aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Sawachi Nijikai 2015 (Malaysia)

Malaysia's BL con is back! Nijikai 2015 (formerly known as Sawachi Nijikai) will be held in KL on 15th Aug 2015.

AarinFantasy will be attending and sponsoring some awesome yaoi manga (random SuBLime manga titles) and various BL items which will be up for grabs for any visitor during the event's random quizzes or mini games, and lucky draws. Each manga is worth about RM45 (local store price but as we know English published manga is no longer vastly available here), so it will be totally worth it if you can win a manga. Ticket price is now at RM30 till end of July, after that it will be RM40.

For those who has not gotten the official Crimson Spell card sponsored by SuBLime that I have been giving away since end of last year, now could be your final chance because I am giving away most of the cards in my stock for the first 100 visitors as door gift.

I am pleased to say that the event will be having an exclusive panel talk with Penguin Frontier, who will be sharing info about his artwork, himself or just about anything you are curious about him. For those who were shy to approach or talk to him during event, now is your chance to know him better or even ask him questions! And yes, he will be having his own booth selling his artwork too along with other talented artists in the event.

Note: AarinFantasy is not the organizer of this event and has never been during the past. Just merely helping out and mainly as sponsor.

Please direct your questions about the event to the organizer at the link below instead.

For further info, this is the official event's link: https://www.facebook.com/events/614169182017255/

Please share this info and link with fellow fujoshi and fudanshi friends! Try join this event even if you are from other state or live far! XD

PROMO BANNER #1:

PROMO BANNER #2:

Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 06-27-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The event looks pretty cool, Haven't heard of Penguin Frontier before I just was checking his artwork, and I am so asdasdasdasd at the quality, if I were to be there I would ask hundred of questions... D: can't be there but I'm looking forward to the photos! I hope Aarin and others to be present to share pics! please =p either way good luck at Nijikai 2015

Smile, breath and go slow

is Fearless, ambient mother of
    chaos

Savings

Ayace (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Canale (L9)
    Emba (L10)MeatBunYuuen (L9)

I am supposed to be in KL the week before and the week after for work... I'll see if I can stay the week end in between Could be interesting to see for once the Con
    Im-possible depends on your view
    "Ce que raconte l'histoire n'est en fait que le long rêve, le songe lourd et confus de l'humanité." (A Schopenhauer)
    Set gifted by Sreaky!!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by angerbda View Post
    I am supposed to be in KL the week before and the week after for work... I'll see if I can stay the week end in between Could be interesting to see for once the Con
    I would seriously love to meet up with you! Hope it is not much of a culture shock for you for a con... because it is small and kinda different from other countrys' ^_^;;;

Quote Originally Posted by Sasakawa View Post
    The event looks pretty cool, Haven't heard of Penguin Frontier before I just was checking his artwork, and I am so asdasdasdasd at the quality, if I were to be there I would ask hundred of questions... D: can't be there but I'm looking forward to the photos! I hope Aarin and others to be present to share pics! please =p either way good luck at Nijikai 2015
    I am glad you get to know his artwork now Surely will share pics from there. Do check out his online manga Faker's Affair when you can.

Yaoi Legend

Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S013) Akihito(S002) Misaki
    Valdrigue (L8)Vincent (L8)Duo (L5)
    I can't believe I almost missed-out on this year's nijikai! >_<
    Thankfully a friend mentioned it and I was immediately reminded to check on the dates etc.
    Hopefully my work won't clash on the date like last year.
    Looks like there are more exciting plans this time!

□□ Diago/Shinガルティアset by celtic7irish □□
    -- ((ΦωΦ)) --
    Cards & ThanksArt Thread
    | TwitterClick?!AnimeList |

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Just got an update of two cosplayer guest list: Sakuya from Japan and Plallen from Thailand.

Promo banner #2 has been added to the first post.

See you there @angerbda ; @SnowMiyu ; and those attending!