aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Room801 Yaoi and Yuri con 2014 (Australia)

Dear forum members,
    There will be a Yaoi and Yuri convention in Australia on 21-23 Feb 2014.
    Here are some info of the convention:

- Event's official website: Room 801 | An Australian yaoi and yuri convention | Y Hotel Hyde Park, Sydney | 21-23 February 2014
    - Event's official Facebook and Twitter : http://www.facebook.com/room801au and https://twitter.com/room801au
    - Email to contact if any questions: room801au@gmail.com
    - Contact person: Pirotess or LadyLuckDoubt

Important: Please note that AarinFantasy is in no way related to Room801 and currently there is no official AarinFantasy gathering/panel/representative/sponsor in this event. We are just asked to reach out to more fans.

For any updates, please check their website.

LATEST UPDATE (31st Dec 2013):
    AarinFantasy will be attending this convention from 22-23rd Feb 2014!
    I will be bringing you works of artists such as:
    - Otome's Way
    - Black Monkey Pro
    - Penguin Frontier
    - Aphin123

There will be merchandises from all of them which includes artwork prints, badges, visual novel game, fanarts, doujin and lots more. Best of all, most of them are autographed by the artist themselves!

SuBLime will also be sponsoring some of their books as event prizes!

You can now buy ticket from Room 801 at a discounted price here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/room-801...aarinfantasy14

Check out the promotional pictures below for some of the things you can buy from AarinFantasy's booth during the event:

Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 12-30-2013 at 11:18 PM.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Annie SnK (L7)Hange SnK (L7)Mikasa SnK (L9)
    Ryūko (L8)Spacer 1Satsuki KLK (L9)
    I'll most likely be going~

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Updated the first post! I will be attending this event!~

Anyone here going? Please let me know here if possible.
    And also let me know if you are interested in any of the artist works I am featuring, so I can estimate if there's enough copies because I am only bringing very limited stock there for some artists.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pray for Japan
    I live in Sydney and hate to miss out on it.

But I hate the idea of going by myself. I'll just check it out and buy the merchandise.

Its so quiet here though....not many Aussie yaoi fans?

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Yuuri (L2)Armin SnK (L9)Suzuki-san
    Masamune (L10)Pray for Japan
    I'll be going along with a few friends, though only on Sat c: interested to see what the event will be like ^^

instagram(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Pray for Japan
    So I bought the premium ticket...forgetting Saturday 22/2 is my graduation ceremony

Are the Sat and Sun events different?

BTW, Aarin , I am very interested in the works of all those artists.
    Last edited by jenjen; 01-17-2014 at 03:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Yaoi Amateur
    is .

Savings

Snow (L9)Squall (L10)Seifer (L10)
    Laguna (L6)Cloud (L9)Noctis (L8)

I'm interested in artwork prints... from PenguinFrontier (especially the ones from Free! and Samurai Flamenco).

I'm extremely shy, but I really want to show support for the Yaoi genre and the yaoi artists.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

@AsianBoy ; If you are attending the event and be sure to buy, I can try asking PenguinFrontier to print one Samurai Flamenco one just for you... because that one is not planned to be taken to Australia. Only some prints from SnK and Makoto (Free!) one. I am unable to bring so many types there due to baggage space. The A4 print will be about AU$5 each (price is not finalized yet but is at this estimated price). He will autograph all the A4 prints too I was wondering if you are interested in badges: Free! Badges by PenguinFrontier on deviantART , I will be bringing some limited sets there as well.

@jenjen ; Aww, so you won't be attending on Saturday? I will be mainly there on Sat but not full day on Sunday. For the artists stuff, do you want me to reserve anything in particular for you? Like maybe a few things. Because I think some may get sold out by Saturday since I can't bring a lot there except for Otome's Way stuff which will be directly sent from Japan to Australia to the organizer.
    EDIT: @jenjen ; I am not sure about Sat and Sun difference, you might wanna check with the organizers, I know my schedule there for both day will be different.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 01-18-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    is .

Savings

Snow (L9)Squall (L10)Seifer (L10)
    Laguna (L6)Cloud (L9)Noctis (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    @AsianBoy ; If you are attending the event and be sure to buy, I can try asking PenguinFrontier to print one Samurai Flamenco one just for you... because that one is not planned to be taken to Australia. Only some prints from SnK and Makoto (Free!) one. I am unable to bring so many types there due to baggage space. The A4 print will be about AU$5 each (price is not finalized yet but is at this estimated price). He will autograph all the A4 prints too I was wondering if you are interested in badges: Free! Badges by PenguinFrontier on deviantART , I will be bringing some limited sets there as well.
    I'll be going and will be buying from the aarin stand (and hopefully other stands too if they have my fav animes there)

If you don't mind, yes please, I'd love to have a print of that Samurai flamenco one... but I hope it's not too much inconvenience for you... Thanks so much (and sorry to ask you one more favour, but if you could ask him if he doesn't mind printing the Haruka (from Free!) artwork too? lol xD sorry for being greedy)

[it's ok if he can't print any of those, I'll just buy whatever items you bring from Free)

And yes, I saw the badges, I'm planning to buy one of each character.
    Last edited by AsianBoy; 01-18-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by AsianBoy View Post
    I'll be going and will be buying from the aarin stand (and hopefully other stands too if they have my fav animes there)

If you don't mind, yes please, I'd love to have a print of that Samurai flamenco one... but I hope it's not too much inconvenience for you... Thanks so much (and sorry to ask you one more favour, but if you could ask him if he doesn't mind printing the Haruka (from Free!) artwork too? lol xD sorry for being greedy)

[it's ok if he can't print any of those, I'll just buy whatever items you bring from Free)

And yes, I saw the badges, I'm planning to buy one of each character.
    Ya sure, he noted your print orders

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast