aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    whitechoco91
    oh yeah..i also cant open agth.... i've got atlas and everything,,, but i cant extract agth,,are there others having problems with this too? i would really appreciate the help,,thank you!!!!

omg,,, i just said the same thing on my last post,,,really sorry,,,iwas distracted trying to figure this out,,,,
    Last edited by whitechoco91; 08-12-2009 at 03:22 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    whitechoco91: If your computer doesn't know what a rar file is, you need to download Winrar.

whitechoco91
    Ratspootin: ive got everything,,just one really really stupid question,,its just that when i play the game it it uploads in full screen,,, so what happens is that the translation box overlaps with it,,,,

the question is how could i make the game screen (or whatever its called) smaller that i can accommodate both screens without any overlap?

i get the feeling that this is a really really stupid question but its my first time playing just about anything,,,

thank you for the help!!!!
    all the posts here were really very helpful for beginners like me,,,,

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Try hitting "F" during the game to toggle full screen. There could also be a check box in the game's menu (in Japanese). Each game does it differently.

whitechoco91
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratospwnsall View Post
    When I start the game from the shortcut, AGTH opens but then minimizes and like I said before, I can't minimize the game so I can't get to the drop down menu. I think I'm just too stupid to figure it out. xP
    i had the exact same problem with her.... the agth opens up with every new line and then disappears again,,, like it just appears to show that its processing but wont show the results but closes up again....

what's weird is that sometimes it works fine but sometimes it wont,.i dont know what i did to get it to work or not make it work

sorry my english is kinda lousy

thank you for the help and the replies

whitechoco91
    oh yeah,,and im not sure why,,, but "F" wont work in it,,,,

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

whitechoco91: Every game is different. Since this isn't AGTH related, you should probably post in the Game Spot thread asking how to make your specific game play in windowed mode.

whitechoco91
    oh yeah,,i didnt notice,,,thank you for the tip!!!

Ayrios
    I don't think they link to AGTH website is working anymore. I would be grateful if someone is kind enough to direct me to an alternate link.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Akane Tsunemori (L9)Judal (L8)Alex Benedetto (L8)
    Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Camus (L8)Mikaela Hyakuya (L8)
    Ren DM (L8)Jack Frost (L9)Riki (L3)
    ^^ hxxp://agthook.googlepages.com/index.html- The link is on the site.

Ok~ I'm having trouble. Hanamachi Monogatari is working great and looking beautiful and I have download AGTH, right? and I done the shortcut thingymabob to make it show up with Hanamachi so the target field looks like this:

"C:\Program Files\agth\agth.exe" "/C" "C:\Program Files\VividColor\HANAMACHI"

Before, it wouldn't let me do it, but it let me apply and press okay, finally, with no problem. However, when I load up Hanamachi (with no problems), AGTH does not show up with the game. Then, when I click on the AGTH shortcut, it says:

Error: can't execute "C:\Program Files\VividColor\HANAMACHI"

Soooo, I'm wonderin' what's goin' on. I find it hilarious: every step of the way I'm encountering a problem into getting this all to work. I'll probably be back with a doggone Atlas question, haha.

P.S. For future reference who's reading through these pages and pages: If you jostle around the menus of the game, you will find something that looks like an options menu (I'm sure most know what that's supposed to look like, lol). Most of the time, I've seen, that if there is row with two options, those two are most likely full screen and window screen options, lol. Really vague, I know. (I've played foreign games other than BL and I usually follow that rule of thumb with little problems.) It's certainly helpful if you go to an options screen and see something like 680x570 or something like that increasing or decreasing- those are also most likely window size specifications.

Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast