aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Wing 1 (Left)Wing 1 (Right)
    Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L1)

@Kojichan
    Hope you can see these files. I tried re uploading them.
    Screenshot (39).jpgScreenshot (40).jpgScreenshot (42).jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    That's a cute ichigo wallpaper!

But, I'm really sorry... I'm out of ideas. I'm not sure what's wrong. Wish I could go on your computer and check things out myself, but that's a bit much... x__x

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Wing 1 (Left)Wing 1 (Right)
    Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L1)

@Kojichan
    Thank you. ^^
    Anyways, thanks for trying though. I really appreciate that you take your time to help me out with this.
    Last edited by SakuraYamashita; 10-09-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yonekuni (L3)Seishirou (L2)Ewon (L2)
    Kurogane (L4)Hakkai (L7)Yagari (L6)
    Hello, everyone. Well, I managed to find a solution if anyone was still interested in playing the Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. After much searching, I realized that there was a solution vaguely floating around.

It's not a perfect fix but you are able to run it. The menu will be in Japanese but the dialogue and ect will all be in english. After you install/patch it, if you go to your Extracted Folder>Silver Chaos Fanbox.rar> Silver Chaos Fanbox> DISC1> PACK> Copy the file "GRAPHIC.cmp"

Once you have done that, go to your shortcut on your desktop that you should have created and right-click it. Click "Open Destination Folder" which it should take you to where it is installed. Open your PACK folder and paste/replace it over the same file named "GRAPHIC.cmp"

It should allow you to open it now. Though the menu will be in Japanese, the contents will be in english.

I hope this helps some of you guys. It managed to work for me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDarkness View Post
    Hello, everyone. Well, I managed to find a solution if anyone was still interested in playing the Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia. After much searching, I realized that there was a solution vaguely floating around.

It's not a perfect fix but you are able to run it. The menu will be in Japanese but the dialogue and ect will all be in english. After you install/patch it, if you go to your Extracted Folder>Silver Chaos Fanbox.rar> Silver Chaos Fanbox> DISC1> PACK> Copy the file "GRAPHIC.cmp"

Once you have done that, go to your shortcut on your desktop that you should have created and right-click it. Click "Open Destination Folder" which it should take you to where it is installed. Open your PACK folder and paste/replace it over the same file named "GRAPHIC.cmp"

It should allow you to open it now. Though the menu will be in Japanese, the contents will be in english.

I hope this helps some of you guys. It managed to work for me.
    Thanks dude it worked for me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456