aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Opening BL game file

I had downloaded the Togainu no chi torrent along with BitTorrent, Winrar, ISODisk, and MagicIso, It was runninng fine with a friends help and I managed to play the game. But, I accidentally deleated the shortcut to the game (Which didn't require me to do the steps from the begining) and now I have no clue how to do it again, any one know how to?

It would be best if someone knew using the programs I have here <I also have Daemon Tools lite, but with me being awefull with computers I find it harder to use than MagicisO>
    Last edited by Phoenixb4; 01-15-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Spacer 1Ike (L1)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Guts (L1)Layton (L5)Luke (L5)
    If you had a shortcut to play the game, I assume you have it installed on your computer already. Did you check your start menu for a shortcut to the game? It should be by default under a folder called NitroplusCHiRAL.

If it's not located under the start menu, then what I'd suggest for Windows is to check your Program Files (C:\Program Files\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血) and look for togainunochi.exe. Right-click it, then Create shortcut, then drag the new shortcut out onto your desktop or wherever it's convenient for you.

Note: for Windows 7 x64, check your Program Files (x86) instead - that's where Togainu no Chi is installed for me.