aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Expert

Savings

Charley (L8)Nano (L5)Maes Hughes (L6)
    Aomine (L10)Shiki (L9)Badou (L5)
    (S025) OzakiNaoki (L5)Ryuunosuke (L5)

Ah, that's OK then, my Japanese is terrible so I can't really play it then. I had a bit of search around Chinese forums and apparently the Chinese version was only made for 32bit....so I'll probably just install XP or something on an old laptop. Thanks anyway!

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Annie SnK (L7)Hange SnK (L7)Mikasa SnK (L9)
    Ryūko (L8)Spacer 1Satsuki KLK (L9)
    (S076) SilverAsh(S054) Prompto Argentum(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    Just curious.... what version of Windows 7 are you running? You should be able to use a compatibility mode to run bit apps.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mookyul (L9)Suzuki-sanItan (L8)
    Konata (L5)
    I have problem after mounting. My drive become 'CD Drive', and if I click some mesaage appear "windows cannot read from this disk. The disk maybe corrupted or could be using a format that is not compatible with windows."
    I can play other game like Sweet Pool and Saya no Uta, and run perfectly. Plus Japanese regional and Daemon.
    Can anybody help me?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Masamune (L1)Yukimura SB (L1)Shiki (L2)
    Rai (L7)Balthier (L6)Saitou HK (L1)
    Luka Crosszeria (L1)Kuja (L3)
    I downloaded the Chinese version as well, split into 5 links. I was running into the same issue. Though, I didn't restart my laptop yet with the Chinese mode, since I was nervous it would change EVERYTHING to Chinese, thus I attempted to run it without doing it.
    I am going to download Daemon tools & see if that works (after re-starting in the Chinese mode...which I will still be able to read everything on my laptop, correct? Or will it turn everything that is English to Chinese? I am not fluent in that language so I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to change back XD). I'll let you know if that works for me.

[edit]
    Here is a link of what I'm running & the applications. easier than me attempting to explain it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...screenshot.png

I hope that helps!
    They're all .pak, minus the update, which is .exe. When I attempted to run the update (3rd version patch), it was in all Japanese characters (I assume), so I was unsuccessful, I think, at installing it. I will try to capture a screen shot in case anyone else was having that issue as well.
    Last edited by dainaleeo2; 05-29-2012 at 02:18 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Fei Long (L3)(S017) Tatsumi SouichiUsami (L2)
    Nowaki (L3)(S002) MisakiTakano (L3)
    Saga Masamune (L6)(S013) AkihitoAsami (L5)
    @Dainaleeo2 : Yeah I think I really do need your help *Cries*
    I've downloaded it in the Chinese file,too. Which the original post said that it doesn't need to be mount or using with any program but just click on the exe file to play it. (I've got 7 pak file, one exe file, and one system.dll file) then when I was trying to open the exe file, it said that the application was unable to start correctly. I really want to play it TwT) Is there any way to success it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12