Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

HamletAkashi (L9)Aomine (L9)
    Kise (L8)(S033) Iwatobi-chan#2
    aww aarin~ i was late arrived at 2pm, and couldnt find you ><
    mebbe next time *sigh*

btw, rgd the yaoi booth...
    i walked past the booth and it caught my attention, since its yaoi.
    then the guy there... had to ask...
    "you know yaoi?"
    i nodded shyly cuz my bf was with me (psst, he doesnt really know whats yaoi YET)
    then that guy said "you DO? come come"
    OMG I was so scared I wuz gonna be found out I hurried from the booth.
    Later I tried to shake my bf off, said he can rest outside if he's tired, but it didn't work XD
    oh well... there's always aarinfantasy's forum for all my yaoi fantasies heh heh~

Yaoi Addict
    is experiencing work avalanche

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)Wing 1 (Right)
    Tanihara (L8)Love (01)Takafumi (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by cAyenNe View Post
    mebbe next time *sigh*

"you know yaoi?"
    i nodded shyly cuz my bf was with me (psst, he doesnt really know whats yaoi YET)
    Later I tried to shake my bf off, said he can rest outside if he's tired, but it didn't work XD
    oh well... there's always aarinfantasy's forum for all my yaoi fantasies heh heh~
    Lol I would just go ahead anyway because my bf knows I like it but I wouldn't want him to stare at me went I'm going through the stuff. Feels awkward.
    BTW that guy is just trying to get customers because they are quite open in Japan and was telling that Malaysians are quite shy to be open about Yaoi. (Yes I talked to him in Japanese~ Finally useful for something) Got a signature from the artist and even got her photo
    OC with ATH set by ~*Yaoi17angel7*~

~HappyHappyDay~

Yaoi Amateur
    is *rolls rolls rolls*

Savings

HibirdSuzuki-sanShiro (L2)
    Yonekuni (L3)Naoe (L5)Fuji (L6)
    I feel soooo happy and in heaven since I was able to meet XD aarin...Wish I was brave enough to glomp/hug her hahahaha...

Thanks for the wonderful memory, Aarin!!!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosora132 View Post
    Lol I would just go ahead anyway because my bf knows I like it but I wouldn't want him to stare at me went I'm going through the stuff. Feels awkward.
    BTW that guy is just trying to get customers because they are quite open in Japan and was telling that Malaysians are quite shy to be open about Yaoi. (Yes I talked to him in Japanese~ Finally useful for something) Got a signature from the artist and even got her photo
    uwaaa~ yakimochi!!
    i don't really know japanese, so....sigh
    he was a japanese?
    what did they sell? huhu~

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Dazai Osamu (L8)Asami (L10)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Chuuya Nakahara (L8)Akihito (L10)YiLing P. (L9)

mebbe next time *sigh*

"you know yaoi?"

"you know yaoi?"

I got asked that too while i was eying the booth. >.< Good thing my friend who was with me, a boy, knew I like yaoi.
    Meh... he likes yuri so it's fair. So, said yes and he started promoting. Uwaaa... was tempted and I ended up buying a whole set. And yesh. Japanese people. I didn't talk Japanese until out of nowhere... the guy said in Japanese, "That boy next to you is your boyfriend?" I was like "NO". >.< Talked to him in Japanese then. Gotten the mangaka's autograph too~ I was like... it's the mangaka!

And finally found aarin but was too late for the manga lucky thing. Searched yesterday but failed. Oh, well... at least got a photo with aarin~ Mission accomplished.

~Simple set by me~
    Thanks for the 'rep' and 'thanks'. Please remember to leave your name when giving me.
    CONQUERERS OF MY PROFILE ~ 1st: nemine ~ 2nd: ding1989 ~ 3rd: YUU ~ 4th: Meridethkun ~ 5th: shinemoon ~ 6th: Anko Shirayuki ~ 7th: Rani ~ 8th Lisse09 ~ 9th Kadaj_chan ~ 10th laketica

~RANDOM HOUSE~~CARDS CREDITS & WISHLISTS~~AF VENDING MACHINE POSSESSIONS~~MY ANIME LIST~~DRAGONS~~WORDPRESS~

--I've officially claimed Takano Masamune x Onodera Ritsu from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi--

Yaoi Addict
    is experiencing work avalanche

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)Wing 1 (Right)
    Tanihara (L8)Love (01)Takafumi (L8)

uwaaa~ yakimochi!!
    i don't really know japanese, so....sigh
    he was a japanese?
    what did they sell? huhu~
    Yeah he was japanese and so was the artist. I think he's promoting a number of artists so they have like postcards, handphone strap, badges, bookmark and some novels (female character on front cover so no idea about contents) and 1 comic book in Japanese remainder.
    I got a clear folder with postcards, a book with short Yaoi stories and illustrations, stickers, a bookmark and a namecard of the artist that was drawing there with her signature behind~ It comes in like a set for RM50. I don't think I'll have the chance to go again so yeah might as well...
    OC with ATH set by ~*Yaoi17angel7*~

~HappyHappyDay~

Yaoi Lover
    is sharing the same birthday with
    Bunny-chan!

Savings

Hyuuga KnB (L3)Sinbad (L6)Kuroko (L8)
    Teppei (L9)Mitobe (L3)Alibaba (L6)
    Hi guys.
    Glad to talk to some of you (sorry forgot your names but I remember your faces).

Mind posting the photo we took together? Or just e-mail them if you're shy.

I wrote something on CF'12 http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/blogs/...esta-2012.html

anyway I'm curious to know what kind of session aarin had with Danny Choo X3

Yaoi Amateur
    is busy with research T_T but
    can't ignore yaoi

Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ciel (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Shuichi (L5)Misaki (L1)Ritsu (L3)
    Was there the whole day during the 2nd day but couldn't meet Aarin since one of my friends find yaoi 'icky'... T___T managed to shake her off after lunch and found 3 booths selling BL stuff (mosty Kuroko no Basuke)..there goes my money~!! Went to the Japanese yaoi booth and since I'm a Malay girl, the Japanese guy was quite reluctant and went: "Do you REALLY read this?" XD Really enjoyed the random 'yaoi' events on stage~!
    "I will be the shadow to your light....."
    KagaKuro from KnB

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere89 View Post
    Was there the whole day during the 2nd day but couldn't meet Aarin since one of my friends find yaoi 'icky'... T___T managed to shake her off after lunch and found 3 booths selling BL stuff (mosty Kuroko no Basuke)..there goes my money~!! Went to the Japanese yaoi booth and since I'm a Malay girl, the Japanese guy was quite reluctant and went: "Do you REALLY read this?" XD Really enjoyed the random 'yaoi' events on stage~!
    yaoi on stage? O.0
    what happened?
    meh I cant keep any yaoi at home anyways XD

Yaoi Legend

Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S013) Akihito(S002) Misaki
    Valdrigue (L8)Vincent (L8)Duo (L5)
    It was wonderful to be able to catch the mini gathering yesterday~ I thought I was gonna missed it again. >.<
    And thank you Aarin for the Castle Mango manga~ \o\ It is one of my must-have titles so it doubles my excitement to add that to my bl collections. And yes, I would love to have the group photos as well. >w<

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere89 View Post
    Went to the Japanese yaoi booth and since I'm a Malay girl, the Japanese guy was quite reluctant and went: "Do you REALLY read this?" XD
    He was reluctant to sell me Sojou no Koi manga as well. When I asked him on the first day, he said to me it isn't for sale (despite the price tag). O_o Maybe he thought I was underaged? lol But I managed to get my hands on the manga the next day~ |D

□□ Diago/Shinガルティアset by celtic7irish □□
    -- ((ΦωΦ)) --
    Cards & ThanksArt Thread
    | TwitterClick?!AnimeList |

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast