aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Male 1 (Blue)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Female 1 (Red)
    Krad (L7)N (L7)Sakuma IE (L4)
    I'm more looking forward to the photo of yourself XD I don't live in the country and can't afford travel, however, so no con for me. But I hope everyone who does attend will have lots of fun (and photos!)~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ryuunosuke (L5)(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)Suzuki-san
    TimcanpyPikachuNyanko
    I'm so glad you're attending CF this year~
    Hope to finally meet u~

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Hi everyone, please note that if I am in the Media area doing things (if there's any), remember not to cross over to the area okay. You can call out for me (my name is Aarin or you can just say AarinFantasy) and I will try to get to you as soon as I can.

The BL manga prizes will be English manga. I have yet to select the titles or how many I am giving out, and will try to get something that I recommend reading (good ones). They are new manga and not used ones, and I will wrap them up well since not all manga comes in shrink-wrapped plastic. Will also include a paper bag or something so you can carry it around the event easily rather than having to hold it around. It will be totally random title, so if you already have that book, then it's just your luck >.<;; No exchanges, sorry.

Meanwhile in conjunction with this event, I will also think up of a mini contest for forumers and people who cannot attend this convention. Will keep you all posted here~

Yaoi Legend

Savings

(S020) Yokozawa(S013) Akihito(S002) Misaki
    Valdrigue (L8)Vincent (L8)Duo (L5)
    Oh, my! What a surprise that we will be seeing you in CF this year! I've been attending CF since 2008 and it's the only event I wouldn't miss. So of course I won't be missing this year either!

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    But everyone, I have to mention that you might have to expect quite a long queue if you are buying on the spot tickets (judging from last year's feedback I heard)... so I hope ticketing and queue will improve this year.
    Yeah, trust me. Last year queue was horrible. =u=Uu Even my friends who came late didn't get their tickets after hours of queuing because the tickets were sold out (I came a bit earlier so I got mine). All this while I usually queue for my tickets but this year I decided to preorder it. Don't want to risk facing the same experience this year.
    But I trust the CF staff already planned a better strategy/management to overcome the problem. ^^

A question!
    If a group of friends (like, 3 persons) came to greet you at the same time and said the required phrase together, will each of them get the manga? :O

□□ Diago/Shinガルティアset by celtic7irish □□
    -- ((ΦωΦ)) --
    Cards & ThanksArt Thread
    | TwitterClick?!AnimeList |

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Dazai Osamu (L8)Asami (L10)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Chuuya Nakahara (L8)Akihito (L10)YiLing P. (L9)

Yay~! I've gotten my tickets. Just waiting for the days to come. >.< Aww... Call out? But, I might be shy........ Oh, well, Imma drag a friend with me if it's ok?

~Simple set by me~
    Thanks for the 'rep' and 'thanks'. Please remember to leave your name when giving me.
    CONQUERERS OF MY PROFILE ~ 1st: nemine ~ 2nd: ding1989 ~ 3rd: YUU ~ 4th: Meridethkun ~ 5th: shinemoon ~ 6th: Anko Shirayuki ~ 7th: Rani ~ 8th Lisse09 ~ 9th Kadaj_chan ~ 10th laketica

~RANDOM HOUSE~~CARDS CREDITS & WISHLISTS~~AF VENDING MACHINE POSSESSIONS~~MY ANIME LIST~~DRAGONS~~WORDPRESS~

--I've officially claimed Takano Masamune x Onodera Ritsu from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi--

Aarin - Busy

Savings

@SnowMiyu ; If come with friends, depend on yours and their luck on my list. The empty list has numbers and have a symbol on a number I chose. So the name with the symbol will get it. If one of you gets it, then it will be the one name I wrote that has the symbol beside it. So yes, only one and not in groups. Depends on the order of your names you gave me even in a group. Because I don't and cannot have so many manga to giveaway. But do remember, the person can only get the price if he/she is a forum member, and not any other friends who can use your name for it. One name, per hour. I will be writing time too for record.

For everyone: Should there be too many faces to remember and may have any abuse of the contest, I have a friend with me who will be accompanying me for the whole day to help me to spot anything wrong. But I believe you all will not do anything like that.

@Chikaru ; Sure~ Just grab a friend or anyone... but be sure to use your forum username when I record it in my book okay. I am shy too myself... so just tap or anything that makes you feel comfortable.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shiki (L2)
    Muahahaha~~ see u there 8D

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

HamletAkashi (L9)Aomine (L9)
    Kise (L8)(S033) Iwatobi-chan#2
    anyone cosplaying?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Dazai Osamu (L8)Asami (L10)Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)
    Chuuya Nakahara (L8)Akihito (L10)YiLing P. (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by cAyenNe View Post
    anyone cosplaying?
    Yesh, will be. ^^ But, a beginner so no expect much. Go there to meet friends and have fun.

~Simple set by me~
    Thanks for the 'rep' and 'thanks'. Please remember to leave your name when giving me.
    CONQUERERS OF MY PROFILE ~ 1st: nemine ~ 2nd: ding1989 ~ 3rd: YUU ~ 4th: Meridethkun ~ 5th: shinemoon ~ 6th: Anko Shirayuki ~ 7th: Rani ~ 8th Lisse09 ~ 9th Kadaj_chan ~ 10th laketica

~RANDOM HOUSE~~CARDS CREDITS & WISHLISTS~~AF VENDING MACHINE POSSESSIONS~~MY ANIME LIST~~DRAGONS~~WORDPRESS~

--I've officially claimed Takano Masamune x Onodera Ritsu from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi--

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by cAyenNe View Post
    anyone cosplaying?
    As far as I know, a few members here are going to cosplay ^_^

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast