aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

trumpett

Togainu no Chi - No Disk

Okay so, I downloaded the game.

Dragged .ecm file to the unecm.exe file.

I changed the language to JP on my computer, but I didn't really think this was going to be an issue since I've been able to play Sweet Pool perfectly fine.

I have Windows Vista and I have issues in installing Daemon tools so I mounted the disk with Magicdisk instead and installed it.

I changed the properties of the game application so it'll be compatible to windows XP and will run as administrator.

I downloaded the VISTA patch off of the Nitro+Chiral site and installed that.

And no matter what I do, every time I try and start the game, a picture of a blonde guy shows up and this alert pops up:

OK ok. I read the troubleshooting section on "Kill the King FAQ" and it tells me that I'm probably having a file location error.

I even reinstalled it and I try mounting the CD again in magicdisk in a different disk drive, and I still get the error. Occassionally I'll even get an alert that reads:

"Windows - no disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c"

I've thoroughly read through all the posts and FAQs I could find in trying to get this game running without asking anyone stupid questions... but now... I'm just plain lost.

So... help? hahaha.
    Last edited by trumpett; 12-21-2010 at 05:26 AM. Reason: adding tags

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S024) AsanoBlood Dupre (L3)
    Ace HKA (L1)Boris HKA (L1)Leica (L3)
    Necoco (L1)Oga (L1)Jose (L1)
    I have the same problem when I "eject" the disc from Daemon tools...I thought it was normal thou..am I wrong??

I have always thought it was one of those games that it needs to "insert" the CD everytime to play...I have been playing like this since I installed it...

If I am continuing playing (I mean like playing every day) I just keep it in Daemon tools so this message wont appear and if I stop playing for days, I "eject" the disc and "insert it" in Daemon tools...(and this message obviously appears again...)

I really dont exactly know if this is right....but this is how I've been playing..if there is a solution I would like to hear it too

I am sry trumpett I didnt really help , but have you been able to play and save/load??

trumpett
    Yeah I think you're supposed to keep daemoon tools on the entire time while you're playing it.

As for me, I haven't been able to play the game at all.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S024) AsanoBlood Dupre (L3)
    Ace HKA (L1)Boris HKA (L1)Leica (L3)
    Necoco (L1)Oga (L1)Jose (L1)
    So, you havent even been able to install it?? maybe it has to do with cracking the SafeDisc protection?? (maybe magicDisk its not cracking it right?)

bc the location error is usually when the computer is not set to JAP (are u using Vista 32bit? bc this the one I have and I had to change language and LOCATION for Jap games to work)