aren't any overlapping problems. If you don't set the speed to "no wait", there will be a lag time between clicking and the text appearing.

Choices aren't translated* and they show up on one line in OAGT's log. You'll need to save, turn capture off and reload the file. Right click on the line in the log, paste it and then split the line by comparing it to the two choices. Use your favorite translation program to tell what each line says.

*The translation for the choices do show up in the dialogue box BUT they are translated as a single line. Take the first set of choices for instance. It says "It refuses ...the receipt..." Choosing to refuse is actually the second choice, not the first like the translation makes it look like, so don't make your decision off of what the English text inside the game says. Always split the text up and translate them individually.

Like with Messiah, the Japanese text in the save screen is missing. I'm not familiar enough with the game to tell how it's handling furigana though.

Messiah
    Download Profile

Playable, but choice translation issues
    - Set the font in the config screen to the MS one just like if you were using AGTH and set the text speed to max/no wait.
    - Uses GetTextExtentPoint32A; which means you can't have multiple text areas. Use the rectangle to select only the text box at the bottom.

You can't see the text for the choices or the text in the save windows. The save window isn't that big of a deal, but the choices are. There are two ways to deal with the choices, both require OAGT's log to be open (view -> view log)

1) When a choice pops up, save and then turn OAGT's capture off and reload the save. Now the Japanese text will appear and any choices you've already done will be in yellow. Now select one of the choices in OAGT's log (ie: Translating text: *insert JPN text here*), right-click and choose copy. You can either paste this text into Excite's online translator (which uses Atlas) or load up Quick Atlas and use the auto copy to clipboard like you would with AGTH. I like using Quick Atlas because it auto-grabs and translates the text for me. Do the same for the other choice. Now you know what the choices say.

2) Do everything above but don't bother saving. Just grab the Japanese text from OAGT's log window. You won't be able to tell if you've already picked one of the choices before though.

Messiah Paranoia Paradox
    Download Profile

Playable, but choice translation issues and fussy
    - Uses GetTextExtentPoint32A
    - Set remove duplicates to 2
    - Set message speed to max and change font to the san-serif MS font (the bold one).
    - Text will vanish if you click outside the game's window.

I had some problems getting the game to translate at first. It might've been the speed/font. When you turn capture on and progress the game, you should see "Font detected: MS (Japanese text here) 63" in OAGT's log. The translation should follow. If not, turn capture off, enter Messiah's config and make sure the flame on "Message Speed" is all the way to the right and the font is the sans-serif bold one (font box is in the bottom right). Click the flames to cycle through the two fonts. Click OK and try to capture again.

If the text disappears after a few seconds, go into the game's config and hit OK. You don't have to change anything. Clicking outside the Messiah window will automatically make the text vanish, which will also trigger the text to disappear a few seconds after it shows up if you try to play the game without re-visiting the config window. If you're in auto mode, the text says even if you're in a different window.

Choices work like they do in the original game.

Togainu no Chi
    Download Profile

Playable, but overlapping text issues
    - Uses GetGlyphOutlineA. If you set it to GetTextExtentPoint32A like with AGTH, the game crashes.
    - OAGT doesn't remove Togainu's Japanese text.

You'll notice rather quickly that while the text does get translated, it's on top of the Japanese text, making it impossible to read. There's two options 1) You'll need to set the text rectangle to about an inch above the dialogue box (to leave room for longer translations). Of course, if your text color is the same as the background (ie: Keisuke's white shirt), you're gonna have to save, change the text color, and re-load the game. 2) You can also try squeezing it in under the Japanese text, just remember to leave room for the character profile on the left. This is one of those times you wish OATH let you set a stroke color around the text like subtitles.

Although the one nice thing about the Japanese text being visible in game is that you don't have to look in the log to see it. Comes in handy when Atlas tries to translate sound effects as words.

Choices will translate every time your mouse hovers over it.

Sweet Pool

Not Playable
    - Hooks the process but doesn't translate, even in the log. Gotta stick with AGTH on this one.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Please, can anybody help me?!
    I'm trying to play trial version of Hanakage using OAGT, have created the profile and stuff as Raspootin said, but as i click "CAPTURE", translation is nowhere to be found. Have tried "Copy to Clipboard", Atlas and honyaku.yahoo translating. Here's the screenshot of the process I get. Am I doing something wrong or OAGT 's just not applicable for this game? Thank you in advance!

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Go to View -> Log and see if it says it's translating the text. Also, don't forget to draw the rectangle where you want to text to show up.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    Go to View -> Log and see if it says it's translating the text. Also, don't forget to draw the rectangle where you want to text to show up.
    No it doesn't
    There's only "Hooked Hanakage process" in Log. I drew the rectangle too :/
    I'm starting to think it won't work for this game.
    Have you tried by any chance other game by Vivid color? Like "Silver Chaos" or "Hanamachi"?

Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast