Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S041) Izumi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayakaoru View Post
    Thanks for replying.

I did, but Daemon didn't show me the files when I browsed them. should I uninstall and re-install Daemon back?

or is it the files' fault because even after I extract them they are still rar/zip images
    You mean, when you extracted the rar files you downloaded, the files inside were rar zip again?
    Could you link to the topic?

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Asami (L10)Hiroomi (L3)Akihito (L10)
    Ryoumei (L9)Klaus (L7)Ryoumei (L1)
    Sawanoi Ao (L9)Taki (L2)Ao (L7)
    Quote Originally Posted by seres View Post
    You mean, when you extracted the rar files you downloaded, the files inside were rar zip again?
    Could you link to the topic?
    yeah. I downloaded the first link here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f154/t...ividcolor.html (the 4 part mediafire link) and second time was from another site. I'll PM you the link.

(I'm really bad at this things, so here comes the stupid statement) when I downloaded them , they are not in the usual rar, the one with the book icon. Its hard to explain and I don't know how to explain either sorry)

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S041) Izumi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayakaoru View Post
    yeah. I downloaded the first link here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f154/t...ividcolor.html (the 4 part mediafire link) and second time was from another site. I'll PM you the link.

(I'm really bad at this things, so here comes the stupid statement) when I downloaded them , they are not in the usual rar, the one with the book icon. Its hard to explain and I don't know how to explain either sorry)
    I think I know your problem. The links you downloaded were split with hjsplit so you need to use hjsplit to combine them. After that you'll get a rar file. Extract it and get an img file. Then use alcohol to mount it. Now you can install and play the game

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help?

Post deleted.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Horong; 04-16-2012 at 12:48 AM.

BANNED
    Savings

I also wants to download it... Can you tell me the way in detail..........

BANNED
    Savings

You can refer to this link daemontools.com as this problem arrived with me also and i solved it with this site

Daydreameve
    Yea, I got a very HUGE problem. Remember when you said "Daemon Tools can work with these file formats: mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz." Well every time i download these files, .rar appears at the end of it. What does this mean? Plz tell me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Nessa no Rakuen

Hi, guys. I'm new here and I just downloaded the game "Nessa no Rakuen" (which, by the way, really caught my eye). The download consists of 3 .iso files and I just don't know what to do with them. I mean, I downloaded Daemon tools but I still can't figure it out. I'm sorry for being such a noob but I really want to play this game and, right now, I'm desperate. Please help!
    Last edited by 209moonwalker; 10-24-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gunji (L6)HibirdHibari (L3)
    Mukuro (L1)Shanks (L8)Law (L3)
    Spanner (L2)Belphegor (L6)Fran (L8)
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but not sure where exactly it should go.

I just downloaded Daemon Tools Light and it installed a virus on my computer, that delta search thing, so you might want to be careful with it for awhile, I've sent a complaint to them already. ((((

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

same type of problem is arriving with me also as these daemon tools are putting me back here whenever i click on to them...
    Last edited by KathyGoldstein; 11-16-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast