aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Gian (L4)Heart 6 (Devil)Ivan (L4)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Badou (L5)Akira TnC (L9)
    Scratch my above post. After searching around all day, I finally found this video online, which will help you to run the games in Japanese with Windows 7 home premium. I was like ommmg when it worked, no more gibberish!..so here ya go, enjoy!

surmeryou

Jc come to see

Good support, top.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Grimmjow (L6)(S012) Hollow IchigoBahamut
    ChocoboGareki (L6)Rin TnC (L1)
    Sesshoumaru (L7)Amon (L1)Akira (L1)
    Ahahahha nevermind..... should of read further before typing here. so ignore this

BANNED
    Savings

While browsing internet I found this website as one of the great destinations from where I managed to get access some innovative and super advanced games with no hassle. Plus I got animated videos as well that fulfilled my requirements.

water444
    I have a ? in regards to something in this area but not!

I'm not interested in playing VG or any kind of game from any language, so, that's not my problem.

I would've started a NEW THREAD but I think that would be a WASTE of SPACE*?*, so, I wanted help in this thread since it's close enough in topic..

My problem is that, I recently had my computer reformatted and LET me TELL YOU, I got it back and it runs smoothly, BUT, it came with problems, I can't LOG-IN to any of my email accts/Yahoo(I remember the PW/Id and still can't log in) etc etc, I'm still trying and I can't get in..I don't get how reformatting my computer could cause this problem and another thing is, Japanese and Chinese or any FOREIGN words that I see appear as BOXES..I didn't have this problem before my computer CRASHED, so, I don't get what's wrong..I mean, I've searched online to see what I could do myself but all I've gotten was to dl the 'East language pack' but that's NOT RIGHT!! I don't want to type in another language etc..I just want the words to APPEAR CORRECT if I happen to be on a anime site or whatever site that has foreign characters..

Any help would be appreciated!

Oh and I'm on W-XP(old, I know).. I'm not too sure of the Service pack, since I don't know how to find it..Not very computer literate..Sorry.

edmunddavidson
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibelle View Post
    I'm so glad you stated this. I downloaded TnC today and couldn't figure out for the life of me why I couldn't get the language packs, like everyone was saying. Now I know why. Oh well, I will play the game without knowing what is being said it looks like..lol. Yay for awesome art! XD
    How to setup it in linux platform ? if you know please tell me ! ________ There is a heart to The Walking Dead Season 3 DVD and one of our faithful surviors will end up zombies.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Installing Japanese

Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    Hi all

After reading many posts about this and sadly the excellent Guide to install Japanese for Win 98 to XP is no longer applicable to Win 7.

The Mac Instruction Guide is still valid for Snow Leopard and later XOS verisions so see here for instructions - http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...ml#post1253318

Note to fellow people with Macs: All BL games won't work on Macs, so we need to install either XP or Win 7 via bootcamp and then install Japanese on XP or Win 7 to get them to work.

This guide lists the steps to install Japanese onto your Win 7 Pro and beyond operating system so that you can then install your BL games and Japanese programs.

Installing Japanese on to Your PC

Win 7, by default won't have the languages installed for Non Japanese PCs nor are they avilable on the Win 7 install Disc. So you need to install the languages via the Win 7 Pro (and beyond) Update so you need the web to download other languages.

• Go to you Windows Update menu
    • Expand the Optional Update Section and select Japanese

• Download and install then see belw

Setting Your Unicode Language to Japanese

Aka all your installed english programs will still be in English, but you will also be able to successfully install and run Japanese programs and games compatible with your version of Win 7 i.e. just 32 bit and 64 bit

Note: Some programs and games will not work on the 64 bit version i.e. Lamento etc)
    Please see this brilliant guide on the web for Setting "non-Unicode Programs" - Windows 7
    For those interested in typing in Japanese please see these additional instructions on the web for Installing and Typing Japanese on Vista / Windows 7

Thank you for the help. I have Windows 7 Home Premium, I do not have Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate. Someone said you can only install full language packages if you have Enterprise or Ultimate. Is that true?

The reason I am curious is because I do not know if I have Shift-JIS, and I have heard you can run into problems if you do not have Shift-JIS.

I tried to follow your instructions, but in the Windows Update scene there is nothing to click on to find an optional updates like. Here is a picture of what I am looking at, can you tell me what to click?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shutterboxrat; 06-27-2013 at 01:52 AM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by water444 View Post
    I have a ? in regards to something in this area but not!

I'm not interested in playing VG or any kind of game from any language, so, that's not my problem.

I would've started a NEW THREAD but I think that would be a WASTE of SPACE*?*, so, I wanted help in this thread since it's close enough in topic..

My problem is that, I recently had my computer reformatted and LET me TELL YOU, I got it back and it runs smoothly, BUT, it came with problems, I can't LOG-IN to any of my email accts/Yahoo(I remember the PW/Id and still can't log in) etc etc, I'm still trying and I can't get in..I don't get how reformatting my computer could cause this problem and another thing is, Japanese and Chinese or any FOREIGN words that I see appear as BOXES..I didn't have this problem before my computer CRASHED, so, I don't get what's wrong..I mean, I've searched online to see what I could do myself but all I've gotten was to dl the 'East language pack' but that's NOT RIGHT!! I don't want to type in another language etc..I just want the words to APPEAR CORRECT if I happen to be on a anime site or whatever site that has foreign characters..

Any help would be appreciated!

Oh and I'm on W-XP(old, I know).. I'm not too sure of the Service pack, since I don't know how to find it..Not very computer literate..Sorry.
    Hi-there ..and its okay that your not computer literate ....first you do need to install the east Asian language pack ...it has the fonts needed for displaying those websites....sounds a bit odd ...I know but installing them should help you greatly .....one thing people don't realize that installing a pack does not mean their own displayed language is removed and replaced by the newly installed one ...it doesn't work that way ...you actually must change the "displayed language" on your screen by selecting the new one and setting it as "default" ...so if you touch nothing ...nothing will change ....

it used to be as a new language was encountered you were prompted to install the proper font+ language packs(was automatic)....but seeing as that was too logical ....we get to deal with it this way....Mirosoft is one twisted sister!

so fear not and go get the pack and install with out fear....

water444
    Quote Originally Posted by lemur7 View Post
    Hi-there ..and its okay that your not computer literate ....first you do need to install the east Asian language pack ...it has the fonts needed for displaying those websites....sounds a bit odd ...I know but installing them should help you greatly .....one thing people don't realize that installing a pack does not mean their own displayed language is removed and replaced by the newly installed one ...it doesn't work that way ...you actually must change the "displayed language" on your screen by selecting the new one and setting it as "default" ...so if you touch nothing ...nothing will change ....

it used to be as a new language was encountered you were prompted to install the proper font+ language packs(was automatic)....but seeing as that was too logical ....we get to deal with it this way....Mirosoft is one twisted sister!

so fear not and go get the pack and install with out fear....
    First off, Thanks for replying.. I'm sorry, I'm a bit late..

Anyways, it seems a easy enough problem to solve BUT it requires a Windows XP CD and I do have it, but the CD says, XP SP 2 and I have SP 3?? Would it still work..I tried dl the language pack and sticking the CD in, but it told me that something is missing, so, I didn't dl or continue...Any other help would be appreciated and should I just continue since I do have the W CD, so, I assume, it's correct?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    yup!...you should have no problems...if you do ...let me know ..I'll try to fix up something...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast