aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Expo 2014

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Spacer 1Hibari (L6)Spacer 1
    (Event) Forum - Wei WuXian / Wei YingFlower 1 (Pink)Hibari (L4)

Quote Originally Posted by Achiachi View Post
    I would love to attend a meet-up!

Also, I'm bringing a huge bag, because I need to go to Book-Off. And all that $3 Japanese yaoi manga is calling me! Last time I bought ~50 volumes!
    ya-ay~ well, what day do we have more time to meet? @Loveless3173; @Gloomy Gloo; @Kiraboshi; the latter two who never show up here anymore LOL... I'll let them know in person. =P Is evening better? Like... Friday night? I'll be super tired cuz we're driving up at 6am though

Quote Originally Posted by HokaHoka View Post
    I want to just post here a question... who is going to purchase the Levi Cleaning version at Anime Expo or in France Expo? If you can... can you buy one for me?
    I want to really have him... I'm like (I so need him cleaning my room). You can contact me using twitter @bangaqua to contact me about anything or my kakao talk or whatsapp applications.

In summary I want to know if there is someone who can pick up this baby for me? we can discuss more by the contact ways above.
    (hope it's okay to post it here, if not please someone delete it).
    I can only hope that I can obtain him... praying that Loveless will really be able to snag him, I feel like it will sell out in one day. But you shouldn't worry! There will be online preorders for him as well, in the future. ^^ I am going to try to buy him on Day 2 as well... not sure if I will succeed though! I'm hoping they do limit it to one per person cuz that might give me a chance to snag him... maybe I can ask my friends to purchase him too... We'll see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless3173 View Post
    OMGGG!! BAG STUFFING!! AHAHA...
    This will be the bag we get at registration! YAY!! I can so hardly wait for day zero!!!
    that is so awesome. And... omgz. I think I carried my prints around flat... with me... everywhere... I feel like I really won't feel secure putting it into a bag... unless it's a really big one like that ridiculous pic you posted oh goddddd.......... *starts hyperventilating*
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Extreme Yaoi Guru

is recruiting JPN>ENG
    translators for Kabosu's HQ!
    doujinshis.

Savings

(S061) Setagawa MasahiroHeart 4 (Rainbow)(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba
    (S055) DoumekiHeart 1 (Red)(S056) Yashiro

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    I can only hope that I can obtain him... praying that Loveless will really be able to snag him, I feel like it will sell out in one day. But you shouldn't worry! There will be online preorders for him as well, in the future. ^^ I am going to try to buy him on Day 2 as well... not sure if I will succeed though! I'm hoping they do limit it to one per person cuz that might give me a chance to snag him... maybe I can ask my friends to purchase him too... We'll see what happens!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless3173 View Post
    oh! I'm actually gonna get in line to buy this for @laketica, on day one.
    >o< ack!! but....but.... I won't know if I'll have enough to buy two...... umm...... If they accept amex I could probably get it... but... It's a very unsure thing... .... very... gah... i don't know if I should offer cuz I don't know If I'll be able to get two... (especially if they limit to one a person which they SOMETIMES do...)
    If any of you can get a extra one please let me know! I will totally buy him! I will buy till a limit of ¥5000. If any of you want to contact me I will send you girls my cell number =D

Signature by: Sreaky (03-12-2017) - Last set used for more than two years O_o
    I'm officially married with the awesome, talented and lovely Khoakhung!
    He is only MINE!

.。.:*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*:.。.:*☆*:.
    #Japanese-Translators# WANTED
    ┓BangAQUA┛
    。.:*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*:.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Watching Ritsuka and Soubi Make Memories ~ \=^o^=/ ~ ラブレス ♪♥
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Sora KH (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    DS_006_leftSora (L7)DS_006_right

@laketica;
    Hmm... yeah. Night is probably better. OH! We can meet up for the AX dance for 18+ That would be around 10pm if you're up for it. That is... all of you. @Achiachi, @Gloomy Gloo, @Kiraboshi,
    Or not, maybe around 8? wait, friday.....oh ... friday I have SAO II event until 9... so... would 9pm be ok too? or too late for some of you?

Saturday, I'll be more available. After the K: Missing Kings movie premiere I'll be free. there's nothing after it ends, which is at 5:30pm. So if there isn't the autograph session afterwards I can go then! AHAHA...
    otherwise... yeah.... I'll... miss it all...

AAHAHAHA yeah! AHAHA... well, welovefine sells some pretty awesome shirts. their Booth is ALWAYS SUPER DUPER full. But If you can get your hands on one of those bags you'll be good.
    AHHA or, if they're there this year, there is a booth that sells big plastic poster cases. ahah... last time they were 20 bucks. It's like... those tubes you can get at the post office for mailing posters too, pretty much the same but bigger/wider and clear. you can wear them slung on your back so it's awesome poster safety! lol..
    They have (or...at the very least, last year they) had various colors. you just about saw everyone in Exhibit Hall with them by the end of the first day. Anyways, yeah... posters are the one thing I fear loving and having to have to buy because It's hard to avoid wrinkling them in some way when you have all this other stuff you've bought to carry around.

- - - Updated - - -

Some things Funimation will be doing at AX
    http://www.funimation.com/blog/2014/...at-anime-expo/

Wohohoh~ I will so be trying to win that SnK stuff. wohohooh~
    and every hour prizes! yeahhh~~ So much better than last year! LOL
    Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
    If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
    List of Links|Wish List&My Thanks|laketica is officially mine ♥
    Set by InuShikaCho☆⌒(*^-゚)v

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Loveless3173; I think Saturday may be better because I'm gonna be dead tired on Friday since I'm driving in at like 6am... And @HokaHoka; I think that the doll will go for at least $50 USD since... that's the high end of Nendoroid prices and cuz they know he will sell. And is your price limit INCLUDING shipping or no? Cuuuuz... you're far far away, no?

When FUNimation says to spend $75, they mean at their booth right? Also, THEY need to scan your badge in for you to be eligible to win prizes, right? Not just... scan in... randomly...? I dunno. Not everyone scanned our badges at YaoiCon so this is new to me~
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

@Loveless3173; I think Saturday may be better because I'm gonna be dead tired on Friday since I'm driving in at like 6am...

When FUNimation says to spend $75, they mean at their booth right? Also, THEY need to scan your badge in for you to be eligible to win prizes, right? Not just... scan in... randomly...? I dunno. Not everyone scanned our badges at YaoiCon so this is new to me~
    Hehe, Cool, cool, then, Probably Saturday then!

Yes. Their booth.
    And yeah. you would just go to their booth and let them scan it there. Only funimation does that.... sometimes Viz too to enter the contests they have because the Badge has all your information on it already so they don't have to ask you to type it all up when they can just scan.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

All right, let's aim for Saturday for the gathering... I kinda wanted to go to Masquerade but I dunno if I really will... Do we wanna like, go to an event together? Or do something outside? After K movie ... that's 5pm... are we all gonna be trying to get in to watch this thing?

Maybe between 5-8pm...... we should find an anime showing to crash and holler perverted fujoshi comments at the screen to annoy everyone JUST KIDDING I WOULD NEVER DO THAT *cough cough*

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shuichi (L6)Gin (L10)Takano (L3)
    Ritsu (L3)Kurogane (L4)Yuki Eiri (L5)
    Maybe between 5-8pm...... we should find an anime showing to crash and holler perverted fujoshi comments at the screen to annoy everyone JUST KIDDING I WOULD NEVER DO THAT *cough cough*
    Hey! You can expect at least a few fudanshi comments as well. Fufufu.
    "My therapist says I'm afraid of success. I guess I could understand that, because after all, fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sitting around time..."
    ~Maria Bamford~

Extreme Yaoi Guru

is recruiting JPN>ENG
    translators for Kabosu's HQ!
    doujinshis.

Savings

(S061) Setagawa MasahiroHeart 4 (Rainbow)(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba
    (S055) DoumekiHeart 1 (Red)(S056) Yashiro

@Loveless3173; I think Saturday may be better because I'm gonna be dead tired on Friday since I'm driving in at like 6am... And @HokaHoka; I think that the doll will go for at least $50 USD since... that's the high end of Nendoroid prices and cuz they know he will sell. And is your price limit INCLUDING shipping or no? Cuuuuz... you're far far away, no?

Even if it's a special I do think it's too much? I can get nenderoids for pre-order way cheaper?.... still I mean $50 for the doll only. I will pay for the shipping later. The real maxi I will pay for him is $60. No more!
    If the price is higher I think it's asking to much for a doll even if they are limited!

Signature by: Sreaky (03-12-2017) - Last set used for more than two years O_o
    I'm officially married with the awesome, talented and lovely Khoakhung!
    He is only MINE!

.。.:*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*:.。.:*☆*:.
    #Japanese-Translators# WANTED
    ┓BangAQUA┛
    。.:*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*:.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Achiachi View Post
    Hey! You can expect at least a few fudanshi comments as well. Fufufu.
    hahaha~ yep... I will discuss with Loveless on what we should do... unless experienced people know of things we can do around the con... or we can just meet up at the con and wander around together I DUNNO!!!! I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by HokaHoka View Post
    Even if it's a special I do think it's too much? I can get nenderoids for pre-order way cheaper?.... still I mean $50 for the doll only. I will pay for the shipping later. The real maxi I will pay for him is $60. No more!
    If the price is higher I think it's asking to much for a doll even if they are limited!
    It's true, but I feel like... if they think they can get away with it... lol... my pre-ordered Rivaille was like $40-something I think. (With shipping included)

Userbar by Delques

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

All right, let's aim for Saturday for the gathering... I kinda wanted to go to Masquerade but I dunno if I really will... Do we wanna like, go to an event together? Or do something outside? After K movie ... that's 5pm... are we all gonna be trying to get in to watch this thing?

Since there are still changes being made, It's hard to think of exactly what to do. cuz... for me anyways, something might come up.
    ahhaa... but I think yeah! We should go to like... a screening and probably walk around. See the cosplay gathering and such. ahaha... I think that's something. or... or yeah... go to the AX Dance? ahaha....
    hahaha~ yep... I will discuss with Loveless on what we should do... unless experienced people know of things we can do around the con... or we can just meet up at the con and wander around together I DUNNO!!!! I'm so excited!
    Well, yeah, cuz see, after Exhibit Hall Closes all you have to see ARE panels and the AX Dance. Otherwise we just walk around the convention center seeing people being silly.
    omg! Maybe we should go to the
    FAKKU Presents: Hentai Worth Watching (18+)
    AHAHAHAHAHA

damn... I'd love to have seen this:
    Uta no Prince-sama Cosplay Gathering

Jul 5th at 11:30 AM until 12:30 PM
    Some people really do amazing jobs....

but it's at the same time as the Masakazu Morita Autograph session so no way. (We're going to this right? @laketica?) -- if we are.... maybe we should all meet/hang out there???

Or at the K world premiere??? ahaha... anyone else like it???

or... I know! How about the Funimation Industry Panel? It's at 5:30 after the K movie and stuff....? We can hang out there and then just walk around??? Haha.

Ooooohhhhhhhhh!! I know! I know what we can do! We can go to Lounge 21! That's be awesome! It's 18+ too !

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast