aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Legend

Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S013) Akihito(S002) Misaki
    Valdrigue (L8)Vincent (L8)Duo (L5)
    Just filled in the visitor form and made my payment today. ^q^
    Wasn't able to attend last year so I'm glad there will be no uni activities to stop me this time!! \o\
    (Look forward to see Otome's Way team again!)

□□ Diago/Shinガルティアset by celtic7irish □□
    -- ((ΦωΦ)) --
    Cards & ThanksArt Thread
    | TwitterClick?!AnimeList |

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Dear Sawachi Nijikai attendees (and also AarinFantasy forum members),
    I am pleased to tell you that AarinFantasy is doing a few collaborations to sponsor for the event’s contest and giveaways. Not only that, we will be giving out exclusive event-only item!

SubLime & AarinFantasy:
    SubLime is fully sponsoring some of their printed English manga and ebooks, special thanks to Jennifer LeBlanc. Event attendees stand a chance to win the English manga and part of the ebooks. For those who cannot attend or simply living in other country... no worries, you can also stand a chance to win SubLime’s ebooks in AarinFantasy forum! Please watch out for further announcement on contests for this (it will be forum contests). AarinFantasy wants to create awareness to Sawachi Nijikai attendees about SubLime (where to buy SubLime’s books locally) and also to everyone else to purchase SubLime’s published books online (ebook).

Otome’s Way & AarinFantasy:
    Otome’s Way’s artist Ai Yusura has drawn a very pretty BL art for a bookmark in collaboration with AarinFantasy and it is exclusively drawn for AarinFantasy only in conjunction with the event. So the front of the bookmark is the art by Otome’s Way and the back of the bookmark is designed by AarinFantasy. This bookmark will be part of contests and giveaways in the event. If you can’t get them from Sawachi Nijikai’s contest or from AF’s booth giveaway, it is also available for purchase in Otome’s Way booth (where all proceeds from the bookmark will go to Otome’s Way). There may also be some Otome’s Way giveaways too for forum members at AF’s booth!

AarinFantasy:
    AarinFantasy will be having a booth beside Otome’s Way during the event but only for a few short hours. While I am not really going to sell anything, why a booth you wonder? More good news of course! I will be printing out AarinSecret 3rd edition for contest prizes and giveaways during the event (maybe an AF booth contest). Yes, it’s finally going to be out, with reports of BL cons and BL related stuff, some old, some new and even has fellow forum member’s contribution. This edition that’s printed out will all be autographed personally by Ai Yusura (of Otome’s Way). However, printed version will be very limited as the cost is very high to print them. Digital version will also be released after the event, which is also ebook/ipad compatible, and will be downloadable in the forum for free.

AarinFantasy will also be sponsoring Vassalord limited edition set (that comes with a DVD, special booklet and Japanese manga), this set is directly obtained from Japan’s Animate store.

Note: All of the above said items are sponsored by the respective publisher. In case you are wondering and to avoid any misunderstanding... there are some things that are paid out of my own pocket such as SubLime flyers during the event, Otome’s Way and AF collaboration bookmark printing, Vassalord DVD set and entire process cost of AarinSecret. No commission or profit is taken from the collaborators or me to any parties. The AarinSecret magazine is not for sale though, so if you insist to get a copy if you are living elsewhere or not attending the event, then we will see after the event if I have any leftovers or if I plan for any re-prints.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 04-21-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Yaoi Addict
    is hungry in the middle of the
    night

Savings

(S031) ShouHaru Yoshida (L2)(S030) Virus
    Renshou (L4)Usa-chan/BunnyNezumi (L4)
    IN THE MIDST OF MY MID-YEAR EXAMS?!
    I missed out last year and really wanted to got this year, what with Otome's Way being there and all
    AND IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EXAM PERIOD!!
    OMG WHY?!?!?!
    I hate you, school...your timing just sucks....big time...

Yaoi Amateur
    is FREE!

Savings

Gou Matsuoka (L6)(S033) Iwatobi-chanSeijuurou Mikoshiba (L8)
    Rin Matsuoka (L6)Haruka Nanase (L6)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    My long lost passport came back to me today!! Yayyy Is this a sign I should go and glee for my first ever yaoi con? XD Im too confused..Does any Indonesian here gonna attend? Please raise your hand!

~Yu Yu Hakusho new OVA October 2018!~
    'Two Shots' and 'Sink or Swim'

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ginrin View Post
    My long lost passport came back to me today!! Yayyy Is this a sign I should go and glee for my first ever yaoi con? XD Im too confused..Does any Indonesian here gonna attend? Please raise your hand!
    Hi! There are a few Indonesians going. I heard a famous Indonesian cosplayer (Pinky Lu Xun) is going as well.
    And also a few others. Not many Indonesians but there ARE definitely some who are going.
    Check out the Facebook to see who are those from Indonesia perhaps?

~

Yaoi Amateur
    is FREE!

Savings

Gou Matsuoka (L6)(S033) Iwatobi-chanSeijuurou Mikoshiba (L8)
    Rin Matsuoka (L6)Haruka Nanase (L6)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    Hi! There are a few Indonesians going. I heard a famous Indonesian cosplayer (Pinky Lu Xun) is going as well.
    And also a few others. Not many Indonesians but there ARE definitely some who are going.
    Check out the Facebook to see who are those from Indonesia perhaps?

~
    So far only found Black Monkey, but he'll attend the booth TT
    Maybe I'll dig deeper..

~Yu Yu Hakusho new OVA October 2018!~
    'Two Shots' and 'Sink or Swim'

Yaoi Amateur
    is busy with research T_T but
    can't ignore yaoi

Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ciel (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Shuichi (L5)Misaki (L1)Ritsu (L3)
    Hiya~
    I have question.......once we entered the hall...we can go out and eat (or go somewhere for a while) and return to d hall right?
    I hope I won't get lost on the way to the hotel...never took a bus around MidValley before.. XD
    "I will be the shadow to your light....."
    KagaKuro from KnB

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere89 View Post
    Hiya~
    I have question.......once we entered the hall...we can go out and eat (or go somewhere for a while) and return to d hall right?
    I hope I won't get lost on the way to the hotel...never took a bus around MidValley before.. XD
    Yes you can do that... you can return anytime.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Cant register for event?

Hi hi ... I was trying to register for the event this coming May ... but it says that the organiser is no longer accepting any registration ... have they closed their online registration? So sad .....

sef
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

is sugar deprived

Savings

Haruka Nanase (L4)(S033) Iwatobi-chanRin Matsuoka (L6)
    Shiki Tachibana (L1)KumaguroRyuichi (L10)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enchant View Post
    Hi hi ... I was trying to register for the event this coming May ... but it says that the organiser is no longer accepting any registration ... have they closed their online registration? So sad .....
    As per Sawachi Entertainment announcement, online registration closed on 27th April 13.
    You may purchase on the spot ticket on event day. Refer first post of this thread for pricing and Facebook link.

Set by ritar~ merci babe
    Omgawd, Dinopoopie sent me a shinny, pink overloaded set

My Eternal Gratitude & I have a new wish list

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast