aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

sonoxcore

Gundam 00 Doujin Game: Setsu-nyan no Goshujin-sama (PS or PC?)

Okay I wanted to ask about the yaoi game "Gundam 00 Doujin Game: Setsu-nyan no Goshujin-sama".. Is it for PC or for PS?
    Because I downloaded it and the file was a iso file, but when I tried to burn it, it didn't work out very well. :\

Um. I'm kinda new for all these yaoi games, but I watch/read yaoi/hardcore yaoi for a very long time, and I thought I should try out a game or two, to see if I like it. But I didn't want some shounen ai game, so I went right to the 18+ yaoi games lol. (It's fine I'm 18 ;;o-o)
    Anyway, it's my first time downloading this kind of a thing, so do you guys know about any program or anything that I need on my comp so the games would work? And where exactly can I download those programs?

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

PikachuSouji P4 (L2)Aoba (L2)
    Wander (L8)Asato (L9)Rai (L7)
    Kiba (L6)Deadpool (L9)Youji (L9)

Before you do anything, download this program:
    PowerISO CLICK ME

Install onto your computer. Restart.

Then look through this thread for your Operating System (ex. I run Windows 7):
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...lling-any.html

Change your computer System locale to Japanese (Japan). Restart your computer.

-Now go to the folder that you've downloaded your game in. You should see several .img files and an .iso file.
    -Right click the .iso file and move your mouse over the PowerISO icon -> Mount [Game title] to Drive -> Choose a Drive (ex. Drive [D:] / Drive [F:])
    -Once you've chosen a drive, go to your Computer from the Start menu. You'll see on the title of a Drive the game title. Click it and it should automatically install.
    -Go through the installation (keep clicking the same button with the [N] on it which means "next") and after you're done, it should be installed onto your desktop! ^^

sonoxcore
    Umm Hey! I just followed your instructions and I did click the N all the time, but at the end it didn't work out very well, I can't see the icon on my desktop :\ Is there a chance that without noticing it installed it to somewhere else in my comp? Do you know the name of the game that supposed to be seen on the game file, so I'd be able to do a search on it in my comp?

And thanks alot anyway :3

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

If you can't see it on your desktop, it should have automatically been saved onto your Start Menu. I would browse through the titles until you see the characters face and a bunch of japanese next to it. If you find it on the Start menu, right-click it, copy, and paste it onto your desktop ^^
    Last edited by Miyosha; 06-09-2011 at 09:40 PM.

sonoxcore
    It's not there either T____T Is it because I've got windows 7 or anything?

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

No, I have windows 7 and it installed just fine. Have you tried mounting the game in poweriso in a different drive and tried installing again? Also if you were able to click next while installing and not changing anything it should go to your desktop automatically and after installation it would start the game.