Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Len (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Hisoka (L4)Hope (L8)Wolfram (L1)
    I love you people <3
    now I can finaly understand some more of the story :3
    I would like to thank Firestorm717 for making this wonderfull thread, Ratspootin for the many helpful answers the were posted in this thread and helped me solve whatever problem I encountered, and ofcourse Aarin, once again, for making this wonderful forum <3
    Thank you so much!

Kyoyama Kita
    "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\学園ヘヴン\agth.exe" \C "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\学園ヘヴン"

that's is what i wrote in the shortcut but it isn't working @@ i did it exactly as you did (the slash is inverted, because that's how my computer does it there's like a yen sign, either way it doesn't work) i open quick atlas and everything
    but it still doesn't work help please!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoyama Kita View Post
    "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\学園ヘヴン\agth.exe" \C "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\学園ヘヴン"

that's is what i wrote in the shortcut but it isn't working @@ i did it exactly as you did (the slash is inverted, because that's how my computer does it there's like a yen sign, either way it doesn't work) i open quick atlas and everything
    but it still doesn't work help please!
    I don't know if I understood correctly, but you should be seeing yen signs. Also at the place where you are supposed to put the location of the .exe file of the game there is only the location of the file.(should be something like 学園ヘヴン/game.exe)

Kyoyama Kita
    I manage to get the agth attached to the cd game, but now all it's doing is translating the bar on the outside of the game (which says Instititutional blh blah balha) and not translating the things inside, what am i doing wrong?

Is it because the game is in a cd? I had to burn the cue file in order to get the game files out

what i did was i made a shortcut connected to the Avg3217d.exe file that's actually in the cd and connected the agth.exe file as mentioned but now all it is doing is translating the top bar which is the title of the game and not the actual text inside the game (the speech i mean) what did i do wrong?

if anyone can understnad what my problem is by the picture and what i'm saying PLEASE HELP ME T^T
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoyama Kita View Post
    I manage to get the agth attached to the cd game, but now all it's doing is translating the bar on the outside of the game (which says Instititutional blh blah balha) and not translating the things inside, what am i doing wrong?

Is it because the game is in a cd? I had to burn the cue file in order to get the game files out

what i did was i made a shortcut connected to the Avg3217d.exe file that's actually in the cd and connected the agth.exe file as mentioned but now all it is doing is translating the top bar which is the title of the game and not the actual text inside the game (the speech i mean) what did i do wrong?

if anyone can understnad what my problem is by the picture and what i'm saying PLEASE HELP ME T^T
    You didn't do anything wrong if you are seeing this! First of all, I forgot to tell you that next to the /c you must add /ks and /kf (/c /ks /kf) so that the text appears properly.
    Then when the game starts click where it says "DrawTextExW" and a list will appear. You must chose the one that matches the game text ( I don't remember which one)
    If you still have a problem PM me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hiro (L4)Seishirou (L2)Subaru (L2)
    Gaku (L2)
    I think you need to start a new game first, and then choose another thread from the drop-down menu in AGTH

EDIT: Oh, someone was faster and more accurate than me ^^'

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Aoba (L2)Ayase (L8)Clear DM (L8)
    (S022) IasonLeon RE (L1)Matt (L2)
    Alphonse (L5)Noiz (L6)Mikami (L3)
    I was wondering if anyone has a working link for the atlas suite download. the one at the beginning of the thread isnt working.

Vuro
    I am so terribly sorry if this has been asked and answered, but after lurking through 30 pages, my dilemma hasn't been given a solution yet, so here goes...

Alright, so I was able to get Kichiku Megane working (After 8 hours of blood and sweat), and while I realize beggars shouldn't be choosers, I'd really like to know WTF is going on. ._.

So, I downloaded Agth (If I can just get the text, I'm happy), but because KM is not running as an .exe, how can I make Agth work? Or, is there a way I can convert KM to an .exe?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Vuro: what is your path to KM because it should be an .exe. Also, KM uses the reallive engine so you're gonna have problems related to that if you don't install the patch.

Vuro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    Vuro: what is your path to KM because it should be an .exe. Also, KM uses the reallive engine so you're gonna have problems related to that if you don't install the patch.
    In order to open KM, I use Daemon Tools Lite. The file is a .ccd, and running just fine. Just an FYI, but I downloaded it from a link in the Games forum.

...And what patch are you talking about...? ._.;

Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast