aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

@lady - Why don't you download the language pack? What's the point of playing a game you won't understand Even if you play it in Japanese, which I guess, you don't know, there are always translation tools to help you, but this way it just doesn't make any sense to me XD
    If you just want to look at the pretty pictures and listen to the music, you can download that, without much trouble^^
    And lady did you follow the instructions written in the first post of SP download thread?
    after installed it, overwrite sweetpool.exe with the one inside the zip file (a no disk patch)
    @sakurai - I have no idea why it links you there, but yeah, seems like the install wizard could be the source of the problem...

ladyazmodan
    @KuroMiyu: Thank you so much, but i DID figure it out, even if i am not really done figuring it out, but i got the game running, what my mistake was that i had forgotten to copy the exe. file to the folder, just like you suggested.. i had a head-keyboard moment when i realised that, its just been so damn long since i used a no-cd crack. I installed the language packs, and did as suggested in another troubleshooting thread about this subject, which also helped, or rather without the language pack, the game won't run at all.

I think i might have been reading trouble shooting posts for so long now that my brain shut down.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Lol, as long as the game is running.
    Glad to help

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L5)
    Yuki UB (L1)Shusei UB (L5)(S003) Lelouch
    Ewon (L2)Shunsuke (L2)Misaki (L1)
    @kuromiyu thanks.. i think i'm going to download it at the link it directed.. ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12