aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hijikata (L2)Gintoki (L4)Akira TnC (L1)
    Heine (L5)
    Does anyone knows how to fix missing characters? I'm trying to play "Laughter Land"

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Yonekuni (L3)Makoto Tachibana (L6)Himi (L2)
    Yamamoto (L7)Sentarou Kawabuchi (L1)Bakugou (L3)
    Haruka Nanase (L9)Haruka Nanase (L6)Otabek Altin (L8)
    Is there a reason why my AGTH crashes in Togainu no Chi when it starts to grab the lines: "-The 3rd Divison-" ?

AGTH is the latest one: v2008.11.20
    And I'm running on Vista so Togainu no Chi is mounted on Daemon Tools and opened through Microsoft AppLocale.
    I had to use Command Prompt as an Administrator to open them together and it works perfectly up until that 3rd Division text.

Thanks in advance,
    *~F39C~*

HotxKnives
    Honestly? Absolutely nothing is working for me for my Togainu no Chi game.
    I can get it running totally awesome-- just, I can get any translations working.
    If somehow I link a translation right in the targets and whatnot, then the game just plainly doesn't open. It's quite frustrating.
    I've heard of an english patch being made for this game, but until then I was thinking it'd be an awesome idea for someone who can actually get the translation and copy it all, and just save it as a huge script to read for someone who can't get them to work during the game. :/

Or someone can just try to save my ass. ;_;

I'm new at this, but I'm not dumb. I've changed regional settings, and I have changed my locale to japan and stuff-- but when I did that it wouldn't even RUN.
    So I'm back to canada. And it's running smoothely--- just no translations.
    I can only ready Blaster. Hhahaha, and that's just because I know what it is. It's more like B-kanjikanjiblah-l a --tr." hahah.

Anyway. Can someone either give me some very in depth help, or perhaps create a bit of a script? :/

I kinda wanna make a flash version of the game with the screenshots and stuff, all the same-- just english, hahah.
    That'd be awesome.
    If i ever get it to work, I'll likely do just that. And people could play it online. Oh, how holy. hah

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Fold39Crane: Did you download the Vista patch off Nitro's website? Also, check out the Codec, Video, & Game and Game Spot areas. People have had to do some weird things with the regional settings to get Togainu to work on Vista (I don't run Vista, so I can't help with that).

Edit: Looks like it uses IME.

HotxKnives: Detailed instructions
    Last edited by Ratspootin; 05-24-2009 at 09:30 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

This was extremely helpful, thanks!
    Last edited by kimtendo; 05-24-2009 at 09:00 PM.

DarkKaiser379
    I'm a complete and total dumbass sorry but I can't find a link to either part that hasn't expired could someone please help. Also how do you add the AGTH target I didn't really understand?
    Last edited by DarkKaiser379; 05-27-2009 at 07:53 AM.

HotxKnives
    @Ratspootin

Thanks, but I've already followed that link.
    First it's for XP, and also I've done the best I could with that. It still isn't working.
    The game itself only works when I have my system locale in ENGLISH. :/

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Allen (L8)
    I have a problem with Kichiku Megane R's AGTH.

I'm running Vista, and I used "Run as administrator" because it'll won't hook the text if I didn't. The code I used is just your standard /c.

The hooked text in AGTH is missing chunks of text. After lurking around in this forums, it seems RealLive program usually have this problem. So I installed a patch (from Ratspootin's post a long ago in this topic) and used it.

It wasn't successful

"Process succeeded
    C:\Filepath_blah\REALLIVE.EXE - File was NOT patched! [0 bytes written]"

and the AGTH still only hook some of the text. I ran as an administrator again, and no difference.

How do I fix this problem?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Aindra: Actually the lastest version of AGTH is supposed to take care of the Reallive problems (who knows if it actually does though). Unless you do find an answer hiding in the codecs help forum (people have posted about the RL patch not patching it), I'd run the original KM game and see if you have the same problems to help figure out if it's a reallive problem, or just a problem with KMR (which is what I'm thinking it is).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Allen (L8)
    Thanks for the link. I decided to discuss about this problem in that codecs topic. If you need a link - click-here

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast