aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I would recommend Handbrake, it is easy to use. For detailed guide on how to rip DVDs via Handbrake, you can check this tutorial: HandBrake Tutorial - How to Effectively Use HandBrake and Fix HandBrake Problems for DVD/ Video Transcoding

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    personally I actual Do rips for many reasons ....and do subs also (do know how to time,type set,quality check ..etc...)
    I use a variety of programs simply because dvds can be encoded and authored in many different ways and believe it or not programs do like certain types of files better than others ...saying that you'll need more than one kind of ripper..

I use to rip::
    1- DVDFAB by dvdidle very simple to use ...recommend for first time rippers
    2-DVD Decrypter...this is no longer developed ,,last version is 3.5.4.0..just google for
    3- Clone DVD by Elby ..trick is to not burn a dvd back-up but instead
    copy the the temp folders info over to another place on your PC....will not do copy guarded material
    4-dvd Cloner ...easy to use just make sure you have plenty of space-uncheck the burn result to disc,,use save to folder instead

I use to grab the subs and edit/style ::
    1-VOB + VOBsubstrip by Gabest ...very easy to use you get a .sub and an .idex file(I used this so long I can't remember it is one or two related programs ...I use a DVD image for re-formating my PC ..so it is already in to use ..sorry about that
    2- sub rip ...not sure if it is still floating around on the net
    3- subtitle edit ....name says it all just drop you video into this and it will OCRs and also ask which format you'd like to save your subs..like .ass/ssa or srt..
    4- Aegisub ...most groups use this to do their subs ..you can add expressions ..those water drops and such ..plus just do your styles,fonts,text colours ..and even do just a single word a different style or font,,color ...very versatile,,but has a some what steep learning curve ....

I use to re-encode /remux
    1- pocketDivex ..very good for getting those pesty VOBs into an FFMPEG format and the audio into MP3(My pref is this then I change it later to anything I'd like to use..like .264)
    2-winX HD video convertor
    3-riverpast video cleaner ...this is not developed any longer the last versions are the 7. x.x works very good,,but can get very fussy...
    4- most will say handbrake ..my comp actually does not like it,,,but you can try out ...some what steep learning curve..but infinite variarity (this is a problem for most ..they don't know just what 'normal' settings should be for universal play back before doing their files up ....so if you use this look for a good tutorial first then use ..so you can actually hear and watch the files you made)
    5-prism video convertor ....works fairly well but is a tad fussy when using the free version
    6-mkvtoolnix to remuxed into a generic .mkv file ..can be .avi and mp3 audio or any of the newer codex's out there...

hope this helps a bit ...but please start off slow and as you learn go onward to more complicated projects...
    Enjoy your endeavors
    Last edited by lemur7; 07-07-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12