aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Angeal (L6)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    (S012) Hollow Ichigo(S013) Akihito(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko
    Hi,

I have tried both ways but it still said can't install hook. What happen????

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    MrCat: I did some searching on the AGTH Hongfire thread and that IS a reallive engine error. Are you sure you installed the patch correctly? This is what I did back when the game came out to get it to work with AGTH.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I did afterwards put them in the folder, and changed the pid number, and both files were right next to each other. And it still told me that it couldn't find it :/
    I'm not sure if this makes sense or not, but could an older version of AGTH solve this problem? And if so, does anyone know where to find an older version of AGTH >.<?

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Angeal (L6)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    (S012) Hollow Ichigo(S013) Akihito(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko
    >.< it still said Error: can't install hook. I've downloaded the patch and nothing... change. Is the 2008 version of agth don't work properly with real live engine or is it just my laptop playing tricks on me....

lkskwlkr
    I found a free alternative to the Atlas Suite (which isn't free). It's ClipboardTranslator. I don't know if it better translates than Atlas Suite, but I used it with Hunk's Workshop and AGTH, and often the translation was quite good.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

MrCat: The current version of AGTH should automatically recognize the RL engine and adjust for it.

MonsterManiac: I think you can get older versions off their website.

lkskwlkr: Nice. I don't know how Google's translations compare to Atlas but here's hoping it's good.

MadCapsule
    I'm certain that people have asked it before, but is it possible to play sweet pool with AGTH? I mean, it extracts some text but after that there's just something that appears to be Chinese in the AGTH text box. >_<

SlowMoTurtle
    Hi, I'm having the same problem as MrCat for Kichiku Megane, I tried to install the patch, but after I click start, the pop up comes out and says "patch was NOT installed"
    I don't know why it won't install.
    I also have Windows vista on Laptop.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

MadCapsule: Nope, not without difficultly. What it's doing is grabbing all the text from... I guess it could be called a scene, so like fifty lines at a time.

SlowMoTurtle: I'd check to see if there's a Vista patch on Spray's website, then try to patch the RL engine (with the new AGTH, you might not have to patch the game since it's supposed to take care of that for you). I'm running WinXP btw so I can't test this.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Guys, I'm new here and I'm having this problem right in this annex.

Could someone tell me the solution?

It's not about Japanese idiome, or Network thing, or memory problem. I tried install the older version (V13) and did the same thing. I really don't know what to do... Strange thing is that I can open ATLAS with another idiome, like Portuguese that I speak, but it doesn't work because it needed to be Japanese.

I really don't know about the write protected thing. I always tried to uncheck the Read Only(yes... it is checked) but the Windows system don't save this properties... Always return with Read only checked... =\

Please help? =\

Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast