aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    In front of my Playstation or the computer.
    Savings

Miharu (L5)Kantarou (L4)Allen (L8)

Yet Another Togainu no Chi problem

Okay, I know I'm supposed to change my language to Japanese so it's not gibberish, I've done that. I've installed the Japanese language pack that I needed to install, and yet it's still coming out as weird symbols and such.

Does anyone have any other suggestions? I've worked so hard to figure out how to use Atlas and AGTH and I'm SO close and yet so far to getting this to work.

I'm really sorry for being a pain.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

DS_002_(1)topleftMeier Link (L9)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    Pain (L13)DS_002_(6)bottomright(Event) Forum - Levi
    RyukDS_002_(4)bottomleftCatbus

Did you installed the asiatic font pack that comes with windows disc? If so, then desinstall and install again.
    I had a similar problem and it was an installation problem with the language pack.
    It must work after reinstalled.

Yaoi Fan
    In front of my Playstation or the computer.
    Savings

Miharu (L5)Kantarou (L4)Allen (L8)
    Thank you for replying!
    I'm pretty sure I installed the pack when I first started because everything else is coming out in Japanese just fine. Just not the one thing I want to. XD I just uninstalled, restarted and then reinstalled but alas, still gibberish. I'm wondering if I'm not FULLY uninstalling the game or if there's something I'm missing...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumachannanoda View Post
    Thank you for replying!
    I'm pretty sure I installed the pack when I first started because everything else is coming out in Japanese just fine. Just not the one thing I want to. XD I just uninstalled, restarted and then reinstalled but alas, still gibberish. I'm wondering if I'm not FULLY uninstalling the game or if there's something I'm missing...
    Please first uninstall the game then if you haven't change you language setting to Japanese in order to install TnC. To do so see below.

If you are using Win 7 see here for instructions - http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post3463629
    For older Windows OS see here for instructions - http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...ml#post1224982

Note: you just need to change the unicode language to Japanese, then install the game.

For Win Vista 32 bit. You need to go download the game patch to make the game work. Win 7 32 bit or 64 bit they are fine.
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 12-07-2010 at 08:37 PM.