aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

HamletAkashi (L9)Aomine (L9)
    Kise (L8)(S033) Iwatobi-chan#2
    issit safe to think that there will still be tickets on the day itself?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aziraphale View Post
    Yup! My booth is called FAT FAIRY ; v ;! Can't wait to meet you <3 I don't think the booth map is out yet to the public. They recently sent it to the booth holders.
    Great! The fan booths are alway my favourite part of any convention because there are loads of hidden gems. I don't really rely on booth maps too much, otherwise I'd feel like I might be missing on something compared to actually taking my time to canvas all the booths. I can get a little anal retentive bout little things like that (-__-);

See you all next week!

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cAyenNe View Post
    According to he Comic Fiesta site (Comic Fiesta 2012 Ticketing Information - Comic Fiesta 2012 Information Board - Comic Fiesta Community) you can purchase tickets onsite on the day itself. My advice would be to line up extra early on Sat morning in order not to miss out on the tickets.

Set by Dorkzilla. Thank you!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Dazai Osamu (L8)Asami (L10)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Chuuya Nakahara (L8)Akihito (L10)YiLing P. (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by cAyenNe View Post

I think this year would be more organised in terms of ticketing. But, yeah... it doesn't hurt to come early because there will be MANY people. >.<

~Simple set by me~
    Thanks for the 'rep' and 'thanks'. Please remember to leave your name when giving me.
    CONQUERERS OF MY PROFILE ~ 1st: nemine ~ 2nd: ding1989 ~ 3rd: YUU ~ 4th: Meridethkun ~ 5th: shinemoon ~ 6th: Anko Shirayuki ~ 7th: Rani ~ 8th Lisse09 ~ 9th Kadaj_chan ~ 10th laketica

~RANDOM HOUSE~~CARDS CREDITS & WISHLISTS~~AF VENDING MACHINE POSSESSIONS~~MY ANIME LIST~~DRAGONS~~WORDPRESS~

--I've officially claimed Takano Masamune x Onodera Ritsu from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi--

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S028) Fushimi SaruhikoYata Misaki (L11)
    Hi everyone, i seen some of you are worrying about the ticketing part for Comic Fiesta this year.

As a CF committee, allowed me to answer your worries, with some facts and what we're gonna do.

First of all, last year we sold out almost 4000 tickets per day, by around 4pm ++, so this year we had prepared 10,000 tickets each day.

But do also note that CF tends to have increase of attendees by 50% each year. If you want to get a hand on the ticket, better be there early.

Secondly, last year there's a hall lock down. This is because KLCC has a very tight safety regulation where if the hall has exceed certain amount of people, they'll stop the people from getting in until the people from the hall has cleared out abit. So you had probably heard some people saying a lot people didn't manage to get in.

On this issue, we had certainly going to counter this problem. We have a much organized ticketing system, and better flow for the crowd. So that everyone gets to see the CF content. But due to the increase of crowd every year, there's no doubt the Q will still be long enough till its lining up outside of KLCC. D: So we really apologize, we're unable to help much on it other than try to clear up the ticketing line.

Other than these issue, we had also prepared lotsa awesome content for this year CF, so be sure to check them out here!! http://www.facebook.com/ComicFiesta?fref=ts

and just an advice for all first timer and old visitor: BE THERE EARLY!!

see u guys there!

Yaoi Amateur
    is busy with research T_T but
    can't ignore yaoi

Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ciel (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Shuichi (L5)Misaki (L1)Ritsu (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    I heard a few members here may be going alone too, so maybe you all can gather up together and check out the convention together? I can probably help you all to form up a gathering group of some kind, but I won't be able to like really go around as a regular visitor since I have media group duties and also the contest.
    That sounds like an awesome idea indeed. Some of us may be shy when it comes to meeting new people XD If only we could wear some specific tags in order to recognize fellow yaoi fans~! Good luck with your work Aarin-san

Btw, this may be out of topic but did any of you guys went to the Big Bad Wolf Bookfair at The Mines, Serdang? Do they have any yaoi/shonen-ai mangas available? I heard they sold some last year.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere89 View Post
    That sounds like an awesome idea indeed. Some of us may be shy when it comes to meeting new people XD If only we could wear some specific tags in order to recognize fellow yaoi fans~! Good luck with your work Aarin-san

Btw, this may be out of topic but did any of you guys went to the Big Bad Wolf Bookfair at The Mines, Serdang? Do they have any yaoi/shonen-ai mangas available? I heard they sold some last year.
    I should be able to help you all setup a small gathering if you are coming alone and want to know fellow BL fans. I do have something in mind actually... I will be getting my "AarinFantasy - The Yaoi Colection" name card (like a cosplayer card) on Saturday morning, so I was thinking maybe you all can get yourself a lanyard (those string/rope around their neck thing people use to hold their cards), and you can come to collect from me the card and put it in the card holder of the lanyard... so people can identify you as being an AF member or know about AF. However, I can only give out 180 cards that 2 days (eventhouh I dun think so many people will come to find me). That card will be special as it will contain my BL artwork sketch scan (fanart of FF8 Seifer and Zell). In a reverse fashion, I will also want YOU to write something or autograph for me in a small black page book where I will let you write with a silver pen... something like those who have wrote in my book during Sawachi Nijikai. Anyway, all this will be confirmed again by Wednesday or Thursday in this forum in a different thread so that you will be aware of it on a few things:
    - how Aarin will look like
    - what to do when you see Aarin (for the contest, photography and signature session)
    - what Aarin is giving out (how the name card will look like and also contest prizes list by title)
    - time of gathering and time frame Aarin will be there

I think at that thread it will be better if you tell us you will be coming like what's your username and all that... so maybe I will make a list or something by Friday night. Watch out for that thread then!~

Yaoi Legend

Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S013) Akihito(S002) Misaki
    Valdrigue (L8)Vincent (L8)Duo (L5)
    Great idea aarin!
    This mini AF event makes me more excited for this week! >u< At least there's something extra to do while I stalk the cosplayers/booths all day (yep, that's what I usually do every year). I want your name card pleaseeee!! XDD
    Perhaps by the end of the day, we could see how many BL fans are among the CF attendees.

□□ Diago/Shinガルティアset by celtic7irish □□
    -- ((ΦωΦ)) --
    Cards & ThanksArt Thread
    | TwitterClick?!AnimeList |

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    I should be able to help you all setup a small gathering if you are coming alone and want to know fellow BL fans. I do have something in mind actually... I will be getting my "AarinFantasy - The Yaoi Colection" name card (like a cosplayer card) on Saturday morning, so I was thinking maybe you all can get yourself a lanyard (those string/rope around their neck thing people use to hold their cards), and you can come to collect from me the card and put it in the card holder of the lanyard... so people can identify you as being an AF member or know about AF. However, I can only give out 180 cards that 2 days (eventhouh I dun think so many people will come to find me). That card will be special as it will contain my BL artwork sketch scan (fanart of FF8 Seifer and Zell). In a reverse fashion, I will also want YOU to write something or autograph for me in a small black page book where I will let you write with a silver pen... something like those who have wrote in my book during Sawachi Nijikai. Anyway, all this will be confirmed again by Wednesday or Thursday in this forum in a different thread so that you will be aware of it on a few things:
    - how Aarin will look like
    - what to do when you see Aarin (for the contest, photography and signature session)
    - what Aarin is giving out (how the name card will look like and also contest prizes list by title)
    - time of gathering and time frame Aarin will be there

I think at that thread it will be better if you tell us you will be coming like what's your username and all that... so maybe I will make a list or something by Friday night. Watch out for that thread then!~
    The get-together would be cool! I'm a bit of a social hermit and have no fujoshi friends in RL. Can't wait for that forum, I am so psyched for this weekend. But not so much for waking up early and lining up for a ticket. GUH.

Set by Dorkzilla. Thank you!

Yaoi Lover
    is sharing the same birthday with
    Bunny-chan!

Savings

Hyuuga KnB (L3)Sinbad (L6)Kuroko (L8)
    Teppei (L9)Mitobe (L3)Alibaba (L6)
    hi there. Just saying that I'm coming.

I was about to suggest a gathering between AF members in CF, so i guess it's in planning? I know fujoshis are everywhere and some are not AF members, or merely lurkers. But I would love to have a gathering with many fujoshis for a change XD

I don't get what Aarin means up there though. Now I kind of fear that we won't be able to meet cos the crowd is big. The tendency to miss people is high ;__;

Yaoi Amateur
    is busy with research T_T but
    can't ignore yaoi

Savings

Kuroko (L3)Ciel (L1)Naruto (L4)
    Shuichi (L5)Misaki (L1)Ritsu (L3)
    Going on the 2nd day since I'm busy with university activities on the 1st day T___T...The booth list and the stage performances are out at CF's facebook page..there's a booth named 'Fox, Fujoshi and Human' :O No idea what they're selling tho.
    Last edited by Sphere89; 12-19-2012 at 01:17 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast