aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    If you're using the /p command there shouldn't be any quotes. (You only need quotes if you're adding another file path). For /p: in the agth shourtcut, you should just have:

C:\agth\agth.exe /c /p####

in the target field. Make sure there's a space between "/c" and "/p", you don't have one in your post so that's why I'm pointing it out.

Arcanis_Domini
    Nevermind Again, Blee.
    Last edited by Arcanis_Domini; 10-09-2006 at 05:24 PM.

ka1e1

Help me please

I'm new to all this and have never played a boys love game before. Just a few days ago i heard about translating with agth and i have downloaded absolute submission as well as enzai. Problem is i can't get them to work! The games work fine. I have agth and quick atlas all set up. but nothing is copied or pasted from the actual game. When i start the game all it translates is "absolute submission instructions" over and over again or in the case of enzai "false charge" over and over. does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?
    thanks

jamster
    im having the same problem...when i set my com to run in jap, the \ becomes a yen sign and i can't load my game when i double click on the program shortcut. so i can only run the game in an english environment and atlas keeps having this popup to tell me to set my com to japanese environment before it makes every translation -_-

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    ka1e1

Get to a part in the game where they're talking then hit the dropdown menu in AGTH. There's a whole bunch of choices, like TextOutA, GetTextExtentPoint32A, etc that won't show up until you're playing the game. If none of those work, go into the game's config and there should be a section under a text tab to change the font (usally something starting with MS). I haven't played either of those games so I can't guide you specifically. ^^;;

jamster

All the backslashes in the shoutcut have to be yen signs. If you need to insert yen signs (like say you copy/pasted something that had backslashes in it), hit the backslash key inside the target field and it will automatically become one.

There's a good chance if the yen signs are there and the game won't load it's because the target field is wrong. What's in your target field and are you putting it in the agth shortcut or the game's shortcut?

jamster
    i followed everything on the first page...so my target field goes something like that:

"C:/Program Files/AGTH/agth.exe" /c "C:/Games/Cool Game/game.exe"

does the direction of the slash matter? somehow whenever i try to change the slash, my stubborn computer has a mind of its own and changes it to \.

-_- so it goes something like that.

"C:\Program Files\AGTH\agth.exe" /c "C:/Games/Cool Game/game.exe"

the slashes at the back are normal though. only the front part is changed...so only some of it are changed into yen signs when i change the language of my com..basically it can still work in english environment..just that it's troublesome to have to click away the prompt after every translated line =X

thanks for your help! =D

LostIchi
    The front page is wrong it should be
    "c:\Program Files\agth\agth.exe" "/C" "c:\games\blah.exe"

And yen instead of \ is not a problem...it will work as well...
    Hope that helps.

J-Rocker43
    Thanks so much for this! I pretty much gave up trying to play the gams with Oh Text hooker because it all came up as a bunch of nonsense! I hope this works well =]

jamster
    hmm. it still gives me an error message when i play my game in jap environment...never mind then i'll just have to live with it. thanks anyway =D

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have a problem with quick atlas trans, I've set to automatic copy to clipboars but it only show question marks instead of Japanese char, but if I copy & paste manually it shows Jap char and it translates fine, so I wonder what's wrong, cause I tired of copy paste manually.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast