aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blog Hop

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

(S039) Yuzu (adult)(Event) FaceBook - Yukina(S038) Hazuki
    (Event) IRC - Cloud(Event) Forum - Levi(Event) Forum - Morinaga
    welcome welcome

you are interested in yaoi and gay romance and found your way to aarinfantasy trough this blog hop for the first time?
    really?
    in my eyes there is no way around aarinfantasy if you're interested in yaoi
    whenever I tried to find something about a particular yaoi manga or anime, I always ended at aarinfantasy and that's why at some point I stopped trying to find something elsewhere and stayed here

you should do so too
    aarinfantasy is the best place for it!

lovely set from my Secret Santa sumire007

Yaoi Addict
    is now on Twitter. Follow me if
    you like!

Savings

Byakuya (young) (L1)Ayanami (L5)Ewon (L10)
    Aizen (L10)Ichigo (Vizard) (L10)Rukia (L10)
    Welcome all to Aarinfantasy!

I cannot really recall how it happened, but one day, I had stumbled upon fanfiction between two male characters. After reading this wonderful story, I felt as if a switch had been flipped inside of me. I began to realize how amazing gay romance can be. Six/Seven years later, I stumbled (once again), randomly onto yaoi. From there, I made my way to Aarinfantasy.

As many people have said, you cannot be involved with yaoi without finding your way to Aarinfantasy. Aarinfantasy is the center of everything related to this genre. They are responsible for releasing fansubs (fan-subtitled anime) that are amazing in quality. In fact, I found this forum through one of these fansubs. However, there is more to this forum than the downloads and video links that are hosted here. This is a place where members can share thoughts, opinions, downloads links and fantasies. It is a community -- a family.

Now I will admit that it took me a while to get involved here. My original intentions were just to mooch of the links. After a year of sitting back, downloading links, and lurking around the many threads posted at the forum, I realized how much I wanted to be apart of this amazing community. And so I did. It was the best decision I ever made.

Aarinfantasy is not just a place to enjoy yaoi; it is a place where you can share your love with fellow fans. There are sections for everyone to enjoy, from yaoi anime/manga, to regular anime/manga, music, movies, and fanfiction, as well as fun activities such as contests, set shops and auctions. It is a forum for everyone.

I hope you enjoy your "hop" to Aarinfantasy. It is a great place to hang out and everyone is unbelievably nice. If you chose to join our family, you will not regret it.

Set made by me: Byakuya and Renji (what a surprise lol)

~*~My egg hatched! Aladdin pops out!~*~

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)(S074) Akihiko Kaji

Hello, and welcome to Aarinfantasy!

I joined last year when I was looking for information on a particular yaoi manga, but didn't really do much on the forum until this year. I don't know why I waited so long!

This forum is awesome! It's full of friendly and fun people, and I have made friends from around the world. If you live in a small country town like I do, with not a lot of anime/manga fans (let alone yaoi fans), it's a great place to be able to share your interests!

I always enjoy my visits here, and I know you won't be disappointed if you decide to join too!
    My bishie - Alexios (Assassin's Creed Odyssey)
    My couple
    - Johnny Rayflo x Charles J. Chrishunds (Vassalord)
    My OT3 - Daryun, Jaswant, and Narsus (Arslan Senki)

Sig set made by Kinnetic
    My card thankyou list - My Livejournal

Yaoi Fan
    is watching One Piece.

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Law (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    Luffy (L10)Zoro (L10)Sanji (L10)

Welcome to AarinFantasy forum!

I just joined this forum and i'm loving it so much, it's my first forum that i've stayed this long... You can see how wonderful it is! People here are friendly and even though it's my first day, i received a lot of welcoming messages. I respect this forum because they does a lot of project and all. I'm really satisfied with the shop which sells cards, it's really entertaining. There's also a lot of contest and i'm also able to win some points from those contest. Thanks to the "One Stop Shop", i get to have my own customized signature and avatar by the maker i requested from. They are all great and kind to help me.

I also love this forum because i get to know more people who loves yaoi just like me. Also, there are so many recommendations by the people here on what i should watch and read. I'm always out of mangas/animes to read/watch but after joining here, people just suggested me and i'm able to do what i want to do. None of my friends know that i love yaoi neither do i want them to know... It's a little embarrassing because my friends would find me weird and all. By coming to this place, i managed to meet people who are kind enough to talk to me. I also received cards from people who have went to my wishlist. Even from people i don't know, they just donated me points and cards. I also love the cards giveaway, i get to get the card i wished for a long time.

Come and join us, have fun with us. It makes me happy when someone join our family even though i don't own this forum but i really would love to know new people who are like me, who loves yaoi! Don't hesitate and sign up to meet a lot of friends who love yaoi!

Sig by seres | Profile by buhbibutterfly

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is looking foward. <3

Savings

Shihoudani (L4)He Tian (L9)Mo Guan Shan (L9)
    (S077) Yashiro (chibi)Pumpkin 1(S078) Doumeki (chibi)

Good Day All Readers and Welcome at AF.

you did well and found us with your YAOI addiction. I am a member since 2008, just by stumbling over some bishies making out. Also... its a really great community here and lots of new things come up in this *world*, so you can follow easy yaoi-news. I really can recommend this forum, But you will get here more than yaoi at this page, for example good friends.

We are a friendly folk and taking care of each other, so come and stay with us.

Made by Secret Santa sumire007 <3, thanks so much.My Pigeon Family/ My Wishlist

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sephiroth (L8)Reno (L4)Genesis (L5)
    Sephiroth (L6)
    Sure friend^^ aarin is more than just yaoi-anime website ^^ **HUGS**

Yaoi Lover
    is in mortal hell

in MARIMO-land but currently traversing Neverland.. spreading the love for ONE PIECE
    Savings

Sherlock Holmes (L9)Zoro (L10)John Watson (L9)
    Ace (L10)Law (L10)Sanji (L10)

Hey future forum-mer!!

If you are looking for yaoi pics, vids, djs, etc... then you've come to the right place!!! everything is here including friends who share the same likes as you..xD

aside from that, we also talk about lots of other stuff... its not all about yaoi here! XDDD we may be pervs but we can also be sane at times..XDDDD
    we also play lots forum games and there are times when you can also win actual real prizes..\o/

awesome right?? XD

so dont be shy and register! hope to see you around soon.
    WISHING FOR L13 AOMINE ;3;
    |
    AF FAMILY | GFX SHOP |ARTWORK | New/Lost?JOIN THE AARIN BUDDY SYSTEM

| Thank You's & Wishlist| amazing sig by bowe|
    |Roronoa Zoro IS MINE! and so is Yixing's smexy self|

DESPERATE FOR: EVENT CARD LAW (ONE PIECE)
    I WISH SOMEONE WILL GIFT IT OR I'M WILLING TO BUY IT

Delques
    -bunneh! ^____^
    ZHANG YIXING (EXO) Iis my RL lover
    special shout out to BOWE for the recs and the wipe-out

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sephiroth (L8)Reno (L4)Genesis (L5)
    Sephiroth (L6)
    @divinegrace92 ohhh brother believe me I still know (what going on in here only a lil bit kinda 30% **shame, shame shame on me grrr xdxdxdxd

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Alistair (L9)Cullen Rutherford (L6)Sasuke (L10)
    Howl (L10)Squall (L10)Dorian Pavus (L9)

Hi there and welcome to Aarin's Forum!
    If you're here for the first time, you don't know what you're missing! Here you can find a huge collection of any kind of yaoi, doujinshi, pictures, manga, anime, anything. But we're not stuck with only BL, we do talk about other things- anime, manga, videogames, anything and everything. Oh, and we're friendly.
    So, come to the dark side, we have yaoi.

★♥~Set by hasayaka~♥★

♦My wishlist and thanks♦
    ♦Twitter♦ ♦Tumblr♦
    ♦My first Bee's name is Noctis♦ ♦Jowy Atreides is MINE♦

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(Event) Forum - SonoMokkunLloyd (L4)
    Keita (L1)Kouyuu (L1)

Welcome curious ones

I've been an aarin member since 2006 way back when I first discovered a little BL known as Gravitation and wanted to follow up the genre. I may not be as active a form member as I used to be but I still enjoy the releases they make available and the copious art the gallery provides <3

If I happen across friends I always recommend aarinfantasy to them for the shear volume of information available, the users here know their yaoi and are happy to share favourites and suggestions making it an amazing site for both new discovers and veterans of the yaoi-verse alike.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast