aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)

Sweet Pool AGTH Instructions

Mastress Alita updated the BL Game Compatibility List and an /h code for Sweet Pool is on it! XD I can't test it out on the computer I'm on, but I've got my fingers crossed that this fixes the mass text grab. >3

Mastress Alita's Directions
    First, apply the Ver. 1.01 Update Patch. Then, replace the game .exe with the one in this noDVD Patch. Make a shortcut of the agth.exe, not the Sweet Pool game .exe. Place this shortcut inside your Sweet Pool install folder. Right-click your AGTH shortcut and at the end of the Target line add /c /HAN4@4036D0 /pn"sweet pool.exe". Launch Sweet Pool. After the game is running, then launch your AGTH shortcut. Select the UserHookA thread.

I did not add her links in that paragraph so if you need the Ver. 1.01 Update Patch and the noDVD Patch, check out the Compatibility List linked at the top of this post. (Just in case the links die: the noDVD patch should be the sweetpool.exe file in the game's zip/rar if you download it off Aarinfantasy. The Ver. 1.01 Update Patch is probably on Nitro+Chrial's support page since that's an official patch).

dokuganryu
    Would this work for CD image files mounted onto CD-Roms?

BunnyNinjaOmi
    I have a problem that I hope you nice people can help me fix ^_^. I'm trying to play the game Angel's Feather using this ATLAS/AGTH . I added the C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C to the shortcut and everything but the strange thing is, that after I load ATLAS and get everything in order, I click the Angel's Feather shortcut I made and AGTH loads up for like 5 seconds and just immediately closes, which prevents me from being able to grab the code thingy to translate the text :[.

Can anyone help?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Shiki (L9)(S005) Valdrigue
    Orpherus (L8)Abel (L5)Cain (L4)
    Kazuki (L1)Kouno (L1)(S003) Lelouch
    ugh...i'm noob at this and need some help..i did everything accordingly but i'm starting to wonder whether it works on mounted CD images?Because in my case there's 2 disc and both need to be mounted using daemon before i can play..so i'm not too sure about the game.exe part since it's under .ccd..help anyone??

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

BunnyNinjaOmi: Check out the BL compatibility guide for directions on running Angel's Feathers. There's a direct link to it four posts above this one.

Insouciance: What game are you trying to play? AGTH works with mounted ISOs and burned CDs. The game's exe file will be where you installed the game, usually C:\Program Files\Game's Name\

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hm..I'm actually trying to play kichiku megane.I downloaded it in four seperate files, 2 parts for each disc, then i extracted the first part for each disc and directly just mounted them(uh,is it done wrongly??)..the game runs..but the translation part I'm at a complete loss.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Once KM is installed, you need to make a shortcut to AGTH on your desktop. Right-click on it -> Properties. Change the target line to something like this: "C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" /c C:\Program Files\Kichiku Megane\reallive.exe

The first part is where you installed AGTH. The second part is where you installed your game. The /c tells AGTH to copy the game's text to the clipboard. Run Quick Atlas, check "Automatic Clipboard Translation" and then run the AGTH shortcut. The game should load as well as AGTH. Once the game is actually running (as in past the menu and characters are talking), use AGTH's drop down menu to select the thread that's got Japanese text in it that matches what's on the screen. If you need more detailed instructions, check out the first post in this thread.

Also, if you're using the current version of AGTH, you shouldn't need the real live patch since AGTH automatically sees that KM is a real live game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hmm..thanks alot=D
    I think it sorta works now..just that the language is abit..
    anyway thanks alot for the help!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm also playing KM and the translations I'm getting are horribly wrong. Was I expecting too much or did I just install the thing incorrectly?

EDIT: yes I did choose the option that matches with the game text

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

lijon: Atlas is a program, not a person but it's the best translation program out there. Atlas will help you get an idea of what's going on in the game but it's not a replacement for an English release/patched version. Dialogue is usually messy, depending on how the character speaks, but the descriptive text is usually better because it's (proper/textbook?) Japanese.

Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast