aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GuyInDogSuit
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInDogSuit View Post
    I can't get any tools to extract the xp3 files from Corona Blossom Vol 1. Kikiriki.exe extracted a bunch of files, but they don't open in any image viewers, even if I change the extensions.
    With Xp3-extractor, I get
    Code:
    Expected "#01" at position 0x17 but saw "#80".
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "xp3-extract.py", line 104, in ?
        assert (indexoffset+compsize+17 == filesize)
    AssertionError
    I've tried all kinds of tools, but only the two above mentioned actually did anything/recognized the file, until I tried arc_unpacker, which sort of worked, but at the end it said that it is a protected archive. None of the extracted files are viewable for some reason.
    Anyone? Help the noob out.

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Lelouch (L1)Suzaku (L4)Lloyd (L5)
    Yuri (L2)Fire Emblem (L4)Clear DM (L8)
    Motomi TnC(L2)America (L5)
    @GuyInDogSuit I wish I could help, but I have no idea Corona Blossom is a recent game, so maybe they've improved the encryption and older KiriKiri extracting tools can't read it.

GuyInDogSuit
    Quote Originally Posted by Accordia View Post
    @GuyInDogSuit I wish I could help, but I have no idea Corona Blossom is a recent game, so maybe they've improved the encryption and older KiriKiri extracting tools can't read it.
    Hmmmm.... That's what I was afraid of. Either I'll just have to do with viewing them in game, or just wait until someone cracks this new encryption.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Jp help with cmd

Quote Originally Posted by Accordia View Post
    NScripter

The folder of a game made with NScripter will contain at least three files: an .EXE file to run the game, a script file (nscript.dat), and an archive file (usually arc.nsa or 00.ns2).

Attachment 163289

There may also be other files, such as envdata (save file information); don't worry about any of that.

arc.nsa files are easy to deal with; just extract them using the instructions for KiriKiri in ExtractData.

However, ExtractData doesn't recognize 00.ns2 files, and you'll get an error message:

Attachment 163290

If you click "Yes," ExtractData will scan the archive for file types it recognizes. You'll probably get all the game CGs this way, but ExtractData won't preserve the original file names and folder structure. Instead, you'll get a list of files named 00.ns2_[file#]

Attachment 163291.

If you're not afraid of using command prompt, download ONScripter Tools (under Current Release (2010-09-15)). Extract the ZIP file, then copy the file ns2dec.exe into your game folder.

Attachment 163292

Open a command prompt window. (In Windows XP, go to Start->Run, type cmd, and click OK.)

Next, copy the path to the folder where the game files and ns2dec.exe are located. In the command prompt window, type:

cd "C:\folder path"

So for this example, I'd put:

cd "C:\VisualNovels\0Japanese\LSDver1.02"

(This lets the command line know where the files are located. The quotation marks are just in case you have spaces in the file path, which confuses the command line.)

(Also, you can't CTRL+V to paste in command line, but you can right click->paste, so you don't have to retype everything by hand!)

Next, type into the command line:

ns2dec.exe 00.ns2

and press Enter. It should look something like this:

Attachment 163293

Attachment 163294

(Note: if you changed your computer language to Japanese like I told you to, backslashes will show up as ¥s in command prompt. I don't know why. It doesn't affect anything.)

The CGs and other resources are now extracted neatly into your game folder, like so:

Attachment 163295

I realize this was a bit of a jump in difficulty, so if something was confusing, tell me now before I go on to more complicated command line stuff!
    I have try ed this with win10 but it does not work for me it is with the cmd area does it not like win10?

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Lelouch (L1)Suzaku (L4)Lloyd (L5)
    Yuri (L2)Fire Emblem (L4)Clear DM (L8)
    Motomi TnC(L2)America (L5)
    Quote Originally Posted by testuse View Post
    I have try ed this with win10 but it does not work for me it is with the cmd area does it not like win10?
    Sorry, I don't know anything about Windows 10. Hope someone else with that OS can help you out.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)

Let's see if we can get this working!! o.o

At what part are you on? You're in the CMD, but what are you typing? ^^

The CMD area works fine in Windows 10, I've used it for this as well. Are you getting any messages?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Jp fixed and not

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Let's see if we can get this working!! o.o

At what part are you on? You're in the CMD, but what are you typing? ^^

The CMD area works fine in Windows 10, I've used it for this as well. Are you getting any messages?
    I found out that you don't have to type it you can just drag and drop the file on the ns2dec.exe and it will unpack it
    but what i now want to know is if i open one these files and it just stay blank does that mean the ns2file is encrypt and what do i do if a nsafile says Error Reading ARC.NSA?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

I found out that you don't have to type it you can just drag and drop the file on the ns2dec.exe and it will unpack it
    but what i now want to know is if i open one these files and it just stay blank does that mean the ns2file is encrypt and what do i do if a nsafile says Error Reading ARC.NSA?
    Not all files are NS2 format. NS2 -IS- an encrypted format, but that's what NS2DEC does. ^^ If you're trying to get ARC.NSA out, you'd use "nsadec.exe" Not, ns2dec.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Jp HELP?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Not all files are NS2 format. NS2 -IS- an encrypted format, but that's what NS2DEC does. ^^ If you're trying to get ARC.NSA out, you'd use "nsadec.exe" Not, ns2dec.
    yes i am using the ns2dec for ns2 file but some files just sit there black like the cmd is black and i have a .nsa and i am using the nsadec but what reads out is Error Reading ARC.NSA

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

yes i am using the ns2dec for ns2 file but some files just sit there black like the cmd is black and i have a .nsa and i am using the nsadec but what reads out is Error Reading ARC.NSA
    I don't suppose you could tell me the name of the game you're trying to work with? I wonder if it is a newer game, that the tools may not be able to handle?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast