aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hurtful Tactics RPing Forum

Hello,

My name is Hurts and I was given permission by admin Aarinfantasy to post about my yaoi forum. I'm sure some have noticed that we are affiliates with AF and I would like to tell you all a little about our small site.

We are still fairly new, only have been up and running since April of this year, but we are constantly improving. We cater to all your RP needs! While we do not host media like photos and videos of yaoi, we encourage writing and chatting with friends. If you have a need to RP, we have many dedicated RPers with wonderful ideas. We are currently having a writing contest for Halloween as well so check that out!

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me on here or check out the site to see more. I'd love to see you guys there! ^^

~Hurts
    Home | Hurtful Tactic RPing Forum
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 10-08-2015 at 10:54 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How do you RP on a Forum @hurts; I do RP but on Twitter, have done for over 5 years and do Yaoi as well. Just wondering. Hello btw.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello!! If you come check out the site you will be able to see how RPs are done. It's pretty straight forward. The layout is much like this site where one person posts, then another replies and so on. ^^ I hope that answers your question.