aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Expo 2014

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Watching Ritsuka and Soubi Make Memories ~ \=^o^=/ ~ ラブレス ♪♥
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Sora KH (L10)Wing 1 (Right)
    DS_006_leftSora (L7)DS_006_right

@HEEDLESS & @laketica; That would be a yes! on it's free in the afternoons now... After 4pm Exhibit hall is free..HOWEVER, you'd need to hurry because Exhibit Hall (where you buy everything) Is closed at 6pm. So it gives little time for free entries. (which I think is the point :/)
    Haha... oh god yes.... Driving in LA is a freaking disaster... But why not take the train?
    That's actually what I'm or... me and my sister are doing. We're still staying at the hotel but this is our last year there so that we wouldn't have bailed on our group last minute, but, To feed our Turtles and Doggy, we're commuting in the morning by train. It's easier. It's fast too! I think you can do it.... right... where would you coming from? @laketica? @HEEDLESS??

@laketica; Buwahaha... the Dance is usually so late because people start Raunchy dancing.
    Eekk! I am so going to lounge 21 though..... well... aside from the booze they actually serve there, lol... I want to see the performance by Jennifer Chihi!

@laketica; Yay!! Another person is coming! Wohoho~ LOL....

alkdfja;lsdflajk and omfg!! GUYS!! THE SCHEDULE IS OUT!
    http://www.anime-expo.org/assets/201...le-June-18.pdf

omfg... I'm gonna die... WHAT DO I GO TO?! And sheeeeeeettt!! WHY IS THE SAO II EVENT SO LATE AT NIGHT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    not fair!!!

- - - Updated - - -

@laketica; Ne, ne... are you going to Day Zero to get your badge? Or are you just going to go get it on Day one? (that would be the 3rd.... Day zero is the 2nd...)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God... Masakazu Morita is at 12pm on the second day at Petree Hall... Jesus!!!! We totally have to get in line asap! LOL... no sleeping for me I guess!! LOL... or... not doing much stuff on Day 1... hmm... hafta really plan around that....

- - - Updated - - -

HOLY CHEESE ON A CRACKER!!!

THEY'RE GOING TO SHOW THE TIGER & BUNNY MOVIE!! THE SECOND MOVIE! THE RISING!! HOLY !!! LAJFKASJDF;ALSKDJ

I've already watched it, but like... He's gonna be there!!! So it makes it so freaking special. !AUGHHHH!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE SAO II PANEL??!!
    THIS IS SO PAINFUL! WHYYY!!!
    Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
    If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
    List of Links|Wish List&My Thanks|laketica is officially mine ♥
    Set by InuShikaCho☆⌒(*^-゚)v

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    is :wohoho:

on the rooftop of Namimori Middle School with my husband
    Savings

Hibari (L4)Hua Cheng (L7)Xie Lian (L7)
    Lan Zhan (L7)Heart 1 (Red)Wei Ying (L7)

@Loveless3173; What the hell, Day 1 is July 3rd?! I'm going to miss that entire day then, I have to work, I will try to travel to LA that night to be ready for an early morning on July 4th. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH... I hafta waste time getting my badge then!!!!!! FML... FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This schedule is BEYOND complicated. Wow. I'm gonna hafta take some time to read it thoroughly. I'll be commuting from Long Beach-ish, similar to Gloomy-senpai... technically I guess, from Bellflower. Or near it.

12pm on July 4th... but that means... that means...... not lining up for the exhibit hall? Ugh... I think the soonest I can get there is like 9pm on July 3rd.............. can I possibly get my badge then?

They have rooms that just show anime, and they even state what will be showing! Hetaliaaaaa~~ why does it take OVER AN HOUR to show 3 eps of Hetalia on July 6th Sunday from 11:15am-12:30pm that's hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

All right I kinda glanced at the sched...

Top panels to attend:
    "Otaku Breakdance 101" - July 4 Fri 4:45pm-5:45pm
    "Learning Japanese with Hentai" - July 3 Thurs 10:45-11:45pm
    "Let's Research Twitch Plays Pokemon" - July 6 Sun 12:45-1:45pm

What the hell...

there's a DRAMAtical Murder fan panel though... *nod nod* Where's all my yaoi panels at?!

So...

K World Premiere on Saturday July 5th 3:30pm-5pm... that's the one, huh? That means I better get all my shopping done on Friday... so that I can be ready to be in line? Should I bring a folding chair?
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

@laketica; Aw... .. I thought you had gotten all days off.. that sucks.. :/

And so... yep! pretty much. If you're going on day 2 then no waits anymore(for exhibit hall). you can just go straight in. But you do have to wait in line for badge pick-up. On day two it isn't that crowded anymore so I'll be quick. 20minutes or less... Max I think will or would be half an hour... but it's not long waits compared to day one anymore. I always go day zero so I can just start walking right into everything. Day zero badge pickup is from 3pm to 8pm. (usually)
    After you can pick up your badge whenever since there is 1day badge pick-ups and such.

Guhh! but Noo! I hope there was nothing on Day one that you truly wanted to see!! That would suck majorly.

Ehh!!! DRAMAtical Murder fan panel !?!?! Where?! I didn't see! *looks through again*

Yesssssssssssss K event. THe MAJOR one I want to go to. I will line up 3 hours ahead. I really freaking will!
    ahaha... folding chair.... oh man.... I would want to...

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Loveless3173; Gonna hafta be more organized about what events we truly are interested in, such as listing them by time and date........ its the best we can do for now, cuz it's not like we're discussing in person and can circle/highlight on a printed sched. XD Urgh... so much planning must go into this.....!!!!
    My official claims: Hibari Kyoya | D18 | Victor Nikiforov, Katsuki Yuri & Yuri Plisetsky | Loveless3173 is mine!

Userbar by Delques

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by laketica View Post
    @Loveless3173; Gonna hafta be more organized about what events we truly are interested in, such as listing them by time and date........ its the best we can do for now, cuz it's not like we're discussing in person and can circle/highlight on a printed sched. XD Urgh... so much planning must go into this.....!!!!
    Haha.
    Yes. Planning is needed. Always, for Ax. Haha...but if you get in, the events you go to are so worth it.
    I have most things planned out... It's just the Sword Art Online event and the Tiger & bunny movie that I'm still agonizing over.... I just... Even though I've already watched it, I want to watch again.... I'm probably just gonna go to SAO but.... but... BUT DAMMIT!! BUT!!! lol...

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Schedule has been updated!

http://www.anime-expo.org/assets/201...ule-Jun-20.pdf

(official facebook)

- - - Updated - - -

Exhibit Hall hours

• Day 1 (July 3) : 12 PM ~ 6 PM
    • Day 2 (July 4) : 10 AM ~ 6 PM
    • Day 3 (July 5) : 10 AM ~ 6 PM
    • Day 4 (July 6) : 10 AM ~ 3 PM

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Curses!! I guess I should have known that this was gonna happen... are there any significant changes that you see @Loveless3173;? I'm guessing you have looked at this sched way more in depth than me. I just woke up from my nap now........................ but now the weekend's here, maybe I will look a bit more. *nod nod* I might go to Little Tokyo again this Sunday, before I hit LAX again (lol, two weekends in a row!).......... and go to Kinokuniya........ still hunt Bleach stuff maybe, LOL.

Userbar by Delques

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

It's nothing too big. @laketica; they just outlined more. which things are and aren't paid events... and updated more to the gaming schedule which I don't much care about.
    Pffffttt! but omg!

2:00PM - 3:00PM
    Parapara Dancing
    101 [Pt. 1]

3:00PM - 4:00PM
    Parapara Dancing
    101 [Pt. 2]

I might just have to go to that.

- - - Updated - - -

4:45PM - 6:00PM
    Gargantia on the
    Verduous Planet
    Ep 1-3 English Dub

*A* Ohohohoo!!! OMG!! SOMETHING ELSE I WANT TO SEE!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

What in the hell is Parapara Dancing?!

And unless "Gargantia on the Verduous Planet" is hentai (totally sounds like it could be)..............

Userbar by Delques

Yaoi Amateur
    is becoming more obsessed with
    DMMD with every playthough

Savings

I bought tickets but I couldn't get time off of work to travel, I will be there for AX 2015 though :3

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast