aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

UKiss

Question No japanese but boxes instead.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    I tried to play Bound Prince (my first BL game) but no luck, all there are is boxes and question marks in the ATLAS.
    I downloaded Office XP Tool: Japanese Language Pack thanks to this thread, but the Japanese isn't translating.
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f52/t6...-japanese.html
    Also, whenever I tried to highlight the boxes it would move to the next sentence.
    Any ideas why this happens?
    Thanks in advance~

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

I think you really need to change your comp language to Jap first;p
    have you done this:
    1) Go to the System Control Panel (Start --> Settings --> System Control)
    2) Select "Regional and Language Options"
    3) Click the tab "Advanced"
    4) Select "Japanese" from the drop-down menu
    5) The computer will ask if you want to re-install from the Windows CD. Select "No". The computer will now reboot.
    6) Once it has rebooted, nothing has changed, except for the backslashes showing up as Yen-symbols. This is normal. All standard programs (i.e. MS Word, Firefox, etc.) will run as expected.

UKiss
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I reached up to number 4. I scrolled down the drop menu but Japanese wasn't there. Also, I don't have my Windows CD.. so I don't think I'll be able to play any yaoi games

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Valdrigue (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Havi (L6)
    Mookyul (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)Ewon (L2)
    Morinaga (L9)Hyuuga (L5)Labrador (L4)

wait, are you using xp, vista or windows 7

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

nevermind, you might as well read this whole page first
    here

UKiss
    I'm running on xp, I tried the thread you linked me to but I guess it didn't work. I'll try and find the cd but I really appreciate your help.
    Thank you~

I downloaded this and it said the installation successfully completed, now how do I test to see it works?
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...DisplayLang=en
    Last edited by UKiss; 07-29-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Yoruichi (cat)Japan (L4)Lambo (L3)
    Spain (L3)Matt (L2)Heine (L5)
    Zangetsu (L4)Vincent (L4)Reno (L4)
    In the control panel go for regional and linguistic options, check the box to install east-asian languages, and put your windows CD. If like me you've got an evil pirated version, you need to find the files on internet and go browse => the files you've downloaded and it will install. Once that is done, still in regional and linguistic options, you need to put your computer in Japanese, you're prompted to restart. After the restart nothing will change except all the slashes are yen signs, and the date/time is in kanji.

AFAIK you can't download these files on microsoft's website, they want people to buy the CD for their OS.

I looked through the files on my comp and found the files I used and uploaded them: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Been there done that, if it still doesn't work after that you're doing something wrong