aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Samatoki (L7)(S003) Lelouch
    My antivirus program (AVG) says that the agth.dll is a trojan. I guess it's just AVG messing up, so I chose "ignore", but when I'm trying to load the game it says "Library not found: atgh.dll" or something like that. I think I've followed all the steps correctly but idk x_x;

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Dangershi: I don't run AVG but I'd try disabling it and then running AGTH. It might be blocking it ...or there's a chance it moved the .dll file (if that's the case, I'd delete the AGTH folder, disable AVG, then unzip the files again. AV's have a mind of their own X_X).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm currently using Window Vista due to my Window XP laptop died on me. I download Altas, AGTH, and everything. It worked really well on Monoceros-S-Tripper but it doesn't work on Seikai Houretsudan. I think it was because of full screen and I couldn't figure out how to windowed it. I already tried -w, -window, and DirectXWindower. Altas seemed to work for me and the shortcut for Seikai Houretsudan is C:\AGTH\agth.exe /c /x3 /v /kf "C:\Program Files\Lucina\GAME.EXE"

I was able to find the right thread but no translations were appearing on the notepad. No Japanese letters were appearing on QuickAltas at all. Is it because the game is full screen? If so, how would I fix it? If not, I would like to know if there's another way to windowed it on Vista.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

ChosenEvil: Most BL games use the F key to switch between full and windowed so I'd try that (as in, when you're running the game, hit F). I don't know if the game works with AGTH though. I'd check out the compatibility thread.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unforunately, the F button doesn't work nor ALT + ENTER. The thread shows that the game is compatible with this game. By using ALT + TAB, I was able to use ALTAS tool. I picked the right word thread however, nothing was showing on QuickAltas notepad. This game is full screen with the image in the square surrounded by entire black borders occupying the full screen. Other games worked because they have the options to become windowed mode.

I guess this game cannot become windowed?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question: When I go to run AGTH after changing its target etc.. it tells me Error: Can't load library C:\Program Files\agth.dll

This is only after I editted the target file. On a tutorial [[forgot where I got it]] there was written that you put in the target file /c /p____
    ____ refers to the PID number.

Now when I do all that, I'm provided with the above error.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

MonsterManiac: What exactly does your target line say? Also, the PID changes everytime the game loads up.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Angeal (L6)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    (S012) Hollow Ichigo(S013) Akihito(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko
    Hi, I wanna ask something,

I am using vista and already changed my region into japanese. Right now, I am trying to play kichiku megane with AGTH. However, the agth is not working????

I used the normal format of C:\Downloads\agth\agth.exe /C D:\SPRAY\MEGANE\REALLIVE.EXE but it said that "error: can't install hook"

What do I need to do to fix this problem???
    Thx guys...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

"C:\Program Files\agth.exe" /c /p____

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

MrCat: Your target line needs quotes: "C:\Downloads\agth\agth.exe" /c "D:\SPRAY\MEGANE\REALLIVE.EXE" . Also, your error sounds like it might be a reallive engine problem. If the new target line doesn't work, go here and download the reallive patch.

MonsterManiac: Make a folder for AGTH inside program files and put all the AGTH files in there. It sounds like agth.dll isn't in the same folder as agth.exe, which it why it can't find it.

Page 44 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast