aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: A Game of Keys

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

A Game of Keys

Dear forum members, just got to know recently that a forumer has published a BL book (actually since last year). Her username here used to be SonnyGoten and has now changed to Maliya Wong. The book is called "A Game of Keys".

I didn't read the book myself so I can't tell you anything else about it, just wanted to spread the word out since it's BL genre. Here's the summary of it:
    A stalker has kidnapped Connor, but Connor is being offered a way to freedom. In a game of cat and mouse, he must find the right keys to unlock both his handcuffs and the door keeping him from the outside world. If he succeeds within an hour, he will be free to go as he pleases. If not, then he will face the consequences.

But as Connor struggles through his kidnapper's twisted game, he uncovers a dark secret that changes everything he once knew to be real. Soon enough he realizes that the greatest enemy he must confront may not be his kidnapper, but his own inner demon.
    Link location (where to buy the book): Amazon.com

Note: This is just an announcement I wanted to make for the author, it means that me or AarinFantasy.com do not receive any commissions or benefits from the author, Amazon, any party nor by any click type ad.

Do write your review at Amazon if you bought it. If you have any further questions, please contact the forum user or through her Amazon page.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is lurking around

Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftDS_003_(5)bottommiddleDS_003_(6)bottomright

I just published another BL story, one that is much more lighthearted and also started its life on AarinFantasy first. I reworked it into a cell phone novel format and it's called

Robbed: the thief whose heart was stolen for the first time.

This is the summary:
    When the thief Lady decides that her protégé, Sovann, needs a companion she goes out of her way to, err... steal the seed... from the straitlaced general Dossé. Nine months later Gwinn is born. But as the two grow up together, their relationship is anything but amicable...

While under Lady's influence, Sovann developed a passion for thievery that now burns like wildfire, whereas Gwinn took after his father in both looks as well as personality. To those who don't know him, Gwinn's straitlaced nature would come across as icy.

Add to this mix of hot and cold a most fascinating captive rebel and a good dose of jealousy, and one can only wonder...

Will Gwinn ever overcome Sovann's exasperating behavior?
    Link location (where to buy the book): Amazon.com

Here's the link to all the other books I published on Amazon. Or, alternatively you can buy them on Smashwords.com.

Note: I just wanted to let people know about my new book, because I'm super excited about it! AarinFantasy.com does not receive any commissions or benefits from the author, Amazon, any party nor by any click type ad.

Please do leave a review if you've bought my books, I really do appreciate them!!
    Last edited by Maliya Wong; 05-22-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    Wh00t!!!

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is stressed

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Anders (L4)Zevran Arainai (L8)

@Maliya Wong; will there also be a printed version? Since until now I can only find a Kindle Edition
    ~~~ Fenris set by a secret Santa ~~~

~~~ Law profile layout by me ~~~

~~~ My Cards, Wishes, Names and Thanks ~~~ My Submissions ~~~ My sweet Aarin family ~~~ my linkies ~~~

(눈‸눈)← Rivaille is not amused xD
    meanwhile Hisoka... →

bunnies Hisoka|Zevran|Fenris|Dorian are hopping on bees Melissa|Reiko|Yashiro|David
    brona is drolling on Hisoka|Anders x Fenris|Shinohara x Asano x David

Badass Harem cards by Loveless3173
    Ramen and Banana by lynixe

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is lurking around

Savings

DS_003_(1)topleftDS_003_(2)topmiddleDS_003_(3)topright
    DS_003_(4)bottomleftDS_003_(5)bottommiddleDS_003_(6)bottomright

@bronakopdin;

For A Game of Keys, the printed version is already available on Amazon and Createspace!
    You can buy them here:
    A Game of Keys: SonnyGoten: 9781475019346: Amazon.com: Books
    https://www.createspace.com/3793358

For Robbed: the thief whose heart was stolen for the first time there is no printed version at this moment, because I originally intended for this story to be read on cell phones (Hence, all the chapters are only 100 words long! It's called a cell phone novel, a phenomenon that originally came from Japan!), though I might make one later if the story proves to be really popular. It is at this moment "Robbed" is only available on Amazon, but it will later be available elsewhere too.
    You can buy "Robbed" here: Robbed: the thief whose heart was stolen for the first time: SonnyGoten: Amazon.com: Kindle Store
    Last edited by Maliya Wong; 05-24-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    Wh00t!!!