aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Comic Fiesta 2012 (Malaysia)

Dear forum members, especially those who are staying in Malaysia or those who are visiting from other countries, do check out and attend Comic Fiesta 2012! Comic Fiesta is NOT a BL/yaoi convention but it's Malaysia's leading animation, comics and games convention.

Date: 22nd and 23rd December 2012 (Sat and Sun) - can attend one or both days.
    Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (Hall 2, 3, 4 and 5)
    Ticketing info: RM20 per day (on the spot tickets), more info click here.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ComicFiesta
    Any questions about the convention itself, please ask in their FaceBook.

What is AarinFantasy doing in Comic Fiesta 2012???
    I am happy to say that I will be going to Comic Fiesta 2012 (Malaysia) for the first time and would really love to meet up with you! Even those fellow fans whom I met in Sawachi Nijikai event back in March 2012, I'd like to meet up with you again! Eventhough Comic Fiesta is NOT a BL/yaoi convention but I will be doing some cover reports about the convention with focus on certain interests, and I will not be going as a regular visitor but as part of the Media group. But do not worry, you can come up to me and say hello, eventhough I may look busy or something... I will have a photographer with me who will be taking photos of things there and even us~

I wanna give a special thanks to @waninoko ; and @sef ; for being such an inspiration and encouragement for me to go to this convention. They are part of the staff and volunteer respectively for the convention. I normally shy away with very crowded places but after knowing some of the people from Sawachi Nijikai event, I felt I should be more adventurous and go for it!~

Mini Contest for AF forum members during Comic Fiesta:
    Now, I did mention about stand a chance to win manga in the forum's flash news. These manga will be BL/yaoi manga and there are a few up for grabs. Here's what you need to do:
    - This mini contest is only for forum members of AarinFantasy forum.
    - Come up to aarinfantasy (or you can just call me Aarin when you see me) and introduce yourself by telling me your forum username.
    - I will write your username in a notebook. Inside the notebook will have a pre-determined symbol on the number of person who came up to me. This symbol will determine the lucky winner of the manga.
    - However, to make things more fun and to prove that you have seen this thread, you can only get the prize if you ask me "AarinFantasy, am I the lucky winner?" or something along this line about being lucky or winning something, but you must mention "AarinFantasy".
    - One person may only try ONCE per 1 hour. If you don't get it, you can try your luck again another hour. Only one manga per person, if you win already you can't get any for the day. I will be there for two days so you can try on the second day.
    - The catch is I will be moving around everywhere and anywhere in the convention, so it's not very easy to find me. This mini contest is only valid during and within the convention's vicinity.

Note #1: Since this is the forum's anniversary month, I thought it will be nice to give away some BL manga as prizes, and these prizes are not funded from the forum's donation but from my own $.

Note #2: For those who doesn't know how I look like, I will post up a partial picture of myself or what I will be wearing when the date comes closer. So check back this thread for that.

IMPORTANT: This is a private mini contest held by me and is not associated to Comic Fiesta 2012. The responsibilities is solely on me.

So.... Are you going? Post here if you are!

UPDATE #1:
    Hi everyone, please note that if I am in the Media area doing things (if there's any), remember not to cross over to the area okay. You can call out for me (my name is Aarin or you can just say AarinFantasy) and I will try to get to you as soon as I can.

The BL manga prizes will be English manga. I have yet to select the titles or how many I am giving out, and will try to get something that I recommend reading (good ones). They are new manga and not used ones, and I will wrap them up well since not all manga comes in shrink-wrapped plastic. Will also include a paper bag or something so you can carry it around the event easily rather than having to hold it around. It will be totally random title, so if you already have that book, then it's just your luck >.<;; No exchanges, sorry.

Meanwhile in conjunction with this event, I will also think up of a mini contest for forumers and people who cannot attend this convention. Will keep you all posted here~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 11-20-2012 at 11:04 PM.

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Akihiko Takasugi (L9)Kazuto Haruna (L9)Rayflo (L8)
    Ciel (L5)(S015) EwonTatsumi Souichi (L6)
    certainly sounds interesting. But it's still too soon to tell if I'll be free.
    However, if I have free time, I'm sure I will come join the fun!

Yaoi Amateur
    is stalking Dmmd re:, Lamento,
    KichiMega, and Sukisyo
    threads~~ XD

Savings

ToushizouChocoboByakuya (young) (L1)
    MikageSuzuki-sanSqualo (L9)
    I'm DEFINITELY going jus gotta get them tickets

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

definitely!

Yaoi Amateur
    is superb mukatsuku at some
    sickening colleagues

Savings

Hiroki (L4)Yukito (L1)Kazuki (L1)
    Byakuya (L7)Al (L1)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Will I be qualify to join the contest even if I could only attend one of the CF days?? QuQ

Spice up My Life with YAOI!!

have ME in your :

Million thanks to Hime-sama for Byakuya's card level 7!!

WISHING FOR:
    whatever card u'd like to donate especially Itachi, Tezuka, Sanzo uhm n many more! >__< itadakimasu! *shamelessly*

Yaoi Amateur
    is - bless our souls

Savings

Saga Masamune (L6)Byakuya (L7)Asami (L5)
    Sebastian (L8)Usami (L2)Allen (L8)
    I'll definitely goooooo <3

Love is unconditional and sweet no matter what happens

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sounds like fun!!! I'm definitely going!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by valkyriensz View Post
    Will I be qualify to join the contest even if I could only attend one of the CF days?? QuQ
    Yes, of course one day only is fine too. Hope to see you there!~

But everyone, I have to mention that you might have to expect quite a long queue if you are buying on the spot tickets (judging from last year's feedback I heard)... so I hope ticketing and queue will improve this year.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

America (L5)Heart 3 (Pink)(S023) England
    Itachi (L5)Heart 1 (Red)Sasuke (young) (L4)
    Oh!!! So totally going!!!

This is a link to my youtube page. ._.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Aww...I'd love to be able to meet you but alas Living in Canada is just too far away and expensive to go there
    Not using this account anymore because of issues. Now using this one --> link

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast