aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Louise (L9)Katsuya (L10)Mr.R (L9)
    Sephiroth (L8)Aerith (L6)Vincent (L8)

Talking READ THIS! Problem with finding AGTH /h codes?

Finding the /h code for games running with AGTH can be such a pain - now there's a solution!

While searching for the code for Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~, a reply to my posts (and several others') came on Hongfire and it's the answer to a lot of those issues with finding that dreaded /h code in most games.

The answer? Interactive Text Hooker!

This is a text hooker that supports more gaming engines then AGTH, and works very well.

So if you can't find a /h code for AGTH; try ITH here:

click for ITH on Hongfire (external link)

Have fun!

EDIT: not entirely sure if I posted this thread in the right part of the forum; if not, it would be great if a mod could move it!
    Last edited by eriberri; 05-20-2011 at 08:19 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yoshinaga Koushi (L6)Yoshinaga Koushi (L7)Guys (L3)
    Tomohiro Shiraishi (L5)Tomohiro Shiraishi (L6)Johan Liebert (L3)
    Trying this out and encountering some MASSIVE problems, namely the VNR doesn't like ANY of the H-codes I'm generating. Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong or if there is a way around this?

EDIT: Seem to have fixed this. It involved restarting both the game AND ITH a few times, and trying out different engine types, as well as keeping an eye on what boxes were checked in the "Generate Code" section. A bit of a nightmare, and it took some time, but now I'm using the codes I generated in ITH in VNR, and getting loose translations.
    Last edited by LadyLuckDoubt; 09-23-2016 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Solved my issue, figured I'd explain how.