aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

(Event) Forum - DoumekiStar 1 (Yellow)(Event) Forum - Yashiro
    Sephiroth (L12)Star 1 (Silver)(S075) Cloud Strife

Ahn!Con (yaoi con in Kansas City)

With some BL convention announcements recently, I am also happy to announce that there will a yaoi convention in January 11-13, 2013-Conference Center at Ramada Kansas City. For more info, the website is at: Ahn!Con

What I heard about this event from one of the organizers: This is the first year for Ahn!Con, and for age 17 and above. There are some interesting events that include crossplay contests, manga library, fanfic contests etc. The organizers are in their 4th year of running an anime convention called Motaku (Motaku: KC's Premiere Anime Convention), so they have experiences in running conventions. Some of the staff of this conventions are also forumers here - Wish_Alley and Asuwelt. So if you have any questions, you can ask them or email the organizers at: admin@motaku.org.

Again... unfortunately, I cannot attend this event as well. So I hope you guys will give your support and have fun there. Also, thanks to the organizers for organizing the event for fans!

Note: This is a special announcement made for the convention only. Please note that AarinFantasy is in no way related to Ahn!Con and there is no official AarinFantasy gathering/panel/representative/sponsor in this event.

~