aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L1)

Togainu No Chi and Vista

Alright I'm at my wits end. For real, how do you get Togainu No Chi to work on my Vista computer. It's irritating the crap out of me. I've restarted and restored the thing back to factory settings five times because Togainu is being an ass to me...

So, this is what happends. I usually download the the files on a cd, to make a fake cd of Togainu. Then I install it on my computer and everything seems to go fine. Then when I try to open it, a picture of some dude comes up (probably from the game) and then a problem sign comes up and then it doesn't work. Plus, when I try to uninstall it, it won't allow me, so now I'm stuck with a broken Togainu No Chi on my computer and I'm unable to do anything about it except to restore my computer. Now that it doesn't have it on anymore, I want to know how to do this think right. Is there a patch that I need to use? And can people give me the link? Please I would really love the help...

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Yes you do need a patch. And I would suggest using a program to mount the game, not burning it on a cd/dvd.

Read this post. If you don't know how to mount files: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...age-files.html

Also, use the forum search function if you get stuck again ^^ There are solutions to all the problems related to Nitro+ Chiral games all over the place.