aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Anime Expo 2014

  1. #21
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Watching Ritsuka and Soubi Make Memories ~ \=^o^=/ ~ ラブレス ♪♥
    Posts
    2,306
    Points
    95,428,834
    Savings
    194,450,000


    Wing 1 (Left)Sora KH (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    DS_006_leftSora (L7)DS_006_right

    Quote Originally Posted by Arufonsu View Post
    I bought tickets but I couldn't get time off of work to travel, I will be there for AX 2015 though :3
    Aw, that's sad to hear...ehehe... but awesome!
    You changed your tickets to next year? nice~ That's one of the best things about AX. if you can't make it, at the very least your tickets don't go to waste. lol....

    - - - Updated - - -

    AUTOGRAPH SESSIONS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED!!


    HOWEVER, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT AUTOGRAPHS SESSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR CANCELLATION.


    https://guidebook.com/guide/19309/sc...14/track/77208
    (click the ^v arrows for date change)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also...
    The General Map is up on the site (at last!)

    http://www.anime-expo.org/accommodat...aps-directions
    Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
    If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
    List of Links|Wish List&My Thanks|laketica is officially mine ♥
    Set by InuShikaCho☆⌒(*^-゚)v
    ....

  2. #22
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:
     

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Posts
    3,918
    Points
    139,905,160
    Savings
    565,358,999


    Hibari (L4)Hua Cheng (L7)Xie Lian (L7)
    Lan Zhan (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Wei Ying (L7)

    Quote Originally Posted by Arufonsu View Post
    I bought tickets but I couldn't get time off of work to travel, I will be there for AX 2015 though :3
    d'awww~ too bad, but yay for going next year! =)

    + @Loveless3173; omg... the exhibit hall map is making my head spin. So... if I'm looking for that artist with the Hibari print... she will be in artist alley, not in the exhibit hall? Am I getting that correct?

    So the autograph session for Masakazu Morita is not gonna be right after his panel on the 4th?
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

    Userbar by Delques

  3. #23
    Yaoi Amateur

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Yokohama, Japan
    Posts
    68
    Points
    5,452,500
    Savings
    83,631,745


    Shuichi (L6)Gin (L10)Takano (L3)
    Ritsu (L3)Kurogane (L4)Yuki Eiri (L5)
    I'll be there Thursday through Saturday! I cannot wait to add to my manga collection!

    Also, my friend is presenting his research in the panel 'Fan Art and Fan Comics in Japan' on Friday at 3:30pm. I've been told it'll be a lot about yaoi and doujinshi! Can't wait to see the audience reactions. XD
    "My therapist says I'm afraid of success. I guess I could understand that, because after all, fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sitting around time..."
    ~Maria Bamford~


  4. #24
    Yaoi Legend

    is LOVING
    ♡~Sebastian Doll~♡
     

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Posts
    1,421
    Points
    273,614,828
    Savings
    7


    Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)


    I have a question.... The author of KnB and Black Butler will be there????

    If yes, I will hafta force myself to drive there~
    My Beloved Daemon is capable, almighty, exceptional. And yet, sometimes has dark thoughts
    "The One Hell of a Butler"

    ~HEEDLESS~ There is no remedy for love but to love more~

    ~MY DOLLS.FIGURES COLLECTIONS~~FEI IS LOVE~ 刘 飛龍

    ~Lovely Profile by Dear motoko09~
    ~Awesome Baby Kise set by my Beloved BABY Princess, Twinstar~

    ~Singing Hibird by Bowe~




    By CUTE Delques~♥


  5. #25
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Watching Ritsuka and Soubi Make Memories ~ \=^o^=/ ~ ラブレス ♪♥
    Posts
    2,306
    Points
    95,428,834
    Savings
    194,450,000


    Wing 1 (Left)Sora KH (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    DS_006_leftSora (L7)DS_006_right

    Quote Originally Posted by Achiachi View Post
    I'll be there Thursday through Saturday! I cannot wait to add to my manga collection!

    Also, my friend is presenting his research in the panel 'Fan Art and Fan Comics in Japan' on Friday at 3:30pm. I've been told it'll be a lot about yaoi and doujinshi! Can't wait to see the audience reactions. XD
    oh nicee~~~ Ahahaha.. yay! and I know right?! I'm going to add so much to it!

    Hm, that's pretty cool... sadly, I won't be able to even try to make it. Got other panels to attend.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HEEDLESS View Post

    I have a question.... The author of KnB and Black Butler will be there????

    If yes, I will hafta force myself to drive there~
    HAHA! no, no. they're not going. The people that are going are all listed here:
    http://www.anime-expo.org/guests/

    By the way, If you just wanna shop, from the 3rd-5th Exhibit Hall is free to enter after 4pm!
    Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
    If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
    List of Links|Wish List&My Thanks|laketica is officially mine ♥
    Set by InuShikaCho☆⌒(*^-゚)v
    ....

  6. #26
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Watching Ritsuka and Soubi Make Memories ~ \=^o^=/ ~ ラブレス ♪♥
    Posts
    2,306
    Points
    95,428,834
    Savings
    194,450,000


    Wing 1 (Left)Sora KH (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    DS_006_leftSora (L7)DS_006_right

    What Aniplex USA will be hosting at Anime Expo
    Aniplex USA | Anime Expo/AX2014

    SO MUCH SAO!!!! HOLY CRAPOLAAA!!!!! asjf;ajsd;flajsdl;fka
    Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
    If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
    List of Links|Wish List&My Thanks|laketica is officially mine ♥
    Set by InuShikaCho☆⌒(*^-゚)v
    ....

  7. #27
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:
     

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Posts
    3,918
    Points
    139,905,160
    Savings
    565,358,999


    Hibari (L4)Hua Cheng (L7)Xie Lian (L7)
    Lan Zhan (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Wei Ying (L7)

    Quote Originally Posted by Achiachi View Post
    I'll be there Thursday through Saturday! I cannot wait to add to my manga collection!

    Also, my friend is presenting his research in the panel 'Fan Art and Fan Comics in Japan' on Friday at 3:30pm. I've been told it'll be a lot about yaoi and doujinshi! Can't wait to see the audience reactions. XD
    oh yay!!! that is cool! I've never really been one to attend panels, but I should try a few... this time... We should plan an AF meetup it'll be like... 5 of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless3173 View Post
    What Aniplex USA will be hosting at Anime Expo
    Aniplex USA | Anime Expo/AX2014

    SO MUCH SAO!!!! HOLY CRAPOLAAA!!!!! asjf;ajsd;flajsdl;fka
    poor you... you're gonna be dragged in like 10 different directions oh god oh god, it's coming up soon - I STILL NEED TO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing the next 6 days are really busy for me, so time will FLY. I'm just afraid I will forget to bring something cuz I don't have enough time to plan. I need to bring a sharpie so I can write "laketica" on my badge, that's for sure.

    What else do you suggest me to bring? What kinda bag? A sling bag, small bag, large shoulder bag, tote bag??? Backpack??? Tell me, o experienced one!
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

    Userbar by Delques

  8. #28
    Yaoi Amateur

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Yokohama, Japan
    Posts
    68
    Points
    5,452,500
    Savings
    83,631,745


    Shuichi (L6)Gin (L10)Takano (L3)
    Ritsu (L3)Kurogane (L4)Yuki Eiri (L5)
    I would love to attend a meet-up!

    Also, I'm bringing a huge bag, because I need to go to Book-Off. And all that $3 Japanese yaoi manga is calling me! Last time I bought ~50 volumes!
    "My therapist says I'm afraid of success. I guess I could understand that, because after all, fulfilling my potential would really cut into my sitting around time..."
    ~Maria Bamford~


  9. #29
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

    is recruiting JPN>ENG
    translators for Kabosu's HQ!
    doujinshis.
     

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In Heichou's lap <3
    Posts
    4,330
    Points
    24,379,158
    Savings
    22,611,213


    (S061) Setagawa MasahiroHeart 4 (Rainbow)(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba
    (S055) DoumekiHeart 1 (Red)(S056) Yashiro

    I want to just post here a question... who is going to purchase the Levi Cleaning version at Anime Expo or in France Expo? If you can... can you buy one for me?
    I want to really have him... I'm like (I so need him cleaning my room). You can contact me using twitter @bangaqua to contact me about anything or my kakao talk or whatsapp applications.

    In summary I want to know if there is someone who can pick up this baby for me? we can discuss more by the contact ways above.
    (hope it's okay to post it here, if not please someone delete it).

    Signature by: Sreaky (03-12-2017) - Last set used for more than two years O_o
    I'm officially married with the awesome, talented and lovely Khoakhung!
    He is only MINE!

    .。.:*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*:.。.:*☆*:.
    #Japanese-Translators# WANTED
    ┓BangAQUA┛
    。.:*・゜゚・*☆*・゜゚・*:.


  10. #30
    Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Watching Ritsuka and Soubi Make Memories ~ \=^o^=/ ~ ラブレス ♪♥
    Posts
    2,306
    Points
    95,428,834
    Savings
    194,450,000


    Wing 1 (Left)Sora KH (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    DS_006_leftSora (L7)DS_006_right

    OMGGG!! BAG STUFFING!! AHAHA...
    This will be the bag we get at registration! YAY!! I can so hardly wait for day zero!!!

    http://instagram.com/p/pzGyM1wPkw/

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    poor you... you're gonna be dragged in like 10 different directions oh god oh god, it's coming up soon - I STILL NEED TO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing the next 6 days are really busy for me, so time will FLY. I'm just afraid I will forget to bring something cuz I don't have enough time to plan. I need to bring a sharpie so I can write "laketica" on my badge, that's for sure.

    What else do you suggest me to bring? What kinda bag? A sling bag, small bag, large shoulder bag, tote bag??? Backpack??? Tell me, o experienced one!
    Gawd! I so am! LOL....
    Ahaha... and I don't pack until day zero. AHAHA... so lame. pfftt... but if I forget anything I can just go on the train and home in like, 20 mins total. //seriously the last year i stay at a hotel.....

    Ahah... I... I think ... because... of all the stuff you'll buy, even though they do give you bags, they might rip, So I suggest you take either a medium sized tote (though, that is about the size of registration bags this year) OR... a messenger bag.

    I'm taking my Messenger Bag. Cuz I'm taking a clear file and other papers/art I want signed and it's just more convenient I've learned... Especially if I buy Art/prints at artist alley... so I won't ruin it when I accidentally hold it too tight or when it gets hot and I ruin it with my nasty sweaty palms.. so yes... if you're up to it, A messenger bag. otherwise A medium sized tote.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Achiachi View Post
    I would love to attend a meet-up!

    Also, I'm bringing a huge bag, because I need to go to Book-Off. And all that $3 Japanese yaoi manga is calling me! Last time I bought ~50 volumes!
    AHAHA yes yes!! Yes! LOL.... also why I'm gonna buy that huge bag they always give at Welovefine.
    An example of their size is this
    *and yeah, that's not me. Just some random girl. but that's the size of the bags they give with a purchase of 2 shirts (usually)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by HokaHoka View Post
    I want to just post here a question... who is going to purchase the Levi Cleaning version at Anime Expo or in France Expo? If you can... can you buy one for me?
    I want to really have him... I'm like (I so need him cleaning my room). You can contact me using twitter @bangaqua to contact me about anything or my kakao talk or whatsapp applications.

    In summary I want to know if there is someone who can pick up this baby for me? we can discuss more by the contact ways above.
    (hope it's okay to post it here, if not please someone delete it).
    oh! I'm actually gonna get in line to buy this for @laketica, on day one.
    >o< ack!! but....but.... I won't know if I'll have enough to buy two...... umm...... If they accept amex I could probably get it... but... It's a very unsure thing... .... very... gah... i don't know if I should offer cuz I don't know If I'll be able to get two... (especially if they limit to one a person which they SOMETIMES do...)
    Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
    If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
    List of Links|Wish List&My Thanks|laketica is officially mine ♥
    Set by InuShikaCho☆⌒(*^-゚)v
    ....

 

 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •