can't ignore yaoi

Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ciel (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Shuichi (L5)Misaki (L1)Ritsu (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by cAyenNe View Post
    yaoi on stage? O.0
    what happened?
    meh I cant keep any yaoi at home anyways XD
    Hard Gay was one of the finalist for the Solo Cosplay Competition...you know what happens when he goes on stage, all gay and crazy XD They even made some random het, yuri and yaoi couple from the audience seduce each other on stage.....the yaoi couple receives the loudest support..heheh

Quote Originally Posted by SnowMiyu View Post
    He was reluctant to sell me Sojou no Koi manga as well. When I asked him on the first day, he said to me it isn't for sale (despite the price tag). O_o Maybe he thought I was underaged? lol But I managed to get my hands on the manga the next day~ |D
    Unfortunately, didn't buy anything from the booth >__< I saw some people walking around with Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Goodie bags...could't trace the source, probably the large poster booth near the hall 4 entrance.
    "I will be the shadow to your light....."
    KagaKuro from KnB

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

HamletAkashi (L9)Aomine (L9)
    Kise (L8)(S033) Iwatobi-chan#2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphere89 View Post
    Hard Gay was one of the finalist for the Solo Cosplay Competition...you know what happens when he goes on stage, all gay and crazy XD They even made some random het, yuri and yaoi couple from the audience seduce each other on stage.....the yaoi couple receives the loudest support..heheh

Unfortunately, didn't buy anything from the booth >__< I saw some people walking around with Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Goodie bags...could't trace the source, probably the large poster booth near the hall 4 entrance.
    oh i see~~
    there were some ppl screaming but i was too far from the stage to see... they should have a live broadcast or something.
    SiH and JR stuff???
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *moe fandom*
    i didn't see any of those?

Yaoi Amateur
    is *rolls rolls rolls*

Savings

HibirdSuzuki-sanShiro (L2)
    Yonekuni (L3)Naoe (L5)Fuji (L6)
    I saw posters for JR and Sekaiichi for sale at one of the booths...but goodies bag based on those two anime :O. This make me wanting one too!!
    Should have stalked longer around the doujin areas for more BL goodies hahaha

Oh yes, I would love to have a copy of those photos we have taken for memory sake hahaha

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere89 View Post

That sounds really entertaining and awkward at the same time! Wished I'd seen it.

I'm so glad I went this year, it was really worth it to meet Aarin and the forummers. Thanks everyone

Set by Dorkzilla. Thank you!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Hey everyone~ I am gonna post the pics tonight! And I even got the entire Hard Gay performance video from the front seat... though Solo perf was only a few seconds... it was 30secs I think. But my photographer got VERY nice shots of him XD
    Stay tuned!

UPDATE: Sorry I can't post tonight cuz a lot of pics to filter out >.< So will do that tmr.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 12-25-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    is doujin artist~

Savings

Kagami KnB (L9)Kuroko (L1)Judal (L8)
    Male 1 (Blue)
    whoa love this forum, finally i found this thread....adsdgjfklk so nervous idk what to say, merry late christmas!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Alright everyone, here are partly some pics I can post here for CF2012. Please take note that better shots of the convention in general and some other people are NOT included in these, because I am also saving them for AarinSecret magazine. What I am showing below is a lower resolution and mostly about us (forum members) here first. I will also give some pic by pic short description:

PLEASE take note that the pics are only for your fast viewing, that's why they are so small! I plan to release with the entire set on high resolution. So be sure to save those next time instead!!~

CF2012 Day 1
    Aarin got her namecards from Waninoko at 9am, to be given to forum members or interested people.

Aarin spotted a blank canvas at the back of Culture Japan (Mirai) booth, and signed "AarinFantasy.com" there.
    Did you see it when you got there on Day 1???

The main stage of CF2012, taken when before the door opens for public.

The crowd started coming in from Hall 2 all the way to Hall 3 here:

And more queue outside the convention center, for what it seems like an infinite line...

The line extended all the way to Suria KLCC, with the background of the Twin Towers and sunny weather:

Inside the halls are booths that sells some nice stuff and events happening on stage.
    One of it is our very own forumer's (kitmun) artworks at her own booth called Cyanparade:

Dolls on display and this company called Kuro Regroup is promoting them:

Also, some pc gaming competition (didn't take any pic for this) and some card games competition going on inside:

There were performances by bands and cosplay competition (group):

The crowd looking at the main stage:

So the mini contest of AF started with first winner, and she asked me to sign for her O_o:

After that just before the scheduled 1:30pm meet up time, I was spotted again:

More pics during the 1:30pm meet up:

I told everyone to sign my black book, here are some pics:

I saw this character from Spirited Away and asked for a pic:

Then I went to check out Danny Choo's talk:

Gave him my name card, and he went "Oh yaoi?" but I knew his reaction isn't like into it, so I didn't ask anything else but just took a pic:

That's the end of Day 1 coverage for me, I was really tired and missed out a lot of stuff that I wanted to see like Harmonia's performance because I wanna watch Leena sing (a friend I know from March's event Sawachi Nijikai).

CF2012 Day 2
    The crowd piled up very fast, only after 10 minutes from the first few queues it went till outside the hall:

I can't resist to write again in the blank canvas at Mirai's booth:

Then I went to talk again more extensively with the novel writer of Otome's Way (the most obvious BL booth of CF):

Visited kitmun/kidchan again, and exchanged cards:

I went up the panel room for the Danny Choo's media session, and inside met redjuice as well, and they talked there. I have a friend from another media group who held a better video cam than me, so I will post that video of Danny Choo's session up when he uploaded it online.

Because Danny's session ran late, I had to hurry down to the stage to check out the solo cosplay competition and spotted an obvious character of interest HARD GAY! I have video of him and better shots, but this will have to do for now:

And more cosplays, with the two MC talking about some dirty jokes in between:

The cosplay ended about 1:05pm and I ran to the gathering place and met with more forum members this time. The AWESOME moment has to be two forumers screaming when they saw me. Another saw them screamed and followed, and that's how they found me... one by one people knew I was there and signed my book:

Cool T-Shirt moment!

We had short chats and another group pic!

I took a break after that and on the way I saw a few interesting mascots:

And back with more doll pics:

Before I leave, I went to look for sef and waninoko (blue haired Horo Horo from Shaman King, she was in semi costume only though). Are you crushing on waninoko??? XD

~

PLEASE take note that the above is only for your fast viewing, that's why they are so small! I plan to release with the entire set on high resolution. So be sure to save those next time instead!!~

Yaoi Legend

is LOVING
    ♡~Sebastian Doll~♡

~IN MY VERY OWN "LA LA LAND" TAMING HIBARI AND MUKURO~
    Savings

Vietnam (L10)(Event) Forum - KiseAmerica (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Fei Long (L8)Sebastian (L13)

Oh Dear~ You were extremely busy with the convention~
    SOOOO jealous of those got pics taking with Aarin~

Thanks for sharing~
    My Beloved Daemon is capable, almighty, exceptional. And yet, sometimes has dark thoughts
    "The One Hell of a Butler"

~HEEDLESS~ There is no remedy for love but to love more~

~MY DOLLS.FIGURES COLLECTIONS~~FEI IS LOVE~ 刘 飛龍

~Lovely Profile by Dear motoko09~
    ~Awesome Baby Kise set by my Beloved BABY Princess, Twinstar~

~Singing Hibird by Bowe~

By CUTE Delques~♥

Yaoi Fan
    is saying my wings are shapeless

Savings

Charley (L8)Maou Sadao (L8)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Mikoto Suoh (L10)Chiga (L4)M-21 (L1)

Yay thx for sharing the pics ^^ Unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of the continent! (for everything really) So yay for sharing

Yaoi Lover
    is sharing the same birthday with
    Bunny-chan!

Savings

Hyuuga KnB (L3)Sinbad (L6)Kuroko (L8)
    Teppei (L9)Mitobe (L3)Alibaba (L6)
    man i look fatter in photos

and sounds like you had fun for your first CF, I'm kinda jealous i missed the morning session. so i felt a bit bored and upset ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy
    Gave him my name card, and he went "Oh yaoi?" but I knew his reaction isn't like into it, so I didn't ask anything else but just took a pic:
    lol i think by now Danny Choo should be used to it, or able to accept it - my guy ACG-fan friends now are pretty open about BL ever since they got to know me. Even the emcees of cosplay competition are very open with BL, desu ne? I'm surprised he reacted as though he hasn't heard of aarinfantasy, I thought it's been pretty famous worldwide. I think Danny's more into moe stuff rather than top quality anime (i've heard some of his interviews), and represents otaku in general. I'm not a big fan of Danny Choo although I find him a very respectable businessman. which is why I'm more excited to meet aarin-nee XD

we should do a proper gathering next time~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast