aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

dbsk

Shounentachi no Byoutou

Hi all,

I'm actually new here and had read through quite a lot of help seeked by others but still can't seem to find a solution to mine.

I wanted to install Boy's Hospital Ward and it guided me through a lot of steps and made me burn it into a cd-rom. Then when I tried to play the game, somehow it just showed me an error message with lots of question marks.

The thing is I had already changed the system language to Japanese and I have no problem viewing Japanese websites hence really have no idea what's going on.

Really appreciate if someone could offer some help.

Thank you
    Last edited by dbsk; 07-12-2010 at 11:05 AM.

dbsk
    Hi all,

I had actually found a solution to this problem =)) but now there's another problem...

The game is asking me for an activation key or sth. Which when I tried to follow the instructions found on Boys Love HQ website to break it, but somehow I could not break it. Which is odd provided that many people seems to be able to proceed on to the game.

Any suggestions anyone knows of that could help me to solve this new problem?

Thank you =)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kougami Shinya (L8)Kirei (L7)Sousuke Yamazaki (L9)
    I'm faces the same problem like you and I followed the intruction on the troubleshooting section.
    Download the patch > extract it > copy paste forcekey.ini in the game directory
    If you using widows 7, you should change the game compability to Windows XP service pack 2 two or 3

It's work on my PC
    Hope this is helpful

-excuse my english- m(_ _)m
    Last edited by fuchanfujoshi; 03-04-2011 at 12:02 PM.

dbsk
    it seems to still not be working but i'll try to work on it! maybe i'll uninstall and reinstall again haha~ thanks for your help!!! =))

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

please I have the same problem to, and I followed all the instructions, but when I do the double clic thing and the oumihakkei, and press OK, nothing of forcekay.ini appear, I copy and paste the .ini that comes in the patch, but nothing happened, I try all the things and nothing!!
    please help!!
    the question marks just dont go! XD
    excuse my english