aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Grell (L5)Sebastian (L6)Soubi (L4)
    Fei Long (L2)Nanjo (L3)(S009) Havi
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Shirogane (L9)Ranmaru I (L1)

issue with file/WMM

Okay I have a strange problem. I downloaded the first episode of Yami no Matsuei RAW (.avi) and it plays fine on my windows media player but when I tried to upload it into my Windows Movie Maker it would only play the sound. I have a DIVX codec pack, I don't know if that makes a difference. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Because of the codec used in the RAW, WMM doesn't connect to any codecs like your players.
    That is why you only have sound and no screen, you have 3 options now and it isn't an easy choice and I don't know if it works with WMM since I use different animation programs.
    1. Try another RAW, try and find one that is uncompressed or download one from youtube
    2. There is something I did with MKV files, but it is complicated and I forgot what it was. If using the CCCP codec you could disable a function and add a .txt file with a **** load of coding. The coding would make a movie editor believe that the file was alright to import even if it wasn't supported, the codecs would work with the animation program and it would recalculate the file. The bad thing was that I had 3 episodes imported and about 40gb stored in the recalculated versions, so it would be impossible unless you have TB discs in your puter.
    3. A converter might do the trick, this is probably your best option

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Grell (L5)Sebastian (L6)Soubi (L4)
    Fei Long (L2)Nanjo (L3)(S009) Havi
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Shirogane (L9)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Okay, I'll try the converting option. Thank you for answering!