aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Comic Fiesta 2012 (AF contest and gathering)

This is an extension to the thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f12/t1...-malaysia.html

On Saturday, I will arrive at the convention area at 9am, and will look around the booth and check out the crowd outside. On Sunday I am not sure yet, maybe 10am.

Here is the official schedule out by CF2012:

#1: Mini Gathering of AarinFantasy forum members
    Below is the map of the convention center. I will be waiting at Hall 3 marked in pink as in the map, at 1:30pm on Saturday and 1:00pm on Sunday... I will be there for 30 minutes, after that I will be at other sections of the convention center.

Click here for map:

The purpose of this mini gathering is for those who goes to CF alone (that wants to make new friends) or simply want to meet fellow yaoi fans or other AF forum members. I will be handing out an "AarinFantasy" card, limited amount though, to members of this forum or those who knows about AarinFantasy. So if you want anyone to identify you as an AarinFantasy member, you might wanna get yourself a lanyard (rope worn around the neck that holds card/item) with a clear card holder and put it around your neck. I will be wearing one too myself (either a pin up card holder or lanyard type). Though it is not exactly the best way to identify each other because the crowd will be massive, but hope that it helps a bit. It is okay not to wear it too and just keep the card.

Click here on how the card will look like:
    (for those who wonder, it's my artwork sketch of FF8's Seifer and Zell inspired by a fanfic that got me to start liking yaoi)

I am sorry I don't think I can stay on too long there, but I will definitely spare some time to take a picture with you and everyone. In return, please sign my mini book and write your username or message there. If you are a cosplayer and have a coscard, please exchange card with me!~

Aside from this, please meet or gather at your own risk, and be extremely careful especially when you go there alone.

================================================== ==

#2: Spot AarinFantasy Contest!
    There are some yaoi manga up for grabs, I have set 8 titles as prizes. Here are the titles:
    - Castle Mango
    - Storm Flower
    - Beast & Feast
    - Double Cast
    - Same Difference
    - Love Control #1
    - Only The Ring Finger Knows (manga, not novel)
    - A Gentleman's Kiss #1 & #2 (one set)
    Some are new and some are old titles, it is either something I'd recommend or I have accidentally ordered a second time like the book Storm Flower, I haven't read it and ordered it twice on separate occasion >.<;; ALL books are brand new in English and some are unwrapped because it's sent to me like that from Akadot.com. If you happen to get the same title that you own at home or read before, sorry there will be no exchanges.

Here's what to do to win a prize:
    - This mini contest is only for forum members of AarinFantasy forum.

- Come up to me (or you can just call me Aarin when you see me) and introduce yourself by telling me your forum username. Not sure how to pronounce my name? It's "Air-rin" as in English's "air" and not Malay's "air"(water).

- I will write your username in a notebook. Inside the notebook will have a pre-determined symbol on the number of person who came up to me. This symbol will determine the lucky winner of the manga.

- However, to make things more fun and to prove that you have seen this thread, you can only get the prize if you ask me "AarinFantasy, am I the lucky winner?" or something along this line about being lucky or winning something, but you must mention "AarinFantasy" in your line.

- One person may only try ONCE per 1 hour. If you don't get it, you can try your luck again another hour. Only one manga per person, if you win already you can't get any for the day. I will be there for two days so you can try on the second day.

- The catch is I will be moving around everywhere and anywhere in the convention, so it's not very easy to find me. This mini contest is only valid during and within the convention's vicinity.

- Schedule to find Aarin: Saturday and Sunday (10am-8pm), anytime before or after will not be valid. You can also "spot" me during the mini gathering as mentioned above to make it easier for you.

- If you see that I am busy, please try to call me or get my attention, I will try to get to you asap. Otherwise, please forgive me if I didn't notice or have to go off to another place.

IMPORTANT: This is a private mini contest held by me and is not associated to Comic Fiesta 2012. The responsibilities of this contest is solely on me.

I think it will be very tough for me to keep track if there's too many people, but I am not expecting that many to approach me... so don't worry. I will have a friend who is tagging me the whole day to help me on things and take pictures for us (if you have your own camera).

#3: Are You Going? (Mention your username here)
    Just to give me an estimation of how many people have read this thread and WILL BE or MAYBE going, please leave us your username here. If you wanna be anonymous or don't want people to know even if you are going, you don't have to mention it here. You can still be part of the contest without informing me here, but it's best if you can let us know.

List:

More info released by Comic Fiesta 2012 Facebook: Useful Images to CF2012 | Facebook

~

Feel free to ask questions here. But please take note that I will NOT be checking this forum or unable to online from 22nd night till 23rd night, because I am staying at a nearby place at KLCC which doesn't have any internet connection.

~

WAIT! HOW TO IDENTIFY AARINFANTASY?!
    Sorry I have not decide what I will be wearing yet...
    (To be confirmed on Friday night) ---> Will be posting picture or any part of my clothing/accessories. (Updated)

But here are some details I can tell you now:
    I am a Chinese Malaysian, kinda short (about 152cm), not very slim, black long hair.
    Not very young as I am already 32, but many mistaken me as a bit younger because of my height and interest in anime, manga and game. I speak English and Cantonese most of the time, don't know Mandarin though. Of course I can also speak Malay language. I will be wearing my card on a clear card holder saying "AarinFantasy".

UPDATE:
    This will be the bag I will be carrying around or behind my back.
    Together with me will be a guy who is holding a camera aka photographer.

See ya there!!!~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 12-21-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey this looks fun! >w< I'll come by the gathering/contest if I can

Yaoi Amateur
    is FANBOY-ing

Savings

Akira TnC (L1)
    Aarin-san,

Is that okay that i hang a blank lanyard ( actually with some design, AT&T Communication ) ?
    :::: NO WAR , JUST PEACE ::::

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by darrentcteo94 View Post
    Aarin-san,

Is that okay that i hang a blank lanyard ( actually with some design, AT&T Communication ) ?
    Yes it is okay of course. Any design.
    I dunno what's mine yet...all of them contain animated characters XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi I'm definitely going! Gotta rush after the gathering because class is at 2pm though

Set by Dorkzilla. Thank you!

Yaoi Amateur
    is busy with research T_T but
    can't ignore yaoi

Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ciel (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Shuichi (L5)Misaki (L1)Ritsu (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzogidget View Post
    Hi I'm definitely going! Gotta rush after the gathering because class is at 2pm though
    Oh my, class on a weekend and during the evening.......skip it~~!! XD *bad influence*

Yaoi Lover
    is sharing the same birthday with
    Bunny-chan!

Savings

Hyuuga KnB (L3)Sinbad (L6)Kuroko (L8)
    Teppei (L9)Mitobe (L3)Alibaba (L6)
    agrrgrjh i have a reason why to be more excited about CF now. I'm kind of feeling indifferent about it (totally exhausted that I've been going out with people every week).

But since aarin already know how i look like do i need to wear a namecard too? XD I mean I can use a lanyard but I'm not too keen on telling people who I am. However, I'll be wearing a T-shirt with "So I heard you like Yaoi" printed on it. That's your only clue to spot me :3 (hopefully no one else wear this LOL)

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Luka Crosszeria (L9)Luka Crosszeria (L1)Hotsuma UB (L5)
    Yuki UB (L1)Shusei UB (L5)(S003) Lelouch
    I'm coming. I look forward to CF!

i love luka and yuki..

^__^ thanks to
    beedkome for hotsuma and shuusei L5 card
    kunitsu - for lelouch S3 card
    amaterasu - for misaki L1 card and shin L5 card
    stupidgirlang - for usami L2 card..
    takureia - for keita card.
    lisse09 - for shunsuke L2 card.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Vixcenn View Post
    agrrgrjh i have a reason why to be more excited about CF now. I'm kind of feeling indifferent about it (totally exhausted that I've been going out with people every week).

But since aarin already know how i look like do i need to wear a namecard too? XD I mean I can use a lanyard but I'm not too keen on telling people who I am. However, I'll be wearing a T-shirt with "So I heard you like Yaoi" printed on it. That's your only clue to spot me :3 (hopefully no one else wear this LOL)
    Yes!~ Ohh the name card is for those who wants to know other AF members only. I totally understand if you or anyone else who have the same thought about not wanting others to know. And that T-Shirt is awesome!!! Where did u get it?! I wish I have such a standout shirt too to wear for CF. Currently I am thinking to go black.... >.>... not so interesting but black is my fav color clothing XD

Yaoi Lover
    is sharing the same birthday with
    Bunny-chan!

Savings

Hyuuga KnB (L3)Sinbad (L6)Kuroko (L8)
    Teppei (L9)Mitobe (L3)Alibaba (L6)
    @aarinfantasy>> bought it from GACC a few years back. I actually have another one, smaller size than mine. I can sell it to you if you want /inb4 others jelly

yeah i love black too. that's basicaly what i wear everyday @3@

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast