aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Youji (L9)Raiden (L9)
    Aoba (L2)Colossal Titan (L9)Armored Titan (L8)

Lamento refuses to start up.

Ah, this is ... a terrible way to make my first post on the forums, but ...
    I can't seem to get Lamento: Beyond the Void to work.
    I downloaded it and it installed with no problems at all, and this isn't the first game I've downloaded/installed BY FAR, but for some reason it just doesn't want to work.

I used Daemontools lite to mount it, and I can get to where it says "game start", but when I click it? Nothing. The window disapperas as if it's loading the game, but the game just ... never comes up.

Also, I've tried going through the files and finding the .exe, and starting it from there, but nothing happens.
    I've tried running it as an administrator. Nothing.
    You're supposed to mount the "boot.iso" file to get it to work, which I have, but I can't even get to the "game start" screen like that! I experimented with trying things while either file is mounted, and when I have the "lamento_dvd.iso" file mounted, I can get to the "game start" screen, but with the .boot file ... nope. Just nothing.

This is really frustrating, and I've never had a problem like this with games I've installed before.
    ( hell, I got Togainu no Chi to work without a hitch, and I consider that an accomplishment. xD )

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have the same problem!! D:

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

my lamento installation is worst. u guys can't mount the boot. iso.
    i dont even get the boot.iso file from the lamento game golder that i downloaded fo like 2-3 days. OMG :sad:
    i keep getting the 1503 error.