aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - YashiroStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Doumeki
    (S077) Yashiro (chibi)Star 1 (Silver)(S078) Doumeki (chibi)

Visual Novel Recommendations (by debono9)

This is an announcement made for @debono9 ; for a recommended visual novel company.

NOTE: AarinFantasy is in no way affiliated with this company nor taking any commission/profit from this company. I am just doing this for the member since it's related to BL and thought you might wanna know.

As posted by @debono9 ;
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    A new Visual Novel company is starting up and their debut title is just days away.

Meet MoeNovel and their first title "If My Heart Had Wings":
    IF MY HEART HAD WINGS | MoeNovel

Now some of you may be wondering why MoeNovel is being mentioned on Aarinfantasy considering they list a straight title...well...who remembers Langmoar? Perhaps if I mention their titles it'll refresh your memory.
    Enzai
    Absolute Obedience
    Teikoku Sensenki
    Laughter Land

Know who they are now? YURA of Lucky Dog 1 fame did the artwork for their BL titles.

MoeNovel is a branch of Will, focusing on releasing their titles in the west. However this new branch has forgotten one thing...advertisement! If we don't get the word out and help sales, we may never see Langmoars remaining titles in English.

Jbox is currently taking pre-orders on their first title. Luckily its not very expensive either and it's even all ages!

JBOX ( $29.95/$34.95 ) If My Heart Had Wings ~ Kono Oosora ni Tsubasa wo Hirogete

Play-Asia will also be stocking the game:

Hard Copy ( $34.99 ): Buy If My Heart Had Wings (DVD-ROM) (PC CD-ROM)
    Digital Edition ( $29.99 ): Buy If My Heart Had Wings (PC CD-ROM)

If My Heart Had Wings:
    Aoi returned to his hometown of Kazegaura where a gentle breeze blows through the streets, having lost his direction in life. On the hill lined with windmills, he met a wheelchair-ridden girl Kotori and watched the gliders overhead in awe. With his childhood friend Ageha in tow, they resurrect the soaring club in order to fulfill a childhood dream: to fly on a paper airplane.

So spread the word and don't forget to purchase their titles.
    And for those of you who are otome fans, don't forget they have an otome brand in Sugar Beans. If we as a community help out, be it spreading the word or purchasing a title we can help this venture succeed.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 07-12-2013 at 06:06 AM.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Chico (L7)Vallewida (L2)Lusca (L5)
    Jose (L1)Guys (L3)Lady Gaga (L1)

Yumina the Ethereal

The next release from JASTUSA is the gameplay title Yumina the Ethereal.

What is Yumina the Ethereal?
    After 3 years in the making, JAST USA is finally ready to release Eternal-Will's popular adult visual novel RPG Yumina the Ethereal. This will be the highest profile ecchi RPG to ever be officially released in English. It's highly rated on both VNDB (8.3/10; #5 ranked in untranslated RPGs) and Erogamescape (80/100), and is particularly praised for its strong gameplay melded with moe romantic comedy and sci-fi themes. The game was developed by members of the same team that worked on the popular titles Aselia the Eternal (released) and Seinarukana (also being worked on by JAST).

Would I enjoy this?
    Are you a fan of the Agarest War or Ar tonelico series? Looking for something a little more story-focused than Agarest War? Or perhaps more...ecchi? This may be the game for you!

But it's not BL!
    While not being a BL game, it still provides over 100 hours of playtime. The content itself is general enough that if your a fan of anime games or visual novels, you'll find something you'll like about it.

About Yumina
    "The Student Council Election is your only hope. Fight, win, and change your destiny!"

Midorishita Yumina is a junior at the prestigious Jinbu Academy. Far from being a model student, Yumina skirts the precarious line between barely passing and failing hard. One day, a young man named Akashima Ayumu transfers into her class. Ayumu claims to have been sent by his father, an eccentric and possibly delusional man who ordered Ayumu to find and protect Yumina, whom he believes will one day save the universe.

Ayumu and Yumina are at odds from the moment they first meet. They bicker endlessly, day after day, until finally Yumina goes too far and starts a fight just before a critical test. Her failure dooms her to repeat the year.

But just when it seems all hope is lost, a mysterious girl named Kurokawa Kirara appears and invites Yumina to run for Student Council President.

According to Kirara, whoever wins an Election War and becomes President will have the power to change any school rule he or she likes. Realizing that this is her only hope of becoming a senior, Yumina agrees to join the race, and drags Ayumu along for the ride!

Thus begins an epic tale of love and friendship in which youthful passions run high and debates shake the foundation of the heavens.
    Release date
    Yumina the Ethereal is currently in printing and planned for an early August release.

Where can I buy?
    Jlist (My recommendation) - Digital/Hard copy options + Preorders have free shipping + purchase 3+ games for a 15% discount + Make a free account and get points
    JASTUSA - Digital/Hard copy options + If you purchase 3 or more games, you get free/discounted shipping
    Rightstuf - Cheapest option + If your a member you get an extra 10% discount

Video's and other media:

School-life OP
    Sci-fi OP
    Gameplay trailer
    Official site
    Gameplay screenshots
    VNDB
    User review

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can recommend you one great Japan-import that can offer you a huge stock of visual novels. The store is Japan Best, check them out if you want.