aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    TorachiKatashi: Works just like any other program (install enough of them and you could do it with blank buttons). If you click a button and it takes you to the last page you were on, that's the back button and the one next to it will be the next button. If there's a checkbox(es) that changes #####KB, that's toggling a full/partial install (higher numbers means it's doing a full install, lower numbers means it's doing a partial install--meaning you'll have to run the game from the disc).

If a window pops up in the middle of installing with "2" in the text, it's asking for disc 2. If it says something about "DirectX" it's asking if you want to install DirectX (which if you're running the lastest version of DirectX, it will see that and will cancel the DirectX install so it won't matter if you install it or not). If you run the game and it gives you a splash screen that closes, you either don't have the "CD in" (aka loaded in Daemon Tools) or it knows you're running a hacked game--turn safedisc on in daemon tools.

TorachiKatashi: what game are you running, what is listed in the drop down menu (GetTextExtentPoint32A?) and are you in the actual game (where people are talking--not just the menu screen)?
    Yeah, I figured out that much. My problem is more difficult than that. Like, when I was trying to install Sukisyo! First Limit, it (I assume) asks me where to put it or whatever, and no matter what I do, I get an error message which I think is telling me it can't put it whereever I said for some reason. But I don't know what the reason is, 'cause I can't read it. So I don't know what to do. On the main page, if I click the second option, it'll bring me straight to the game instead of an install screen, but that does me no good since I can't use AGTH/Atlas that way.

The game I'm trying to run it with is Zettai Fukujuu Meirei. The thing in the drop down menu is "TexOutA." And yes, it is while people are talking.

On a side note, I just tried making it work further into the game. AGTH does manage to get the Japanese up from here, but I have the same problem as Akaya - It translates as ?????H???CY???{? and so on. So I seem to be having a whole bunch of problems.

Atlas does appear to be translating on it's own, though. Even though it's not really translating so much as either repeating the same gibberish, or giving me question marks. >.>

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help me!!! I can't find "TextOut" or "GetGlyphOutline" in dropdown menu in agth.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S052) Yuri KatsukiVictor Nikiforov (L7)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Nezumi (L4)Sion (L4)(S020) Yokozawa
    (S004) TakiKeisuke TnC (L1)
    I am back again with a problem -_-;

I finally manged to hook the program on to laughter land. BUT the hooker does'nt fully capure the whole text, rather like bit and bobs of it, I have set the text speed to max but the result is still the same. This is weird because at BL game headquaters say that laughter land works and no extra parametres are needed

the only option that picks up the text is GetGlyphOutline. This is giving me a headache...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm gonna ask the most stupid thing...

I already downloaded Gakuen Heaven game...
    Gakuen_Heaven.rar.aa w/ 100mb
    Gakuen_Heaven.rar.ab w/ 100mb
    Gakuen_Heaven.rar.ac w/ 89.667mb

what will i do nxt? i don't have any clue what to do nxt... Its my first time doing this... everything is new to me... pls help?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    FlamingHot: it looks like the rar has been split up into three files. Open Gakuen_Heaven.rar.aa and extract the files to your desktop. WinRAR will automatically grab what it needs from .ab and .ac

handy: have you looked up your game on this site yet?

Kino-san: I have no idea *scratches head* I would try changing the font for the game (usually in the game's config/option screen). If that didn't do anything, I would add the parameter that makes like 100 things show up on the AGTH drop down menu and hunt for one that works.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    FlamingHot: it looks like the rar has been split up into three files. Open Gakuen_Heaven.rar.aa and extract the files to your desktop. WinRAR will automatically grab what it needs from .ab and .ac
    but the problem is, my comp doesn't recognize the file as WinRAR.. so i can't extract it...
    it always says: windows cannot open the file:
    should I "select the program from a list" then click on WinRAR???

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

FlamingHot: Yup.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

oh no!!! when i try to open it as winrar.. there's this error message its saying like it can'topen because or: unknown format or damaged... does this mean that the file is corrupted??? (

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

FlamingHot: Semi-bad news. I did a search on that extension and the place those files were uploaded to (Badongo) splits the big files up (like most upload sites do) but instead of just splitting them like normal, they split them using their software. So you have to download their software to merge the files back together. If I were you, I'd just find another download link to the game, because there's no way in hell I'd install their software (one, because I think that's a dick thing to do to people and two, I don't trust their software, esp. if programs are seeing it as a virus. I don't care if they say it's clean). Here's their FAQ.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

wow thank you so much for the info... you saved my life!!! --> just this week, i accidentally installed a file (that they told safe), then it turned out to be a spyware... and my brother(--> big boss, owns the comp) hates me...

ill search a new file...

Page 16 of 70 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast