aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Guts (L1)Kuroko (L8)Male 1 (Blue)
    Love (01)Spacer 1Aomine (L9)
    Spacer 1Charley (L2)Rayflo (L2)

Unhappy Codec & Drama CD problems!

Hey guys!
    Today i download Mousou Elektel Drama CD,to listen it while reading the manga![I love doing that!
    ]
    When i extract the files i open the .mp3 file!When i open it it wouldn't play cuz it was saying that the right codec wasn't being install to the computer!
    Yeah i was sulking all morning!(by the way i open it with BsPlayer)

Any suggestions?Also this is the link where i download it!The 7th message!

Link:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f126/t...n-elektel.html

I'm sorry if the a topic like that is written but i couldn't find anything so i made this thread!xD

I'll give you some cookies if u help meh!

Last edited by IzayaNeko; 07-07-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Wrote something wrong

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

7th post you say, I am opening them with normal Windows media player and non of my codecs even load when playing this. There shouldn't be any codecs in it.
    Since I have never used BsPlayer, in fact never heard of it before. I'll see if there are similair cases and look into the program;

I found out that BSplayer is mainly meant for video playing and doesn't always work right with audio.
    I found out the problem and it lies within BsPlayer and isn't a solveable thing:
    BsPlayer apperantly uses a very old version of audio encoding, so old that it doesn't support the latest LAME codecs that some audio files have. You rarelly come across this case when using WMP or Winamp but you have to keep recon the audio encoding from BsPlayer dates from 1998 so a lot of modern day audio files cannot be read by the encoder.
    I would switch to another audio program if I were you.