aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Chad (L2)Sora (L1)Al (L1)
    Ranmaru I (L1)
    Mysophobia, could you please provide me a rough explanation as how to delete the .avi file because the link of the page is no longer available.

sweetyt
    easier way to fix the mainsystem.exe problem and stop it from closing the game. just right click on the game file and click properties then change the compatibility to windows xp~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsuna (L10)LamboHyorinmaru (L1)
    Masahiro SO (L9)Reborn(S007) Reborn
    Tsuna (L1)Yamamoto (L1)(S006) Klaus

MainSystem.exe error

Hi, i used to have the same Main.system error after doing the exact same steps as you.
    What ended up working for me was to just install the game in original jap (w/o installing the 1.2 patch and eng patch). Then I played the game till Adonis first appears and saved the game (all in jap first). After doing that i then installed the 1.2 patch and eng patch. After u have installed those u,when u next play the game just load the previously saved game and it should work fine frm then on (it'll be in eng and all and best of all no more main.system error thing). So whenever you wanna play Silver Chaos u just load from a previously saved game. =)

It worked for me so i hope it works for you too. Good Luck!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

I've read on other forums that the mainsystem.exe error is usually caused after people patch it with the english patcher.. also with the same game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12